PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Ally

yutang
05-05-2012, 11:15 AM
I visited the cattery last night for 45 minutes and went with Ally. Malaysian girl, darker skin, boobs between A/B, nice ass, cute looking.

Excellent BBBJ, good attitude, nice personality/chatty/talkative. She provided good DFK and had cowgirl, mish, doggy, sideways. Worth seeing

fli
05-05-2012, 07:33 PM
Agreed - Ally is one of the top performers at the Ginza - saw her this week and her bbbj reminded me of what I had been missing since Tokyo Cat closed.

cisco
05-05-2012, 07:38 PM
where is ginza bro? address please

Bracket
05-05-2012, 11:18 PM
It's right next door to where the old Tokyo Cats' CBD shop was. If that doesn't help you then ring them and they will tell you. We don't publish their address on the forum.

beast
07-05-2012, 10:09 AM
It's right next door to where the old Tokyo Cats' CBD shop was. If that doesn't help you then ring them and they will tell you. We don't publish their address on the forum.

Why is that?

Polonius the Pedant
07-05-2012, 10:42 AM
Do a little research on another shop, Tokyo Cats and the reasons for their closure.

angus young
27-05-2012, 01:23 AM
Does anyone know whether Ally or any of the other girls at Ginza do doubles, as in bisexual stuff, like Suki and Yoko used to do? Even if it is half as good as Suki and Yoko.

igloo
27-05-2012, 02:56 AM
Bro PtP, can u point me in the right direction to find the reason for the closure please? Much appreciated

fli
27-05-2012, 11:36 PM
Bro PtP, can u point me in the right direction to find the reason for the closure please? Much appreciated

I think what Polonius is refering to is that if the address is public, council will step in and close this private situations or the body corporate will kick them out,

I think, however, there were a few other issues about TC that led to its closure and re-emergence as Ginza.