PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Ginza

Hunterthe
24-04-2018, 07:31 PM
Not sure if anyone shares this thought. But I am reluctant almost scared to try another shop apart from Ginza. I have never had a bad punt there. Other shops in the past I have had some good ones but some shockers as well. Hate being disappointed. Thoughts?

xboyx
24-04-2018, 08:21 PM
me too, not scared but just reluctant. A $100-$170 loss is still a loss.
plus it's close to home & work so I camp at Ginza often.

Peter69
24-04-2018, 09:06 PM
Agree mate, whilst it’s not everyone’s cuppa, my experiences have always led me back there & I cannot say I’ve ever had a bad or boring one there, I’ve had many disappointments other places but never there, just my experience.

Bird232
24-04-2018, 11:47 PM
Yeah I have to agree; I've only been to one other shop, an agency and some privates but nothing comes close to Ginza's quality honestly.

AHLUNGOR
24-04-2018, 11:52 PM
I always thought 5 Star would at least be its equal ?

bigC808
25-04-2018, 01:23 AM
Just made my first booking for Ginza tomorrow! Booked with Love for an hour! Very excited! I’m usually a RNT guy but I couldn’t resist treating myself 😉

NC3
25-04-2018, 01:36 AM

---
... I agree, both are the best for this range of price.

rooter
25-04-2018, 01:37 AM
Just made my first booking for Ginza tomorrow! Booked with Love for an hour! Very excited! I’m usually a RNT guy but I couldn’t resist treating myself ��

You are gonna love Love.
Very sexy girl.

bigC808
25-04-2018, 09:28 AM
You are gonna love Love.
Very sexy girl.

Can’t wait!! Her photos look fantastic!

ShunH
25-04-2018, 10:58 AM

Having been to both, i would say Ginza is a step ahead

Some girls at 5Star shows very little emotion, you can tell they just want to get it done and over with; something i never felt at Ginza, the girls always makes me feel really welcoming that i want an extension

NC3
25-04-2018, 02:35 PM

Some girls at 5Star shows very little emotion, you can tell they just want to get it done and over with; something i never felt at Ginza, the girls always makes me feel really welcoming that i want an extension

---

[ I said above : I agree, both are the best for this range of price.] , but to add and I agree with you , yes Ginza has 'something' a bit more.

Happyman2018
25-04-2018, 02:55 PM
I really want to find a time n try ginza n feel bout the atmosphere and how the girl can keep getting the bros to go back.

5 star back many years ago r top
Service and girls but last year when I went back it's really gone downhill
Like 1 of bros said no emotion

Dreamgirls got some quality girls they r good..
Ppp is 1 of them 2.

My top 3 shop I been to for now is

Dreamgirls
Ppp

bigC808
25-04-2018, 04:01 PM
Well, WOW!! I’m blown away by today’s experience! Love is a gorgeous girl with fantastic service! Already trying to work out when I can go back to see her again!

Hunterthe
25-04-2018, 06:27 PM
Many many more delights there to sample.

BigDipper
25-04-2018, 10:25 PM
Was thinking about this the other day while leaving Kyoto206...

What makes Ginza special isn’t just quality of girls but the fact that they ONLY offer ‘diamond service’ (not talking about diamond class, golden etc). I mean all the girls offer BBBJ often in shower/ in bed. Also DFK is usually available.

At other shops like 5star, Kyoto etc. You can pick a ‘standard gold service,’ no kissing CBJ and get a punt for $120. But if you want the ‘diamond service’ you’re suddenly paying just as much ($180) if not more than you would at Ginza.

For me it’s created this ‘insurance’ about Ginza. Even though I know I’ll pay at least $160, I’m gonna get the full treatment, with a pretty, young chick in a nice clean room. You know there is a quality and service benchmark.

Would be good if you could see a line-up sometimes though... but I guess they can’t do that when all the girls are always booked out.

yug
26-04-2018, 02:30 AM

Same here.

Before I found out about Ginza, I went to 5 stars for 2 years.
Now, I hardly go there even once in a year.
I am not into slamming shops so I won't say anything.

Ginza is a well-oiled machine that has everything figured out.

Happyman2018
26-04-2018, 08:27 AM
The more I read the post about ginza the more i should get my ass over there so i can comment or understand the feeling about the place.

5 star is finish from my knowledge they going backward.

I want to know as d bros said here
No matter wat grade u choice the service is d same
Then wats d different between diamond n gold or sliver

ShunH
26-04-2018, 10:55 AM
Would be good if you could see a line-up sometimes though... but I guess they can’t do that when all the girls are always booked out.

don't really need to see the line-up in person, all the photos wilson and yuki put up are all genuine photos; they even started putting up short videos

5Star... it's good they offer the chance to check out the girls in person before deciding... what i noticed the pics they upload, some are genuine, some aren't, there was picture they put up for one of the Japanese girl which i immediately know was a fake, because the uncensored photo was the profile photo of a japanese model i follow on instagram

xboyx
26-04-2018, 11:00 AM
don't really need to see the line-up in person, all the photos wilson and yuki put up are all genuine photos; they even started putting up short videos

agreed. the shop has all details of the girls, I like that Ginza spend the effort to take photos and details of the girls and post it up for punters to check out before booking. Other shops just put little details as if they're trying to hide things and lure punters in.

BigDipper
26-04-2018, 11:01 AM
The more I read the post about ginza the more i should get my ass over there so i can comment or understand the feeling about the place.

5 star is finish from my knowledge they going backward.

I want to know as d bros said here
No matter wat grade u choice the service is d same
Then wats d different between diamond n gold or sliver

Asked Wilson that a long time ago when I first started visiting Ginza. He was a little elusive about it. But sounds like it’s more about the quality of the girl rather than the service.

‘Diamonds’ are generally younger and guaranteed pretty and slim girls.

But I’ve found some gems in ‘Golden Premium’ and ‘Gold class.’ Couldn’t work out why LISA (S) was in Golden premium.

Also had MOCHA (T) girl in Gold Class once and she was sooo hot and young. Couldn’t work that one out either.

Still subjective at the end of the day.

AHLUNGOR
26-04-2018, 12:06 PM
One thing I do like about Ginza and respect them a lot is that they never spam the forum.

Just one update post of their roster for the next two days and let the punters do their usual things.

stillhotnight
26-04-2018, 12:10 PM
Asked Wilson that a long time ago when I first started visiting Ginza. He was a little elusive about it. But sounds like it’s more about the quality of the girl rather than the service.

‘Diamonds’ are generally younger and guaranteed pretty and slim girls.

But I’ve found some gems in ‘Golden Premium’ and ‘Gold class.’ Couldn’t work out why LISA (S) was in Golden premium.

Also had MOCHA (T) girl in Gold Class once and she was sooo hot and young. Couldn’t work that one out either.

Still subjective at the end of the day.

Girls get upgraded though. I recalled some who went up that same week.

Same also applies the other way - girls dropping to a lower grade.

The rating system might not be perfect, but Ginza can make corrections quickly.

eltran
27-04-2018, 07:09 PM
The class system just creates artificial scarcity and allows segmentation of the customer base, enabling the shop to make more money.

BigDipper
27-04-2018, 10:20 PM
Girls get upgraded though. I recalled some who went up that same week.

Same also applies the other way - girls dropping to a lower grade.

The rating system might not be perfect, but Ginza can make corrections quickly.

Yeah... I think Yuna was ‘golden’ when she started probably cos she is a bit older but she quickly jumped up to ‘diamond.’ They even spike prices based on popularity. Like that Rabbit girl who turned out to be a JAV Star!

Never heard of them downgrading though...
Wonder if the girls are aware of the system.

tales88
27-04-2018, 10:36 PM
One thing I do like about Ginza and respect them a lot is that they never spam the forum.

Just one update post of their roster for the next two days and let the punters do their usual things.

They dont need to spam forums, they let their girls do the advertising for them. That coupled with regular updated pics that are accurate who can complain?
My only thought is, why is it so hard for any other shop to copy Ginza's business model and level of service?

Hunterthe
28-04-2018, 07:09 AM
They dont need to spam forums, they let their girls do the advertising for them. That coupled with regular updated pics that are accurate who can complain?
My only thought is, why is it so hard for any other shop to copy Ginza's business model and level of service?

Wish they would do it in Newcastle. Would save me the trip to Sydney. But would probably cost me a lot more

porpoiseboy
28-04-2018, 05:02 PM
My limited experience at both does favour Ginza. The base service at 5Star is a bit more exciting but I've had better attitudes at Ginza.

Byron2001
29-04-2018, 08:43 PM
I've had great fun at 5star. I would compare them favourably to Ginza. PPP has a much smaller selection of girls but they do have nice girls. No5 Marrickville and 42Gladesville have great selections but I think the service is more variable. Kyotogirl and Riley St the same. They don't put the same pressure on the girls to perform so they pay them less. You get what you pay for. The girls in Thailand are single mothers, the hot ones that aren't charge as much as the girls at Ginza or 5star and have bad attitudes and poor performance. Girls at Ginza and 5star are in their twenties, no babies, perfect bodies and they perform so what do you expect them to charge? Aussie girls don't kiss, don't do BBJ and charge more. Be grateful these girls make themselves available to us. God help if the killjoy do gooders try to save these girls and bring back the bad old days of illegal prostitution run by the police.

I guess what you get also depends on the chemistry you have with the girl and her level of fatigue etc. I've had some wonderful punts at cheaper places in Western Sydney but its hit and miss. There was this leggy Viet girl at CherryBlossums who was a stunning as any of the girls in the city. It took me many visits to develop a rapport with her. She went from OK to sizzling in her performance. Alas she's stopped working.

freshjive
29-04-2018, 09:09 PM
I heard they are opening 2nd shop. Can someone confirm this? I read it somewhere in this forum. Location wise if anyone knows

wilisno
29-04-2018, 11:53 PM
All it takes is one bad experience to lose a customer for good.
Not necessarily in this industry !

Look at 533 Willoughby, after losing one customer, they’ll gain 10 ! ;) ;) ;)

yug
30-04-2018, 12:29 AM
I heard they are opening 2nd shop. Can someone confirm this? I read it somewhere in this forum. Location wise if anyone knows

Are they?...I thought they were just expanding..or expanded to be specific...they just expanded next door...

BigDipper
30-04-2018, 08:12 AM
Think they are taking over 278 just down the road. Wilson was showing me plans.
But then I also saw a girl at their shop walk right next door to the terraces being renovated. So after that I got confused.

BlackToad
30-04-2018, 12:19 PM
But then I also saw a girl at their shop walk right next door to the terraces being renovated. So after that I got confused.

That’s exciting! Seems business is good, when I was last in M5 they were also adding more rooms at the back. Hope us punters don’t have to walk outdoors to get to the new Ginza building though... haha. Sure Wilson will make a door way for us.

freshjive
30-04-2018, 07:22 PM

It’s probably both. 278 i think used to be the place doing the nuru massage. Last week i went past and it was closed for a renovation. So you could be right. As for next door, who knows they maybe doing double expansion.

BigDipper
30-04-2018, 10:47 PM
It’s probably both. 278 i think used to be the place doing the nuru massage. Last week i went past and it was closed for a renovation. So you could be right. As for next door, who knows they maybe doing double expansion.

They are gonna be a powerhouse brothel.
I mean they will need to fill all these new rooms right. More ginza quality girls, more, more, more... excellent.

BlackToad
01-05-2018, 10:25 AM
They are gonna be a powerhouse brothel.
I mean they will need to fill all these new rooms right. More ginza quality girls, more, more, more... excellent.

I hope Wilson doesn’t let his standards drop in an attempt to fill all of these new rooms with girls. The great thing about Ginza is the consistant high quality of girls and the service they provide. I’ve been there many times and never had a dud punt.

BigDipper
01-05-2018, 12:16 PM
Maybe with potentially 3 separate ‘houses’ they could set them up by ethnicity. The Jap ginza house, the Chinese ginza house, the Thai ginza house.... etc...

AHLUNGOR
01-05-2018, 12:19 PM
Maybe with potentially 3 separate ‘houses’ they could set them up by ethnicity. The Jap ginza house, the Chinese ginza house, the Thai ginza house.... etc...

And a fully equipped Japanese soapland in there somewhere ??

Ps. Chinese Tung Guan style sauna or Thai bath houses with all the slippery body to body were just as good........ haha

BigDipper
01-05-2018, 05:02 PM
And a fully equipped Japanese soapland in there somewhere ??

Ps. Chinese Tung Guan style sauna or Thai bath houses with all the slippery body to body were just as good........ haha

Haha! Love it.
Nothing is naf when it is culturally aligned.
Korean ginza house, could offer Korean massages too. Sounds like Babylon now...

OmniMime
01-05-2018, 05:22 PM
Haha! Love it.
Nothing is naf when it is culturally aligned.
Korean ginza house, could offer Korean massages too. Sounds like Babylon now...

That would make an interesting story for me. Imaginations kicking in: Get one in with cutie Lolita in J-Ginza. Short walk to C-Ginza, get pampered by sexy Missy. Relaxed walk down to K-Ginza, get used up by sultry Love.

BigDipper
01-05-2018, 10:17 PM
That would make an interesting story for me. Imaginations kicking in: Get one in with cutie Lolita in J-Ginza. Short walk to C-Ginza, get pampered by sexy Missy. Relaxed walk down to K-Ginza, get used up by sultry Love.

Is it a ‘brothel crawl’... or a Ginza crawl!’

CantCme
02-05-2018, 12:08 PM
Who at ginza is thick yet tight currently active on the roster? Dont like my girls too thin.. any help is appreciated

testertesting
02-05-2018, 12:24 PM
Ginza is absolutely the best place all girls service are good, but I did have bad experience in Ginza, and I was looking for ginza like but cheaper place, I found 42 gladsville has good replacement, 230 vs 280 you get bbbj, dt, dfk and cim which you never get for free in ginza, but to be honest, that place has 20more girls but one two or three worth try, photo over ps but anyway saving 50 and get cim is value for money, sill looking for better price same quality to ginza, let us know where there's girls like that with cheaper price.

rooter
02-05-2018, 01:10 PM
Who at ginza is thick yet tight currently active on the roster? Dont like my girls too thin.. any help is appreciated

J Sally and K Boa
Curvy and naturally busty and nice round arses but still very firm.
Sally is only 19 or 20yo so still has that natural teen firmness.
Boa is late 20s but she is in amazing shape - absolutely killer body - big natural tits, firm round arse, fit, toned, and tanned.

yug
02-05-2018, 06:54 PM

Might I also suggest T Alin.
Her body has all kinds of curves and voluptuousness.
But she is a little infrequent on the roster so gotta keep an eye on when she pops in.

unfinishedSentenc
03-05-2018, 09:04 PM
I have some time to kill tomorrow and looking to spend some time in Ginza and currently have narrowed down to two options, Cindy or Nicole. Looking for some suggestions from fellow punters, cheers :)

BigDipper
03-05-2018, 10:09 PM
I have some time to kill tomorrow and looking to spend some time in Ginza and currently have narrowed down to two options, Cindy or Nicole. Looking for some suggestions from fellow punters, cheers :)

CINDY is small and little. Very cute.
NICOLE is skinnier and taller.

Either way both are small girls and have similar weight and tight pussy’s man.

Plenty of AR’s on both. Enjoy!

unfinishedSentenc
04-05-2018, 05:08 PM
Because of the timings only managed to get Cindy but definitely had a good time :)

des888
05-05-2018, 02:45 PM
Agreed Boa is hotttttt! Her pics don’t do her justice just a shame she smokes

BigDipper
06-05-2018, 07:56 AM
Because of the timings only managed to get Cindy but definitely had a good time :)

Onya mate. Yeah she was great.
Feel like a re-visit to some/all of these girls.

Pussyhands
06-05-2018, 09:15 AM
Ginza has a tight service record which is great I think management is the key to ginza success

xboyx
10-05-2018, 12:55 PM
Ginza has a tight service record which is great I think management is the key to ginza success

they are very consistent which is excellent, I live and work close to Ginza and can't help but keep coming back.
I still remember the days 638 Newtown was popular and had some really beautiful girls there. You only appreciate their existence till they were closed for good, so I hope Ginza will stay for a long time. Will miss them if I ever leave Sydney.

Assandlegs
10-05-2018, 03:07 PM
You only appreciate their existence till they were closed for good, so I hope Ginza will stay for a long time. Will miss them if I ever leave Sydney.

I think we're all fine considering they've taken over that block (including the old Ruby Kiss establishment) and will expand to over 30 odd rooms!!!

OmniMime
10-05-2018, 04:02 PM
I think we're all fine considering they've taken over that block (including the old Ruby Kiss establishment) and will expand to over 30 odd rooms!!!

And I still haven't seen the rest of the other rooms yet, lol~

BigDipper
10-05-2018, 04:21 PM
Just had a punt with YURI in ROOM 22.
It is in the building right next door.

Room 22 is set up like an apartment.
Walk up stairs, knock on door and you are on a small landing with bathroom to the left and a step up to the room where the action happens.

They have fans on the ceiling...
I do miss the mirrors on the ceilings.

Similar decor to original building. Lights and windows have been painted red.
I like it. Feels like your visiting a Girlfriend. Punt was loaded with GFE too.

Will get to that later...

OmniMime
10-05-2018, 06:45 PM
Actually, how many rooms are in the main building?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

ShunH
10-05-2018, 07:44 PM
Actually, how many rooms are in the main building?

originally 11 i think, not counting the one beside toilet they added few months ago

xboyx
11-05-2018, 12:55 PM
Just had a punt with YURI in ROOM 22.
It is in the building right next door.

Room 22 is set up like an apartment.
Walk up stairs, knock on door and you are on a small landing with bathroom to the left and a step up to the room where the action happens.

They have fans on the ceiling...
I do miss the mirrors on the ceilings.

Similar decor to original building. Lights and windows have been painted red.
I like it. Feels like your visiting a Girlfriend. Punt was loaded with GFE too.

Will get to that later...

I did mine in room 21 with Yuri. The room is big and so nice, a big bonus to add to the session.
I reckon I should ask to rent one of these rooms at Ginza LOL, just hearing all of those banging noise in next rooms would be awesome all day long :shout:

bigC808
11-05-2018, 01:01 PM
I have only been twice but got room 1 both times! Just booked for my 3rd visit today, see which room I get today..

OmniMime
11-05-2018, 01:11 PM
I did mine in room 21 with Yuri. The room is big and so nice, a big bonus to add to the session.
I reckon I should ask to rent one of these rooms at Ginza LOL, just hearing all of those banging noise in next rooms would be awesome all day long :shout:Hearing all that would be pure motivation to have each and every one of those fabulous girls there!!

bemdolphin
12-05-2018, 07:13 AM
when is their least busiest time ?

OmniMime
12-05-2018, 07:22 AM
when is their least busiest time ?Sunday ... but that's when they're not open at all, lol~

They're always busy, but usually I try for the opening time at 10-1030am. More girls seems to be available during those time ... sometimes?

But, Rooter or Xboyz can pretty much say~

bigC808
12-05-2018, 07:28 AM
when is their least busiest time ?

Go there first thing in the morning (with a booking ofc)

bigC808
12-05-2018, 07:33 AM
Had another session with Love again last night, first 2 times in room 1 and last night was in room 11! Haha big difference! Thought I was going to fuck on the washing machine!

OmniMime
12-05-2018, 07:36 AM
Had another session with Love again last night, first 2 times in room 1 and last night was in room 11! Haha big difference! Thought I was going to fuck on the washing machine!Lol~~ I know what you mean! Had my first Japanese girl there. Lolita.
Other than the fact that it was like a tiny cubicle room, it's funny that the theme of the room is a DeVinci Room, lol~~ I'd imagine it to be a huge room~~

bigC808
12-05-2018, 09:40 AM
Lol~~ I know what you mean! Had my first Japanese girl there. Lolita.
Other than the fact that it was like a tiny cubicle room, it's funny that the theme of the room is a DeVinci Room, lol~~ I'd imagine it to be a huge room~~

Lol! Had no idea that was the theme of the room! Made me laugh that the shower in room 11 is much bigger than the one in room 1 but Tbh I was totally distracted from the moment I walked in the room! Love had the sexiest little outfit on which had me barring up in no time!

OmniMime
12-05-2018, 10:36 AM
Lol! Had no idea that was the theme of the room! Made me laugh that the shower in room 11 is much bigger than the one in room 1 but Tbh I was totally distracted from the moment I walked in the room! Love had the sexiest little outfit on which had me barring up in no time!Whoopsie~~ My mistake, lol! Actually, it was Room 12 that I was in with Lolita. Just checked my old thread on my 'Love & Lolita' morning session back then. The DaVinci room. The smallest room I've been in so far.

Assandlegs
12-05-2018, 10:40 AM
Whoopsie~~ My mistake, lol! Actually, it was Room 12 that I was in with Lolita. Just checked my old thread on my 'Love & Lolita' morning session back then. The DaVinci room. The smallest room I've been in so far.

Room 12, so tiny, full of mirrors... so fucking sexy !!!
But then, that could be the company I am with at the time!

OmniMime
12-05-2018, 10:41 AM
Room 12, so tiny, full of mirrors... so fucking sexy !!!Know what's interesting? Kind of feels like one of those cubicle rooms in Japan, doesn't it? Imagine mirrors on all 5 sides!!!

bigC808
12-05-2018, 11:16 AM
Whoopsie~~ My mistake, lol! Actually, it was Room 12 that I was in with Lolita. Just checked my old thread on my 'Love & Lolita' morning session back then. The DaVinci room. The smallest room I've been in so far.

Lol! I wonder if it’s smaller than room 11?! 11 is outside next to the toilet and laundry.

bigC808
12-05-2018, 06:26 PM
Question.. as I’ve only experienced 2 different rooms at Ginza, are they round beds in all the rooms?

OmniMime
12-05-2018, 06:53 PM
Yep, lol~ about half the size of room 11. Actually I like room 11 better than room 12, lol~
Lol! I wonder if it’s smaller than room 11?! 11 is outside next to the toilet and laundry.

OmniMime
12-05-2018, 06:54 PM
Question.. as I’ve only experienced 2 different rooms at Ginza, are they round beds in all the rooms?So far, I've come across room 12 having the rectangular bed to the mirror-wall~ every other rooms I've been to were round.

bigC808
12-05-2018, 08:48 PM
Yep, lol~ about half the size of room 11. Actually I like room 11 better than room 12, lol~

Lol half the size!! It must be tiny! I didn’t mind room 11 actually! Very handy location too! I turned up exactly at my booking time and got directed straight back out to the room, no need for waiting room. Just in and out- lol in more ways than one 😂

bigC808
12-05-2018, 08:50 PM
So far, I've come across room 12 having the rectangular bed to the mirror-wall~ every other rooms I've been to were round.

Nice! The round beds are fun! Wouldn’t want to sleep on one but who’s going to Ginza to sleep ..

OmniMime
12-05-2018, 08:56 PM
Nice! The round beds are fun! Wouldn’t want to sleep on one but who’s going to Ginza to sleep ..Hmm ... on further thoughts, I think perhaps round beds are more easier to utilise for a certain sexual position. Maybe?

bigC808
12-05-2018, 09:00 PM
Hmm ... on further thoughts, I think perhaps round beds are more easier to utilise for a certain sexual position. Maybe?

For sure they are great for fucking!

OmniMime
12-05-2018, 09:06 PM
For sure they are great for fucking!For doggying them pressed onto the edge of the bed? All the same.
What I was thinking was how ease od access was possible with a round bed.
Recalling back to my 3rd session with Yuna last month (sorry, I forgot to write that AR), Yuna had me down in 69. But, a while after she couldn't handle me devouring her pussy, she flipped us over. Eventually, I ended up standing at the edge, however my knees and legs were further in the edge of the round bed. Made it easier for me to fuck her throat (her hands grabbing my butt to pull me in), whilst fingering her sweet pussy and licking her clit. It was a bloody amazing 3rd session that was.

bigC808
12-05-2018, 09:25 PM
For doggying them pressed onto the edge of the bed? All the same.
What I was thinking was how ease od access was possible with a round bed.
Recalling back to my 3rd session with Yuna last month (sorry, I forgot to write that AR), Yuna had me down in 69. But, a while after she couldn't handle me devouring her pussy, she flipped us over. Eventually, I ended up standing at the edge, however my knees and legs were further in the edge of the round bed. Made it easier for me to fuck her throat (her hands grabbing my butt to pull me in), whilst fingering her sweet pussy and licking her clit. It was a bloody amazing 3rd session that was.

Man!! That sounds fukn amazing!!! Nothing better than fucking a hot girls throat! Think I have to put Yuna on the list!

OmniMime
12-05-2018, 09:28 PM
Ah, wait .... I found Love's skills at BBBJ to be the most amazing tp date, actually. Never came across a girl who does it like her!
Man!! That sounds fukn amazing!!! Nothing better than fucking a hot girls throat! Think I have to put Yuna on the list!

BigDipper
12-05-2018, 09:34 PM
Ah, wait .... I found Love's skills at BBBJ to be the most amazing tp date, actually. Never came across a girl who does it like her!

Geeez... think I have to definitely hit Love next week. Actually dunno had Lolita on my list too. Ahhh....

bigC808
12-05-2018, 09:36 PM

Love’s BBBJ and DT are what keeps me cuming back to her! Well, it’s more than just that but her skills are amazing! Last night was probably the hardest I’ve gone with her and it was some serious face/throat fucking and she just kept going till I blew deep down her throat! Fuck! I have to see her again!

OmniMime
12-05-2018, 09:37 PM
Geeez... think I have to definitely hit Love next week. Actually dunno had Lolita on my list too. Ahhh....Hmmmm ... maybe go the way I went in my last AR. Do a L&L session. But, Lolita first and then Love to end the day with so much love stuck to heart and mind ~~~

BigDipper
12-05-2018, 11:58 PM

Room 12 used to be a bathroom right?
Next to the Hello Kitty room. Man that room must be tiny.

I had a Strawberry and Amber in Room11, I think. Remember the bed taking up most of the space!

Assandlegs
13-05-2018, 08:25 AM
Hmm ... on further thoughts, I think perhaps round beds are more easier to utilise for a certain sexual position. Maybe?

Those round beds are fantastic, Lala's room 2 has one and we get up to some fun stuff with it!! Love room 12 though where you surrounded by mirrors!!

moz
13-05-2018, 10:16 AM
So with the new expansion, will the place open on Sundays?

BigDipper
14-05-2018, 10:17 AM

Can only hope so...

woods23
14-05-2018, 10:41 AM
Can only hope so...

Why don't u ask him today:p ? Nd tell him to put Miki on Mondays btw;)

xboyx
14-05-2018, 07:11 PM

they're getting assistants in at reception so probably Sundays is possibility