PDA

View Full Version : Ginza LALA - Hot & Horny - 2 Hours of Bliss to Celebrate Session 50!

Assandlegs
02-05-2018, 11:19 PM
Person's Name : Lala

Establishment : Ginza Club

Photo Genuine: Yes

Rates : $280/hour

Size/shape : 170 cm tall, beautiful shape with enhanced C cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, FS, GFE

Prelude:

Lala has been away for about 6 weeks all up, but she returned from China for the one day on 3 Apr before she had to return the next morning back to China. My last AR described how I had managed to lock Lala in as her first client for a full 2 hour session. What an amazing session with an amazing girl! AR attached here:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?74794-LALA-A-Totally-Hot-GFE-40-plus-Sessions&p=1372931&viewfull=1#post1372931

According to Wilson, she was due to return at the start of May, which suited me as I was also returning from interstate work commitments right at the end of April. Unbeknown to me, Lala had arranged to return from China on the evening of the 19th and she was rostered on to start on Friday 20th for a short shift. I received a text from Wilson stating that he had a new girl he thought I might like... Now, Wilson knows all about my Lala obsession, so I thought it very strange that he would try and get me to see a new girl. I texted back with the reply that I am away and not really interested, I would wait for Lala to return. Wilson texted back a reply that he would guarantee that I would like this girl... he finally talked me into returning to Sydney to come and try this new girl... you can all probably see where this is heading, but, me being the gullible type, went straight over my head and went through to the keeper!!

Anyway, I turn up at Ginza just minutes before my appointed time, filled with misgivings and thinking “Why the fuck did I just drive 8 hours to see a girl I know nothing about?” I rocked in through the back gate and turned up at the counter. Wilson had a huge grin on his face and told me that I would love this girl, he guaranteed it.... the penny still didn't drop for me... the new girl was in room 11, the one that sits off the back. Still filled with misgivings, I walked around the back and quietly knocked on the door. I opened it and it was very dark... I then heard a very familiar voice shout, and I mean really shout “Baby!!!” and suddenly I was smothered in kisses as Lala almost leapt out of the shadows onto her unsuspecting prey!!! All my negativity just melted away as Lala commanded my full attention by cupping my face between her hands and made the comment that she missed me so much.. and she loved my face!

Video 1:http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/data/upload/2018-04/20180430220646238207.mp4

Video 2:http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/data/upload/2018-04/20180430220646173877.mp4

Fast forward 1 week later, I have just finished session number 50 with the most amazingly beautiful girl I have ever had the pleasure of pleasuring!! My last session was an amazing 2 hour fuck-fest that exceeded my wildest dreams in so many ways! I always try to book to be the last client of the day, this way I can concentrate on Lala and not have her hold herself back, she is amazing to watch as she lets herself go completely in your arms as we have had a lot of sessions to build a level of trust to be “comfortable “ with each other. This is what happened...

Review:

I climb the stairs to Lala's room, number 2, this is the room she has been in most of the sessions. My memories of the session the week before when she was my surprise girl on a lightning return visit to Sydney still burnt into my mind. I give my customary knock on the door to let Lala know that I am there and I wait for the "Hello" before opening the door. I walk in to see Lala in a completely new outfit, she is wearing what looks like a black swimsuit that has openings at various parts of her body, and she looked great!!! As I walked in the door, I watch Lala's face as her eyes widen when she recognises that it's me and I see her relax slightly as her smile breaks into one of joy. I love to actually watch Lala's face as she firstly recognises that it's me, and then watch her for her reactions.

"Baby, I am so happy it's you, I love your face!" she exclaims, after we come up for air after a minute of full on DFK, Lala runs her hands along my face and then down my back as she circles to the front and grabs my solid rock RBJ, and whispers, "wow!!" I just smile and and continue to gently kiss her as I look deep into her eyes, I whisper "Baby, are you sick of me yet??" and I watch her reaction of her eyes as she exclaims "Never darling! I love being with you!" We continue the DFK session for another 5 or so minutes, until I finally break the spell and breathlessly whisper "Shower!!".. Lala giggles a very teenage girly giggle and whispers "Yes Darling!" We strip together - Lala slipping off her stiletto's then removing the black swimsuit in a very sexy manner... As I watch her little show, I find myself hopping on one leg trying to take my pants off whilst forgetting about my shoes (fuck, I look like a retard!), Lala's giggles become full on laughs as she watches my antics as session 50 turns into a comedy fest. Lala takes pity on me as she comes over and helps me undress.

Finally we hit the shower, RBJ by this time has turned into flopbunny and this results in Lala looking down and exclaiming "oh.. little RBJ is sick of me!!" No way baby! The shower session commences with Lala giving me a good scrubdown to within an inch of becoming red raw. I get some soap and start cleaning my own ass as Lala knows I am not the fan of ass action... at least not when it's on me! Lala happily holds the shower on me as I scrub away, suddenly, she starts to giggle at some joke, I turn my head to ask her what she found so funny and suddenly, she slipped her finger up the ass... fuck!! If I were competing in the standing high jump at the games, I would have won gold! Her giggles turned into a full on laugh as she gives me a hug and said "sorry baby, I couldn't help it!" At this point, she looks up coyly and keeps her eyes locked on mine as she slowly lowers herself to her knees... mine were starting to turn to jelly with the knowledge of what was about to happen... Lala slowly takes the tip of RBJ into her mouth and gently swirls her tongue around and within seconds, had him up like a concrete flagpole again! Lala starts to let out some little moans as she begins to fully engulf RBJ and soon has me slipping down the back of her throat as she begins to DT me in the shower.. thank fuck I am not hung like a horse! This DT session keeps going until Lala turns her head slightly and looks up at me, locks her eyes on mine and gives another giggle at the contorted expression on my face. I realise at this point that Lala is a total GFE with me now. When I first had the pleasure of seeing her, she was a mix of PSE and GSE but she soon realised that I am not into PSE and FOAM.

After we dry off, Lala holds up her customary black stockings and asks "Baby, you want me to wear for you?" I just smile and shake my head no and reply "Darling, I love the touch of your bare skin on mine!" she smiles happily as I lay Lala on the bed and this time, begin with a DATY session to work her into a mood... only to find Lala is already so wet! Fuck me, I really have never met anyone as genuinely horny as Lala, and this is part of her return value for me! To have a girl to be dripping wet and all we had down was kiss is just amazing. I look around the room and smile when I realise that there is not a bottle of lube in sight when Lala is horny! This girl has amazing reactions to DATY, I gently kiss up and down her thighs and I give a soft laugh as she grabs a tissue and pats herself dry. Continued to tease very very slowly, knowing that I have a full 2 hours with this beauty! Finally, teased her to the point of her legs quivering in anticipation and very gently ran the tongue up and down the lips, I begin the routine of getting her to cum, and believe me, this girl REALLY loves to cum!

Lala looks down along her perfect figure at me, I have my eyes locked on hers as she gasps, "Baby, 69 now, 69!!!" I have to admit that 69 with Lala is one of my most favourite things to do with her in a session! I lay down as Lala mounts me and I gaze in wonder at the tightest shaved pussy that is dripping wet and caress her very gently only to have her shudder above me in her pleasure! Meanwhile, Lala begins what is a fucking awesome BBBJ that involves a lot of sucking and twirling of her tongue. Meanwhile, I am concentrating on Lala's sweet velvet pussy as I lightly tickle around the lips and clit - this results in a low moan escaping as she begins to plunge RBJ harder and faster into her mouth, at the pace she is going, I feel that familiar pressure building constantly and I would blow very quickly. I started to reciprocate by licking her harder and finally getting her to cum with a shuddering and shaking and a lot of juices flowing. Thank God that worked, as Lala lay gasping on top of me, face pressed very hard against my inner thigh.

Lala hops off, turns and says "I want to make love to you!" and without waiting for my response, fishes out a dom, whacks it on then jumps on me in CG and begins quite slowly, her eyes are squeezed very tightly shut and her face is a mix of concentration and ecstasy! This session is as smoothly flowing as my first, Lala knows how to run the session, but this time I take a little bit of the control away from her whilst she was proceeding to bang me harder and harder in CG. My hands very slowly cup her hair and face and I can feel Lala lean into my touch as she brings herself to another ball breaking orgasm that has her water flowing down the shaft of RBJ and I marvel at her stamina and eagerness to please. After a few more minutes of this, I give Lala a tap on her thigh and ask her to hop off as I wanted to take a bit more control, however, Lala stayed where she was and continued to pump herself up and down on RBJ... I gently cupped my right hand through her hair and very gently caressed her face with my left hand and watched as she responded by leaning closer and gave me the most gentlest of kisses and her face breaks into a beautiful smile that melted my heart and I reciprocated in kind.

I finally managed to get Lala off me and she laid back with her head on the pillow as she smiled up at me, waiting for me to commence my routine of slowly building her (and mine) pressure to the point where one of us has to cum, experience has taught me that Lala will always cum first and she happily loves to cum as often as you let her. You could easily book her for half an hour, let her do her routine, and have her cum at least 4 times during that session.. and that's even if you do almost nothing for her! Anyway, I love it when Lala raises her hips and pushes her pussy up in an effort to accept more of a pounding. Once you get Lala to that point, she genuinely loves to fuck you, her eyes lock onto you as you thrust harder and harder in an effort to bring her over the edge. As I fuck her in mish, Lala continues to have a series of rolling orgasms, I love watching her face as she lets herself go completely and her face screws up in concentration and when she opens her eyes, her smile just lights up her face in a way that shows that she truly enjoys your company!

Finally, Lala has had enough, she asks me to sit right on the edge of the bed, and she kneels down between my legs and begins to give RBJ a complete BBBJ that brang tears to my eyes, Lala continues to suck and slurp and then begins her deep throat action that had me not only seeing stars, but the whole fucking milky way as well!! She held me down so I couldn't move without hurting her and for the next 10 minutes she slurped and gobbled my cock in such a manner that involved minimal tissues this time around. I found this position so fucking exciting as Lala DT me almost to the point of blowing but she must have a sixth sense that tells her when I have had enough and we continue with an amazing session of 69.

At this point in time, we are 90 minutes in and still 30 minutes to go. I have already blown my load once and that was enough to me. However, Lala had a different plan, with different ideas. She was already kissing down my body and building me up... this time, she wanted to go for the CIM experience again... I found that I enjoyed watching Lala suck on good ol' RBJ. Lala gives me a smile as she locks her eyes on me and begins to go down with slow, sensual motions to try and get me to cum. She begins to go harder and harder to the point of it being a bit too painful for me to endure, Lala see's my expression and promptly slows the session right down as she remembers that I like it slow and steady so I can feel every millimetre of her soft lips sliding up and down the length of my now rock hard RBJ. I must admit that I admire her stamina to continue the BBBJ for such a long time as she tries to get me to have another CIM experience. Finally, I start to wank myself off, as this beautiful girl watches hungrily for the sign that I am about to blow.. Lala can't help herself as I wank - she begins to flick the top of my knob with the tip of her tongue and this very quickly brings me over the edge and I start to blow, Lala pushes my hand away and begins to plunge her mouth very hard on RBJ and takes me in so deeply that I warned her I was about to blow so she could take RBJ from the back of throat and do a CIM and I finally blow my load like Mt fucking Vesuvius.. I swear I filled her mouth to the brim with cum, but she said that it was so little amount... well, I did blow my load like a crazy man earlier!!

Lala then wiped me down and asked for another session of 69 (groan... I swear RBJ was never going to rise again) to which I semi-reluctantly (haha.. bullshit!) agree. I lay on my back and begin to give her the attention she deserved, I soon had her moaning above me and had her pressing her face against my inner thigh again moaning "I am cumming, darling!" which got me rock hard again for the third time!! Finally, with 20 min left I flipped Lala over and continued a very, very slow, sensual session of DATY on the edge of the bed.. I discovered a new sensual way to build Lala up into rolling orgasms and I proceeded to very very carefully bring Lala again to cum, and I mean REALLY cum hard - full on belly rolling and my face held against her sweet spot until even Lala had enough! She finally covered her pussy with her hand and gasped "Enough Darling!!" I moved up and joined her on the bed and we lay together entwined in each others arms... she told me that she had so may orgasms that she now felt very comfortable. haha... my entire reason for being her last customer has come to pass (grins) and we lay in each others arms just kissing and chatting and talking .. I then realise that Lala's English has shown good improvement compared to when I first seen her back at the start of Nov 17. I can now hold a bit of a conversation with her as long as I don't talk too fast, and if she doesn't understand, we will always have google translate!!

Conclusion:

How fucking hot is that first video ?????

50 Sessions and Lala is my number one girl of all time.

Am I obsessed? Hell yes, but for good reason, as each session I have is fucking awesome!!

I have asked Lala if she is sick of me and she always says no, she smiles and adds that she really loves being with me as I am so gentle and sensual with her, she slips into total GFE with me and I just love it.

I highly recommend Lala (obviously) and I dare anyone to book her and walk away unhappy or dissatisfied, she is the Service Queen of Ginza in my book and she WILL ensure that you walk away happy!

Note that the videos and photos are used here with full permission from Ginza, and more importantly, from Lala herself.

rooter
02-05-2018, 11:47 PM
Keep on truckin' bro! Massive commitment!
(I didn't read the AR - just the headline - it pretty much says it all)

Assandlegs
02-05-2018, 11:56 PM
Keep on truckin' bro! Massive commitment!
(I didn't read the AR - just the headline - it pretty much says it all)

Haha, at least click on that first video link and enjoy!

xboyx
02-05-2018, 11:57 PM
she looks freaking hot in those videos. new videos?
read assandlegs last AR on Lala long ago made me see her again once, and now this AR just makes me tempted again

Assandlegs
03-05-2018, 12:00 AM
she looks freaking hot in those videos. new videos?
read assandlegs last AR on Lala long ago made me see her again once, and now this AR just makes me tempted again

Yes, new videos, she made them when she was in China last month... I am already booked in to see her tomorrow ...lol

rooter
03-05-2018, 12:19 AM
"she is the Service Queen of Ginza"
Big call bro and possibly true.
But I think Shelley, Amber, Olivia, Snowy, Love, Jessie (retired?), and Saki would also be definite contenders for that title.

Assandlegs
03-05-2018, 08:36 AM
"she is the Service Queen of Ginza"
Big call bro and possibly true.
But I think Shelley, Amber, Olivia, Snowy, Love, Jessie (retired?), and Saki would also be definite contenders for that title.

I will rephrase that to "she is one of the Service Queens of Ginza!"

OmniMime
03-05-2018, 09:45 AM
Gezuz!! Now that's a fuckin' awesome story!!!! That's what makes a great story!!! 50!! Another 30, and number 80 would probably be the most wildest and spectacular story you might end up with!! I salute you, bro!!

xboyx
03-05-2018, 10:36 AM
Yes, new videos, she made them when she was in China last month... I am already booked in to see her tomorrow ...lol

your penis must have been now shaped by Lala vagina. Congratulations sir.
How is it? Bent to one side or curved up?

BigDipper
03-05-2018, 09:10 PM
Nice one A&L. Congrats on 50!
Is that 50 in 1 year or less?
A ‘Lala’ punt every week?

Brothelcreeper
03-05-2018, 09:45 PM
50 x $300 = $15,000.

No wonder she loves you.

Keep up good work A&L.

Assandlegs
03-05-2018, 10:18 PM
Nice one A&L. Congrats on 50!
Is that 50 in 1 year or less?
A ‘Lala’ punt every week?51 in the last 6 months

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Pussyhands
03-05-2018, 11:47 PM
Yah my friend saw her the other night

She was a full on ;)

BigDipper
04-05-2018, 07:19 AM
51 in the last 6 months

Holy shit... so twice a week at least.
2hrs a week. You’ll hit 100 before the end of the year for sure. That’ll be some kind of punting record.

OmniMime
04-05-2018, 07:22 AM
2hrs a week. You’ll hit 100 before the end of the year for sure. That’ll be some kind of punting record.I think he'll probably be the only one to achieve such a feat. Absolutely amazing~ Could be in the Guiness (or whatever the word is) Boof of Records, lol~~

Assandlegs
06-05-2018, 11:25 PM
2hrs a week. You’ll hit 100 before the end of the year for sure. That’ll be some kind of punting record.

Last session was 53, an amazing 2 hours!

xboyx
07-05-2018, 12:36 AM
Last session was 53, an amazing 2 hours!

there is a new heroin, and it's called "Lala"
I have my own heroin too.

Assandlegs
08-05-2018, 05:18 PM
there is a new heroin, and it's called "Lala"
I have my own heroin too.omg... can't wait for her to return.. another 2 hour fuckfest to explore the limits!!

Assandlegs
13-05-2018, 12:47 AM
Well, session 54 completed today. Was sent up to room 25. Ginza is really expanding now, once the old Ruby Kiss establishment has been refurbished, there will be around 35 rooms!!

Today I was Lala's first time for sex in a week... again i was her last one last week and first one today. Oh my... Lala is one serously horny girl. I really love watching her eyes when she sees me for the first time in a week.. and I am seriously starting to really enjoy her CIM experience. With a cleanup down under, I am fast becoming a 2 shot guy when I have Lala for 1 hour! I wonder if I can make it to 3 shots in 2 hours??? Lala was very happy (and surprised) with my 2 shots!!!

My Lala obsession continues ...

Assandlegs
13-05-2018, 12:30 PM
Shaving your ball are unhygienic god gave you hairs on your ball for a reason

So girls can choke on your 3cm long pubes and then cough and hack up a furball because it's alright for them to shave down there, but god put hairs on your nuts for a different reason ?
I am thinking that it's only going to be unhygienic if you don't bother to wash and clean yourself....

And yes, I am loaded... (for the moment)..

Assandlegs
13-05-2018, 02:14 PM
Tell you the truth I don’t like girls who shave their pussy . I like them to be wash or just trim it . If your public hair are 3 cm long then you should trim it . Washing is different than cutting it . For your information about pubic hair . Once you cut it you are open to gems and bacteria . The pubic hair are there to protective you for that reason https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.teenvogue.com/story/the-reason-you-have-pubic-hair/ampInteresting read in Teen Vogue...

yug
13-05-2018, 03:20 PM
Hope you are loaded with the $$$ . Your obsession can send you bankrupt. Shaving your ball are unhygienic god gave you hairs on your ball for a reason

You could be right. But many say pubic hair is there to spread pheromones.
The only time a man's ball should be hairless down there is when he got alopecia.

Assandlegs
17-05-2018, 03:08 AM
Session 55 completed.
Man, Lala and I have so much fun together!!
Today, she nearly got me to CIM after only 5 minutes !!!

Assandlegs
20-05-2018, 02:37 AM
Session 57 - 2 hours of hot sweaty action... Lala has now got my measure when it come to her BBBJ skills... first time that I have managed 3 shots in the 2 hours!

Today Lala was wearing a beautiful pink negligee that didn't really cover anything... she stood there looking stunningly beautiful in her stilettos , her eyes widening in surprise recognition that I wanted to see her again so soon after session 56. Lala exclaims "Darling!! Wonderful surprise!!!" and she moves up to me and begins her DFK session with me! Lala whispers to me "Baby, I will never be sick of seeing you because I love out time together, you are so kind and gentle with me!" This time, Lala cups her hands behind my head as she starts to very gently kiss me as she gets hotter and hotter!!

Lala asks me to hop in the shower with a bit of a shy giggle and she thoroughly scrubs me down and cleans me up before commencing one of the best BBBJ in the whole of Australia!!

This session proceeds much like the other 56... BBBJDT, DATY, 69, fuck my brains out, 69, DATY, 69, fuck her brains out... make her cum at the drop of a hat!! Fuck her until her face changes colour and then commence with the biggest, hardest pounding that I have ever given her! Watch her face light up with a beautiful smile and realise that your heart has been stolen!

Assandlegs
24-05-2018, 09:52 PM
Made it to session no 60 !!!!
Obsession continued...

Assandlegs
25-05-2018, 12:35 PM
Watch her face light up with a beautiful smile and realise that your heart has been stolen!

What an outstanding achievement. You have done no other man has done before seeing the same WL more than 60 times. I’m very proud of you . If you’re telling me you are not in love with her and only like to fuck her I don’t believe it .

Thanks icecool, but I can neither confirm or deny that fact... :fire::surprise::shout:

Happyman2018
25-05-2018, 12:59 PM
I have 2 agree
But I don't understand how u find time to spread it love n seeds to so many girls n still able to see la la 60 times.
I only seeing Michelle already felt exhausted

bigC808
25-05-2018, 04:07 PM
Made it to session no 60 !!!!
Obsession continued...

Wow! 60 sessions! I have a feeling we might be hearing about a 100th session sometime in the near future ��

Assandlegs
25-05-2018, 04:21 PM
Wow! 60 sessions! I have a feeling we might be hearing about a 100th session sometime in the near future [emoji6]Hehe.. Wilson told me that at the current rate, I will get to session 100 in October..

bigC808
25-05-2018, 04:40 PM
Hehe.. Wilson told me that at the current rate, I will get to session 100 in October..

Hehe I think with tax time coming up that might bump up the frequency ��

yug
25-05-2018, 06:59 PM
What an outstanding achievement. You have done no other man has done before seeing the same WL more than 60 times. I’m very proud of you . If you’re telling me you are not in love with her and only like to fuck her I don’t believe it .

I don't think so.
There must be few guys who have seen WL more than 100 times.

Even I have seen a WL for more than 100 times.
It was back in 2012-2014 when I used to visit 5 star.
Her name was Whisky.

Back in the days, there was another guy claiming to see her more 100 times too. So this is nothing unusual.

Even though I saw her more than 100 times, I wasn't in love with her.
After few visits, I realized that her pussy and my dick was a perfect match. The kind of snug pussy that you cannot resist.
I am still searching for that exact same but cannot find one. The closest that has come is Amber from Ginza.

yug
25-05-2018, 09:32 PM
Yes but 60 in about a half year not one year or two year. and still going . If you have visit Whisky 100 time over a two year time it mean you saw her once a week . Yes i know whiskey was nothing special to me just tight. Perfect match for your dick why have you got a small dick ?

Well, now that you throw stats and numbers, but what you originally said was "You have done no other man has done before seeing the same WL more than 60 times." - I was just referring to that.

As to your question about my dick size:
None of your fcking business!

And also, when I say perfect match, it means it felt particularly good with her. Are you one of those guys who goes straight to comparing dick sizes? (don't answer; it's a rhetorical question)

Assandlegs
26-05-2018, 09:32 AM
Man... session 61 and Lala has found MY sweet spot that nearly makes me cum within 2 minutes !!!!

On the plus side, she can now get 2 shots out of me with her technique ! :love::love:

ro7a7e
26-05-2018, 11:33 AM
Your probably the reason I couldn’t book her for last few days! Hahha

ro7a7e
26-05-2018, 12:17 PM
Hah, doesn’t every WL say “oh you so big baby”. If I had $1 for everytime I heard that, I could be punting a fuckload more.

yug
26-05-2018, 05:37 PM
Bro chill out ! Yes my mistake I should have said a better punting average than anyone else. I have faith in assandlegs he’ll reach 200 when is he done with Lala . By the sound of your attitude I don’t think you’ll love anybody or anything even if you have 1000 punt with the same WL. All I assume was that whiskey was tight so maybe you dick size was Below average .you even said you still can’t find a WL with that kind of pussy . Whiskey said it felt good and you believe it she probably said that to everybody. This is from WL or girls if your too small they can’t feel anything, if your dick bend downward it hurt them , if your dick is extremely big it hurt them and if it too long it hurt them . if it was true that your dick is below average size there nothing to get upset about .

Lets just rest it man...
No man should talk about another man's dick so much.

Assandlegs
10-06-2018, 04:13 AM
Session 65 completed. I am so fucked... every session just seems to get better and better. Lala just gave me the most amazing CIM experience ever.. and I don't even like Cim !!!

bigC808
10-06-2018, 09:54 PM
Session 65 completed. I am so fucked... every session just seems to get better and better. Lala just gave me the most amazing CIM experience ever.. and I don't even like Cim !!!

Man every time I see you notch up another session with Lala I go check out her photos and ask myself, WHY haven't I seen her yet?!?! She looks so sexy! Has been a long time since I've been with a really sexy young C girl.

ronni
11-06-2018, 12:09 AM
Read this After Report for the first time tonight and have to say nice work

bumper
12-06-2018, 09:33 AM
Does LALA just fake the climax every-time?

Assandlegs
12-06-2018, 09:43 AM
Does LALA just fake the climax every-time?No, the small telltale signs are all there when she goes through her climax .. it's actually really arousing watching her build up from her smaller orgasm to her explosive climax where, as she says "water is flowing".

bumper
12-06-2018, 09:59 AM
Lala must be a tough woman... climax at least twice per session throughout the day...

Assandlegs
13-06-2018, 09:15 AM
Lala must be a tough woman... climax at least twice per session throughout the day...Just finished session 66.. your question made me take a bit more note of her body's reactions.... I can put my hand on my heart and swear that she is going through real climaxes... once I can get her into multiple orgasms phase, the telltale signs are even more pronounced!
But then, I have had 66 sessions to learn exactly what I need to do!
Problem (just metaphorically using this word) for me is that she has had 66 sessions to learn exactly what I like.... for instance, last session her BBBJ technique is so spot on the mark, I had to ask her to "stop it" or I would have lost my load less than 3 minutes into the session!!
On the plus side, she is the only one who can keep me rock hard now even after I cum... makes for some truly erotic sessions now!
But you have to remember that everyone is different and YMMV...

Assandlegs
15-06-2018, 06:04 AM
Session 67 completed with an awesome CIM ending. I think I need to slow down.... I am getting worn out but Lala can't get enough.
After 67 sessions, Lala is just... outstanding!!! Fuck me, she was outstanding after session no. 1 (that's why there's 66 more....lol).

Hu6e
15-06-2018, 06:34 AM
67 sessions??!?!
You sir, are a machine.

gundamsux
15-06-2018, 11:08 AM
The first video. Replayed it 3 times haha. Damn she is cute.

Assandlegs
15-06-2018, 05:36 PM
67 sessions??!?!
You sir, are a machine.

Session 68... done. CIM is getting to be a new favourite!!

Paison
15-06-2018, 05:56 PM
Hmm...... Lala sure is a good punt. But I’m pretty sure she fakes it (not that I care since I am not there to give her an orgasm). Or maybe I just don’t have good enuff technique.

Superbear
15-06-2018, 06:19 PM
Lol have you considered just asking her out a&l

Assandlegs
16-06-2018, 09:31 AM
We just dedicated session 69 with a complete session in 69!!! I am really enjoying the CIM finalè !!! lol

bigC808
16-06-2018, 11:01 AM
We just dedicated session 69 with a complete session in 69!!! I am really enjoying the CIM finalè !!! lol

Lol! Love the dedication! I don’t know where you find the time and money!

Assandlegs
25-06-2018, 10:54 PM
Lol! Love the dedication! I don’t know where you find the time and money!

Started a new AR and thread for session 75 here:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?78697-LALA-!!!-Finally!-2-Shots-in-the-Hour!!-Just-Sensational-!!

And completed session 77 this morning !!!

hornedone
27-11-2018, 07:58 PM
Is Lala still the premier DD Queen at Ginza/278?

Assandlegs
27-11-2018, 08:07 PM
Is Lala still the premier DD Queen at Ginza/278?No idea.... I am not into DD....