PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Michelle definitely a cute innocent girl

Happyman2018
25-04-2018, 12:53 AM
Tomorrow is a day due to anzac day so I have a night to spare, wechat 2 42 n secure Michelle for 1 hr diamond.
This is second time I saw Michelle, but last time only 30mins so thought doing 1hr definitely can see how good she is as you got more time to use.

When arrive at 1030pm, the place is full, I was shove into room 1 the same room I saw Michelle first time.

When she walk in she is still like the first I saw her, cute innocent gal n after she took off her heel it make her even more young as she soooooo short.

Nothing much I could said or add on apart from her tech on bbbj is really good she even try dt me...
She definitely tight, even she is wet from d daty n fingering I done 2 her you still can feel d pussy is tightly lock to ur cock.

Overall she is definitely worth and love the title for being a cute girl nextdoor with gfe n bit of pse due to the service she provide.
Only down falls I will said Is like some punter said she not a dfk girl but of a lfk.
Apart from that man she is good, if she can dfk like coco man, I reckon I will come within mins.

Will I be back definitely, she is 1 of my favorite girl at 42

Brothelcreeper
25-04-2018, 09:05 AM
She sure is a cute little thing. Her service is ok but not spectacular but fucking that cute little young tight pussy is well worth the admission price.

DFK would be awesome with her but she is fairly restrained in the room. Young and so cute though.

Happyman2018
25-04-2018, 10:55 AM
Thing change
I guess this time we chat abit b4 we start
It help a lot

42Gladesville
02-05-2018, 11:41 AM
Michelle is here till late tonight!!