PDA

View Full Version : Question One night only

Cannonball
25-04-2018, 04:23 PM
I’m staying in Parramatta for one night only and looking for a good time. The last few times I’ve been to Sydney I’ve ended up in those $100 for ‘all you can eat’ massage shops in the CBD and I’m over it.

Looking for something a bit more up scale this time. Either good shops or private girls. Can host or travel for the right one.

Can someone point me in the right direction? Backpage was always a go to but that’s no longer around.

I’ve also tried the shop near the train station before and it was brutal. Both times.

Indian, Caribbean and Caucasian ideally.

dandydanny
25-04-2018, 11:55 PM
My personal favourite shop is 485 Rockdale, has some stunners and very affordable price ($160/h). I remember Jasmine was a young Indian, and probably some more if you check their roster. 485 has Caucasian as well but they charge higher for western girls. If you have enough budget then probably try Ginza and 5 Star, which seem to be the most popular shops in this forum, definitely good quality of girls and service, but just a bit too expensive for me

Cannonball
26-04-2018, 09:35 AM
Thanks mate. Might give it a look.

x11
26-04-2018, 09:43 AM
Also code 244 paddington... been there 2x now and had very good experiences there. Some girls are milfy type but they do have some younger ones there like renee who's quite pretty and slim.

Happyman2018
26-04-2018, 10:18 AM
Try 42 or no 5

Or PPP or dreamgirls

This 4 shop is good

If u don't mind local

At rydamlere there is few joints
But it's a lucky dip...

paddington244
26-04-2018, 01:22 PM
X11
Thanks we are slowly phasing out the older girls but sometimes