PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville Taro the Colocasia Esculenta

oxking
03-05-2018, 02:13 AM
[prologue]

So was browsing my wechat feeds in the morning and saw that it was Taro's last day, I was not planning a punt today, but that picture of her was wow and I had to do her today.

Went into the office and told my manager, needed to leave early today, I have a personal matter to deal with. Manager was yes sure, no problems, so early finish it is, 1 hour annual leave is not bad.

Called up No 5, queried about Taro, with questions like are her breasts real (yes), gave me other details with nice figure and tanned skin, so made an appointment for 5pm.

After I made the appointment, I thought to myself "tanned skin" must be some flash with that picture, I can live with this, not backing down now.

I prefer line-ups, but this time, not taking the risk, as it was her last day and unsure if and when she is back.

Arrived at 5:03, parking is a little harder as the other shops are still taking the spots. Plus traffic was a bit busier and almost forgot to bring enough cash.

Went side entry, saw the same reception person as last time, was not shocked at how I got in this time.

When I got there, all the rooms were full and it was a 20 minute wait for a room and the other issue was Taro had a booking at 6pm (which I pretty much expected).

Reception gave me 2 options
Option 1 room with the airbed which has a shower (wechat has this as the shower sex room), or
Option 2 their lounge room with the sofa bed, that does not have a shower, but you head back to the airbed room for the shower.
(In my head, I am thinking, I need to reaccess when I think is the less busy time as I was completely wrong).

Sofa bed would of been more comfortable, but I am shy didn't want to walk around outside with a towel, so airbed it is.

With the amount of time until her next appointment, we agreed upon 45 minute diamond.

Before Taro arrived, I did some minor re-arranging, as I figured the water from the shower will hit the airbed as it was that close, so attempted to push everything back by a metre, moved this and that. Didn't have that much time to do that much.

[appearance]

Taro arrived, well she didn't look exactly like her picture, she was still pretty.

She was definitely tanned as advised, minor imperfections with skin, which other girls easily conceal with makeup anyways.

Her body overall was nice, she has a great figure, her breasts were a nice large size and she has slightly larger areolas (nice size, not a bad thing).

Her height is as advised at 167cm

Her vagina was not shaved, but appeared nicely trimmed.

[main event]

We stripped and showered, she washes me and made sure I am clean in all the right spots.

We dry and onto the airbed we go, a little wobbly but we make do. Taro tests out the bed with some bumpy motions, I am there just watching her breasts jiggle.

She then asks me to lay down first, which I inclined and she starts our session with kisses, licks my nipples and then moves to my hips and legs, checks if I am ok as I am ticklish.

Then she grabs my penis and wow, this girl gives a good BBBJ, she actually is willing to suck you with more force than other girls. She also licks my balls and attempt to suck them hard too.

To complement her amazing blowjob skills, she gives you perfect eye contact, while she is doing it. The eye contact makes a great complete blowjob. Most girls, will just focus on the penis and no eye contact, but Taro knows what she is doing. Amazing blowjob skills.

Besides this she gave deepthroating a go (my penis is not that big, lets say around average size), plus I shave down there (thanks ex-girlfriend, only way she was willing to give me a blowjob before), makes it easier for a girl to give it a go, if she wants to.

Now she grabs a condom, places it on me, lubes it up and gets ready to ride me, I just love the way the breasts motion when she rides, she hasn't tried the airbed before, but she gave it a great go.

I decide that now maybe it is time to give her a bit of a break, so I ask her to lay down and we go into missionary, she moves her legs up to give me easy access and I start motioning slowly and then I move faster, we stayed in this position for a while. The way this girl gets a bit excited, I felt like I was going to cum, it was a bit too soon, so I attempted to hold it off by taking a bit of a break and started to suck her nipples for a bit. Back into missionary again and then stopped again but staying completely in, she probably thinks I am a little tired, gives me some gentle massages and then we continue along.

We then move to doggy and I just give it a go and in this position you get a great view of that body, motioned from gentle until I quickened the pace and felt she was cumming, now I felt like I was going to cum myself, took a bit of a break to hold it off.

Checked with her and she said 2 minutes left and I went wow ok, back to missionary we go for my final hoorah. She motions me into position and I just kept going this time no holding back this time and I actually came pretty quick.

After I came and slowly remove myself from her, I was looking around, where to put the condom, she went "wait wait" and made a big effort to help me remove the condom.

Showered again and she helped hosing me off and cleaning my now semi hard penis.

[post event gibberish]

I actually asked Taro, on how long she will be off, problem is Taro's English is not the best. From what she could tell me... she mentioned Sunday, I think it is a week, heading off to study, will come back, was all she could basically say in English, along with some words in Mandarin.

After our session and out the door, we said our goodbyes.

I walked out slowly looking around (wanted to see what the other girls around looked like). There was this cute cleaning her teeth on the sofa outside, she said hi to me (mind was blank trying to figure out who she was on the roster, should of asked her for her name). Cookie was the only one I recognised (still have yet to try her). Said bye to reception, who asked if I wanted to go for round 2, not tonight was my reply.

Now checking back on my wechat feeds again for Taro, looks like the last day reference from last night has been removed, so probably only off for a week then, maybe from Sunday now. (Things change, I get that).

I also think the shop will recognise me now...

So off to home I go, as it is 6pm few cars roll into the street, I assume they are here for their 6pm punts. As I head off, I also hit peak hour traffic with a car. As, I just got fucked, I have the patience. Next time taking the train (definitely faster) if I am visiting at this time.

With the amount of punting I have done recently, my overseas holiday is off, more punting is still on the menu though.

x11
03-05-2018, 05:25 PM
So.... it was a decent punt? Worthy of a recommendation to other punters?

oxking
03-05-2018, 08:49 PM
Yes, definitely yes for those that enjoy blowjobs.

rooter
03-05-2018, 08:54 PM
Botany, binomial nomenclature, and sex. A beautiful combination ;)
Enjoy!