PDA

View Full Version : Red Rose 130 Superchick Amy- red rose

Terryops12
05-05-2012, 12:52 AM
been wandering around on the site for almost 2 years, but my rank still baby level. Sorry guys for havent been interested into getting any exposure here.

Well, today i wanna talk about Amy, who is the only one i have ever revisited. Im just not the type of guy who sticks to good experience, but instead new experience. So i literally go for different gals at different places.

Anyway, get to the point, rang up this afternoon and made a booking to see Amy. As i was driving towards to RR direction, I called michael and tell him i will be there in 15mins if Amy's available. Lucky she was.

She was a little surprised see me again, cos its been long time since last visit. We went upstairs. Man i am telling you i was horny, and wanted to fuck her asa she took off her shirt. However, went for a bit chat cos wanted to show my caring nature lol. Kiss after chat, and chat after kiss and went on and on, and didnt seem getting enough. After about 10 mins she pushed me to shower room, and we did together, for each other, haha. Bro, Wil, she is surely C cup, and i suggest you take some sort of measurement with you next time, as you sight proves to be inacurate.

Then, we went to the bed, Dfk again, and she tried to explore some sensitive areas of my body, unfortuntately im not sensitive in general. My turn after her exploration failed, holy,,,, her ear, her neck i got it all,, bingo., And then',,,, what really turned me on was that pink pussy, but she refused cos shy or something. We started chat again, and she said im nervous, cos i always switch focus when its about to be the main course. I probably was as i didnt feel too comfortable of the room. Didnt know why, but it was just wrong.

Anyway, about 45mins chat, kisses, loving, and caring, we decided to take some action. Here was the fun part, cos while we were awake my little bro went to sleep. So i had to leave it with Amy, and of course serious techniques required.

OMG, she did almost everything, some of them that she used to refuse but she did this time (not going in too much detail, cos some dodgy bros might ask in the future). But what i got in the end was DATY, when everything failed. She smells so good down there!!!! , and i found she loved it.

We finished when she was on top, while i was teasing her tits. The whole session went as if we were loved couple, and i didnt even push myself and her to have sex when not ready. From my point of view, having sex is aproach, not destination, and it only applies to the one who i love, i care. I dont know what the hell was going on this afternoon, and why i had that feeling to Amy!!!

She said she not attractive to me when my weapon down for maintenance, hell ,,,, surely thats not sure. I just had very sorry feeling when she tried everything beyond bottom line to rescue something. Fuck me, in terms of sex performance from me, was disencouragement. But 1 hour with Amy, it was well spent no matter of doing what.

Attitude 10/10 (this depends on who she is with i guess)
Body 8-9/10
Sex? My fault
Daty
Dfk
,,,,,,,,, many others

Love you Amy

wilisno
05-05-2012, 01:45 AM
been wandering around on the site for almost 2 years, but my rank still baby level. Sorry guys for havent been interested into getting any exposure here.

Well, today i wanna talk about Amy, who is the only one i have ever revisited. Im just not the type of guy who sticks to good experience, but instead new experience. So i literally go for different gals at different places.

Anyway, get to the point, rang up this afternoon and made a booking to see Amy. As i was driving towards to RR direction, I called michael and tell him i will be there in 15mins if Amy's available. Lucky she was.

She was a little surprised see me again, cos its been long time since last visit. We went upstairs. Man i am telling you i was horny, and wanted to fuck her asa she took off her shirt. However, went for a bit chat cos wanted to show my caring nature lol. Kiss after chat, and chat after kiss and went on and on, and didnt seem getting enough. After about 10 mins she pushed me to shower room, and we did together, for each other, haha. Bro, Wil, she is surely C cup, and i suggest you take some sort of measurement with you next time, as you sight proves to be inacurate.

Then, we went to the bed, Dfk again, and she tried to explore some sensitive areas of my body, unfortuntately im not sensitive in general. My turn after her exploration failed, holy,,,, her ear, her neck i got it all,, bingo., And then',,,, what really turned me on was that pink pussy, but she refused cos shy or something. We started chat again, and she said im nervous, cos i always switch focus when its about to be the main course. I probably was as i didnt feel too comfortable of the room. Didnt know why, but it was just wrong.

Anyway, about 45mins chat, kisses, loving, and caring, we decided to take some action. Here was the fun part, cos while we were awake my little bro went to sleep. So i had to leave it with Amy, and of course serious techniques required.

OMG, she did almost everything, some of them that she used to refuse but she did this time (not going in too much detail, cos some dodgy bros might ask in the future). But what i got in the end was DATY, when everything failed. She smells so good down there!!!! , and i found she loved it.

We finished when she was on top, while i was teasing her tits. The whole session went as if we were loved couple, and i didnt even push myself and her to have sex when not ready. From my point of view, having sex is aproach, not destination, and it only applies to the one who i love, i care. I dont know what the hell was going on this afternoon, and why i had that feeling to Amy!!!

She said she not attractive to me when my weapon down for maintenance, hell ,,,, surely thats not sure. I just had very sorry feeling when she tried everything beyond bottom line to rescue something. Fuck me, in terms of sex performance from me, was disencouragement. But 1 hour with Amy, it was well spent no matter of doing what.

Attitude 10/10 (this depends on who she is with i guess)
Body 8-9/10
Sex? My fault
Daty
Dfk
,,,,,,,,, many others

Love you Amy

Sweet Amy ! So her boobs have grown bigger again ! ;) ;) ;)

Terryops12
05-05-2012, 02:06 AM
Yeah? I dont what she looked like since you saw her last time. But im quite positive about the current size. Could be some homorne fomula,,, haha, man if it was it will be a very popular topic from now.

prime
05-05-2012, 02:31 AM
So is Amy still at RR? I thought she moved on to another shop?

blondelover
05-05-2012, 05:30 AM
Oh amy still working at Red Rose, i tho she no longer there?????? isnt she work there every weekend?

Terryops12
05-05-2012, 11:28 AM
Oh amy still working at Red Rose, i tho she no longer there?????? isnt she work there every weekend?

Well, shes back to rr as left the one in surry hills. Im not sure if shes here for a temp or long-term.

blondelover
05-05-2012, 04:34 PM
Ohhh Cool,fantastic, she is cuttie,,very friendly aussie girl, i should go and see her again...

superchick77
15-05-2012, 07:38 PM
Lol guys bad news yeah the boss at 130 didn't pay me so I'm not going back to 130 but ur more then welcome to come to 36 buckingham at surry hills