PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville Renee Round 2 Luck Strikes Twice

oxking
27-04-2018, 02:40 AM
So after a failed lineup at another place.

I soon after arrived at N5M, I followed the instructions as per the printed pieces of paper to get in and the admin lady (unsure correct term), was surprised on how I got in, well...you had instructions...and signs, I just followed them...the garage gate was a little low though, but most people can fit under, it was not a challenge, she then told me people rang the door, I thought that was being renovated, go figure...

Was pointed to sit on the sofa outside and off the admin lady went to knock on some door and do something else. Then I saw this girl finish up and was walking casually after finishing up, throws out some rubbish and then cutely throws the towels into the cleaning area, then she slightly smiled at me as I was watching her while waiting. I was curious what they do, I normally leave and never see this, this part of the building.

Then was asked by the admin lady to sit on a chair in the hallway.

The same girl walks past me again, this time with a reusable food container, looks empty, I think, not sure what she did doing this time, I think she was attempting to find a place to wash it.

Then guy who just finishes up walks right past me as he was heading off and this blonde Asian girl walking out, damn...missed her face.

Was still waiting, admin lady walks back checks room, then a guy follows her into that same room, she leaves and that blonde Asian girl goes back in, damn...missed her face again, she has a nice body though whoever that was. Pretty popular, I assume with back to back bookings.

Most of the girls were busy (but that is what I get at 7pm without a booking, its worse later in the night though, I remember sitting in the same room with a bunch of guys on a Saturday night at 11pm, without a booking - strange experience, why do some guys go punting with a friend? - there were 4 guy - 2 groups of 2 guys, in the waiting room with me, plus another guy alone like me, bunch of other guys talking outside, strange experience).

Then that admin lady comes back and gives me a lineup, saw girl 1, girl 2, girl 3 (the one kept walking past me, was shocked with doing an intro for me, hahaha, too bad I forgot her name, I think it was Mika, unsure), Cookie (easy name to remember and recognised her photo), then Renee popped out. Renee who just finished up too, looked shocked at me...I wonder if she remembers me from last time.

So Renee it is, I wanted to book an hour, but was told Renee had a booking at 8, only 45 minutes were available (was thinking, if that was enough time or should I go somewhere else or someone else) then was told Renee has good service, I told her yes I know was here last time... I looked over and saw Renee hiding over at the towel area, to see if she was ok, she gave me the all good signal. So I just went 45 minutes diamond, gave the money and I went in the room to wait.

Renee then came in shortly after. I asked her if she remembered me and she said yes...and she gave a great approximation of the day, wow...I didn't expect that (I am just another Chinese guy, but I don't speak Mandarin, this is probably how she remembers me).

Off to the shower we go, she got her special soap this time (unlike the cheaper stuff already in the room) this time and her Listerine bottle, which we shared. She doesn't like the strength of Listerine, so she dilutes it a little.

Afterward the shower Renee has this cute routine to dry herself and onto the bed she goes making sure she doesn't wet the floor completely drying her feet with the towel. I am there drying myself in the typical fashion, stepping on the bathmat.

We then started with kissing, passionately, while I feel her body as well and my hard penis presses against her body.

After a while, I ask her to start giving me the blowjob, I look at her blowing me for a bit, then I ask her to turn around so that I can taste her. I start licking her clit and then after a few moans from her I go fully in with my tongue. I think she is orgasming as she stops blowing me to take a bit of a breather. Turns around and we look at each other.

Renee was commenting that the room was a bit humid, I told her I was born in Australia, didn't bother me as much. I also tease her a bit how she was probably born in a very cold area.

I ask her to grab the condom and then we can start fucking, she does tears it a bit and we continue kissing, she tells me she likes kissing, so we continue, for a bit.

Then I really wanted to start fucking her, we lost sight of the condom on the bed somewhere, found it, slipped it on and she checked to make sure I pinched the top.

I asked her to lay down for a bit and I will go missionary, she wanted it slowly, which I obliged and back to kissing her, then she wanted to watch me slide in an out. We went like this for a while.

Then I heard a knock on the door, queried if time was out running out, Renee said it was more they were out of rooms and checking the time we had about 15 minutes left.

I then ask her to turn around and doggy we go, I just love to feel her body in doggy, plus give me the time to tease her more as I noticed her looking in the mirror like last time, I love teasing her, telling her I notice her checking out that pretty girl in the mirror.

Her alarm starts going off for which I know time is almost up, I go slightly faster and harder and then I started cumming in while we are in doggy.

I then slide out and laid on the bed next to her with the condom still on. She then helps me take it off, commenting babies, grabs a few tissues wraps it up, attempts to tease me to see if I wanted to take my used condom home as a souvenir.

Afterwards, we go for another shower session, Renee helps washes me again.

I start drying myself in the typical way on the bathmat, Renee slightly dries herself off, jumps on the bed throws her bottle of Listerine and soap, on it to dry them. Then removes the sheet to the floor and dries her feet on the sheet. And is completely dressed shortly after. I love the way she does this, I am marveled by simple things.

I told Renee, that I would tell management or whoever is working outside about the humidity, when I get out, she said don't worry about it, she already did before we started.

After our session as Renee got dressed and is waiting for me to get dressed, she is cutely having the door open to feel the cool breeze on her body, blocking anyone looking in, as I almost dressed she came back and sat on the bed. We then hugged and said our goodbyes.

Now that I am outside, wow that room was really humid, its cold outside and off to home I go.

A while back, I made I made a booking another place I ended up disappointed with what the girl actually looked like but went ahead anyways since I made the booking. This is why I like a lineup sometimes and to figure it out myself, I know its a risk, but something I like to take. I don't think I would of ever booked Renee or meet her otherwise, I think it was just the luck of the day.

Renee said she is going back to China for a break soon, she said is coming back sometime later. She also comes from this small country town (she told me, made me pronounce it correctly in Mandarin, a few times with my terrible pronunciation, I just forgot).

I have not been punting for that long (I can count the session on my hands), but I would rate my time with Renee as my favourite unforgettable girl. I got lucky with a lineup with Renee twice and I am well aware that this will unlikely ever happen again. I will have to book her to ever see her again.

PS, thanks for the feedback on my other review, I will try and do more when I have some money again, been punting too much, was not a intending to do a repeat session or this many punts in short succession (I had the day off work, so why not), was considering reviewing another place. But that didn't happen, so here is another review for Renee.

PPS well aware I never did a first review with Renee, probably never will.

harrycd
27-04-2018, 12:57 PM
Nice AR, how long is she going away for? I want to see get again but have been to busy for a punt lol :/

Marrickvill_5
27-04-2018, 01:52 PM
Thanks for the great AR!
Sorry for the humidity, we have set the room temperature nice and cool :)

oxking
29-04-2018, 11:50 AM
Nice AR, how long is she going away for? I want to see get again but have been to busy for a punt lol :/

Sorry, I never asked her that question (it wasn't a priority of mine to know at the time).

I was hoping the shop would of announced it, but they have not.

I live about 10 minutes away from this place, so I check their roster regularly and my educated guess is not very long, maybe 2 weeks or so, don't know.

For example they announced time off for Nova, but they did not do it for Summer, Summer is now back, but Nova has not come back. By this I assume they only announce it, when a girl takes a longer amount of time off.

Again, I could be completely wrong.

Marrickvill_5
21-05-2018, 02:46 PM
Sorry, I never asked her that question (it wasn't a priority of mine to know at the time).

I was hoping the shop would of announced it, but they have not.

I live about 10 minutes away from this place, so I check their roster regularly and my educated guess is not very long, maybe 2 weeks or so, don't know.

For example they announced time off for Nova, but they did not do it for Summer, Summer is now back, but Nova has not come back. By this I assume they only announce it, when a girl takes a longer amount of time off.

Again, I could be completely wrong.

Nova is back :D
Renee is on too :D
tough choice! which one today :love:
what about double!

https://i.imgur.com/OwlTdXU.jpg

Marrickvill_5
25-05-2018, 04:05 PM
Renee is available till 8pm!