PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Anna and her amazing figure

Byron2001
28-04-2018, 05:01 PM
Having read the previous report on this wonderful girl I was abit reluctant to try her as they described her as very slim. I'm not a fan of skinny girls with bony butts and ribs. I like my girls curvy but sleek. A woman should have more fat than a man but it should be in all the right places and tight and sagging. Alot of Asian girls are petite and slim but abit flabby when you squeeze them. Anyway this morning I couldn't make up my mind where to go. There was this 19 year old Australian born Viet girl I had my eye on at PPP but alas she was so popular that the other punters must've fucked her to exhaustion the night before. Another plan was to see this gorgeous Indian girl at Dreamgirl130. Tall, fantastic tits slightly curvy belly. She would suck my finger like she was was sucking my dick and she would climb on top of you to give you a full on body slide. So erotic. So many girls so little money....
Anyway I called up Ginza and left it to fate as to whether Anna was free and the stars aligned and I booked 45 minutes with her. I've really become a convert to this place and 5 Star for the line up, the service of the girls and the wonderful decor but Ginza is hard to book. There's a guy and girl running the show and they're efficient but always rushed.
Up i go to room 3. This amazing beauty opens the door and smiles. I should've booked an hour. She was so tall, I reckon more than 178cm. Its awkward she has to bend down to kiss me but watching a girl bend over and arch her back makes them all the same height. Her skin was white as milk and smooth as porcelain. I really love Japanese girls. She was very pretty like the girl next door. Not a model but so natural and genuine. You know how you can pick up the vibe of some girls in the first second? Some girls you feel at ease with and joke with them. Others you know they are really dirty and sexy. Unfortunately some you just know aren't going to be any fun. Her vibe was I'm going to make you happy. Love it. Taking your time to undress a girl and admire her body is one of the best parts of punting. So I gave her a hug and kissed her before she could do anything else and I spent a long time just enjoying the act of undressing her. She just had some lacy underwear on. She had a small breast but they had a lovely shape. Her shoulders were bit broad typical of taller girls. Her legs were just simply divine. Long, smooth, muscular. Many tall girls are just gangly and weedy with chicken legs. My greatest fear. Hers were like an Amazons. I got her to get on all fours and just admired them. Then I got her to lie on her stomach and just ran my hands from her calfs to her thighs and up between her legs. I could've died happy then.
She dragged me to the showers and proceeded to give me good clean before kneeling down and giving me and amazing blowjob with the shower still running. Tongue circles, slurping, sloppy and smearing it with her hands down my shaft. I wanted to rub my wet dick on her face but was too shy to. Then I got her to stand up, lathered some some and rubbed it between her legs, slowly exploring her ass and the folds of her neat and tidy little pussy. She was fully shaved. I rubbed my whole arm up between her legs until the soap came off. This shower was a delight. I wonder if thats what they do at the soapies in Japan?
I watched her dry herself off and got her to sit up on the bed with her legs spread apart. I kissed her at the same time as my fingers explored her cunt. It was so tidy and neat like some Western girls. Tried as I might I never managed to get her wet. Too bad. Some girls let me smear my fingers on their face after they get sticky and wet from rubbing them below. As she lied on the bed I moved up and put my cock in her mouth and she sucked it. As she lied on her back I entered her and my hand grabbed her ass. I asked her if it was OK and she said yes and I started to pump at the same time my finger was pushing into her ass. I wondered what it would be like to take her ass but ran out of time. Must try her again. She asked me to come back again.

JESSIE@GINZA
28-04-2018, 06:12 PM
Thank you so much for supporting Anna:):):)  She is quite tall for Japanese girls and she has a very nice smiling. She will do her best service to customers. Thx for came to at Ginza !! thx very much ❤️❤️

xboyx
29-04-2018, 12:50 PM
well done well done. Anna's body is amazing. Her legs are actually so long and nice, I'd love to try her on doggie but reckon I'll need to stand while she's on doggie LOL kidding

rooter
29-04-2018, 01:54 PM
Anna has the best body in the tall and slim category - real cat walk model body.

Byron2001
29-04-2018, 08:13 PM
Anna has the best body in the tall and slim category - real cat walk model body.

Catwalk like Victoria's secret. I reckon Liz at Ginza could give her a run for her money. Or Minami or Milan from 5star. It was like a drought for ages and now there's an epidemic of leggy girls.

rooter
29-04-2018, 10:01 PM
Catwalk like Victoria's secret. I reckon Liz at Ginza could give her a run for her money. Or Minami or Milan from 5star. It was like a drought for ages and now there's an epidemic of leggy girls.

Liz is tall and slim but Anna is taller and slimmer.
Miname I met 3 years ago on her first day in Sydney at Ginza when she was only 19yo - gorgeous sexy girl but not a cat walk model type.
Milan i have never met.

Byron2001
29-04-2018, 10:21 PM
Liz is tall and slim but Anna is taller and slimmer.
Miname I met 3 years ago on her first day in Sydney at Ginza when she was only 19yo - gorgeous sexy girl but not a cat walk model type.
Milan i have never met.

Minami is more perfect in her proportions with those perfect natural breasts. Anna is taller than Liz but her legs are larger not slimmer. Maybe I can get them all together in the same room and compare them. Wouldn't that blow your mind.