PDA

View Full Version : Question Do you guys punt much in Winter? (June - August)

jeter
05-05-2018, 11:43 AM
Beautiful morning today in May.

But Winter is coming. Do you guys punt as often in June - August?

ShunH
05-05-2018, 05:47 PM
i usually stay away from punting, unless a really cute girl shows up for limited time only, dont want to get the flu nor do i want to give others flu

jeter
05-05-2018, 06:00 PM
Yeah, don't want to get sick. Also the soccer World Cup is coming up this Winter.

So got other things to keep us occupied.

Let May be a sell out before the cold.

Bird232
05-05-2018, 06:57 PM
I don't punt much nowadays, but I found it was an amazing way to stay warm during the cold season.

oxking
05-05-2018, 07:37 PM
Good point about the flu, I will keep that in mind too.

I got the flu last year and I was vaccinated too.

Thanks for the tip!

exstar
05-05-2018, 08:08 PM
I actually prefer winter, as the earlier sunsets mean lesser chance of being seen walking in and out of the shops - never really had issues with flu

jeter
05-05-2018, 08:24 PM
Earlier sunsets to keep in mind, but I wonder if the cold weather and rain will affect punter patron come June.

wilisno
05-05-2018, 09:36 PM
For me, there’s no seasons in punting, my little brother will tell me when to go, rain hail or shine ! ;) ;) ;)

Peter69
05-05-2018, 10:14 PM
Winter is better for me, much prefer the trek to Summerville from the city in the cold rather than sweating my ass of in the heat!

ML_Lover
05-05-2018, 10:48 PM
Winter is better for me, much prefer the trek to Summerville from the city in the cold rather than sweating my ass of in the heat!

Yeah, walking across the bridge in the full sun is a killer. Every time I wonder why the council hasn't added some shade awnings. Thank goodness for rooms 6,7 showers.

Brothelcreeper
05-05-2018, 11:03 PM
Yes I love winter punting.

Summer is too hot.

Winter - get the girl under the duvet. Beautiful

BigDipper
06-05-2018, 07:49 AM
Probably less inspired in winter.

Often summer time I head for lunch/coffee and look at all that ‘talent’ walking around the city. Legs everywhere! Before I know it, I’m at a massage place or brothel in a warm embrace.

That being said, it’s still a warm embrace in winter isn’t it.

rooter
06-05-2018, 09:12 AM
Winter punting is great.
From the cold, wet streets into a cosy room, greeted by a warm smile, and diving into a hot wet pussy.
And then back out into the rain; happy and singing just like Gene Kelly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1ZYhVpdXbQ

Buck Henry
06-05-2018, 09:13 AM
I actually prefer winter punting. The girls keep the rooms warm anyway, and it's dark outside earlier. So when i front up at 5 or 6pm, its dark already and it feels easier to come and go unnoticed.

Soccerfan
06-05-2018, 11:12 AM
Not necessarily BC

jeter
06-05-2018, 12:58 PM
@soccerfan, any tips for World Cup betting?

eltran
06-05-2018, 03:50 PM
France, Argentina, Brazil, Germany should all easily win their group. Portugal & Spain should both easily qualify in 1st or 2nd in their group. Uruguay should finish 1st in their group. Germany will probably win the competition. Timo Werner is the best outside choice for most goals (Neymar, Messi, Jesus, Griezman, Ronaldo being the obvious choices).

doctorspock
07-05-2018, 12:52 AM
Why not bang while watching soccer! You might score when your favourite team scores!

Tough
07-05-2018, 10:46 PM
Yes, I do. The activity is not weather dependent.

konni
08-05-2018, 01:38 AM
There are warm girls, and cold girls. The challenge is finding the warm girls.

AHLUNGOR
08-05-2018, 09:51 AM
Why not bang while watching soccer! You might score when your favourite team scores!

And you will be bugger all when it was a nil all draw ?

AHLUNGOR
08-05-2018, 09:57 AM
Challenge your body instead with cold water and let the girls warm you up.

Hi Baby,

Sounds great, looking forward to being warmed up by you next time we catch up.

Stay warm and stay healthy.

Cheers

jeter
08-05-2018, 06:13 PM
France, Argentina, Brazil, Germany should all easily win their group. Portugal & Spain should both easily qualify in 1st or 2nd in their group. Uruguay should finish 1st in their group. Germany will probably win the competition. Timo Werner is the best outside choice for most goals (Neymar, Messi, Jesus, Griezman, Ronaldo being the obvious choices).

I watched the Bayern VS Real Madrid game. Seems Germany have a few injuries in defence with Boetang and Neuer out.

I hope this is not Germany's first choice goalie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LidVgsbzCUM

How about Harry Kane top scorer?

AHLUNGOR
08-05-2018, 07:18 PM
I think one sure thing good about punting in winter (I am speaking in RnT only of course) is that either the MLs or the punters would be getting too sweatly from the hot weather . So more comfortable for all ?

rooter
08-05-2018, 08:02 PM
I think one sure thing good about punting in winter (I am speaking in RnT only of course) is that either the MLs or the punters would be getting too sweatly from the hot weather . So more comfortable for all ?

Yeah punting on a really hot day is worse than a really cold day.
But if the shop has aircon and showers it’s not a big issue hot or cold weather.

jeter
09-05-2018, 12:47 AM

I am Mo Salah. I score for fun.

Soccerfan
09-05-2018, 08:06 AM
@soccerfan, any tips for World Cup betting?

Sorry Jeter for not getting back to you earlier, but I have been really busy with work. Anyway, I think Eltran is all over it. Germany, for all their success are missing an out and out striker. Timo Werner could fit the bill. He will be very sought after in the next transfer window. Good get Eltran.

The depth that France have is unbelievable. I saw a graphic the other day that illustrated this. They have 3 world class players for every position on the field. But it is not that simple, it will take a lot for the players to gel. Messi is overdue for World Cup success, but Argentina and Brazil could struggle in Europe. I would think that the winner will be from Europe.
I will be following teams whose players are in good form leading up to the World Cup, for example, as you pointed out, Mo
Saleh.

I can't wait and good luck to all.

laylor
09-05-2018, 09:16 AM
Apparently less punters out in Winter than Summer
So I go out both seasons

BongKong
09-05-2018, 10:43 PM
Sorry Jeter for not getting back to you earlier, but I have been really busy with work. Anyway, I think Eltran is all over it. Germany, for all their success are missing an out and out striker. Timo Werner could fit the bill. He will be very sought after in the next transfer window. Good get Eltran.

The depth that France have is unbelievable. I saw a graphic the other day that illustrated this. They have 3 world class players for every position on the field. But it is not that simple, it will take a lot for the players to gel. Messi is overdue for World Cup success, but Argentina and Brazil could struggle in Europe. I would think that the winner will be from Europe.
I will be following teams whose players are in good form leading up to the World Cup, for example, as you pointed out, Mo
Saleh.

I think you are a but loose with your description of world class then if you think France have 3 in every position.

Argentina struggled in their group let alone in Europe - Messi wont bring anything that cant be handled.

Germany to repeat and win

jeter
10-05-2018, 12:08 AM

Saleh.

France have a great overall squad. Loris, Varane, Umtiti, Kante, Pogba - that is a strong defence/midfield. I think Griezmann is a world class forward and Mpabbe is the best young forward.

They also knocked Germany out in Euro 2016 and can't believe they lost to Portugal in the final.

I forget Germany still have Ter Stegen as goalie. I am looking at injuries of the German team. It really cost Bayern in the Champions League semi.

Mo Salah to get Liverpool over Real in the final.

rooter
10-05-2018, 12:32 AM
... Belgium ...

Soccerfan
11-05-2018, 08:26 PM
I think you are a but loose with your description of world class then if you think France have 3 in every position.

Argentina struggled in their group let alone in Europe - Messi wont bring anything that cant be handled.

Germany to repeat and win

BK, I love your work. I love how you call people out on their ridiculous claims. You say what I'm thinking.....sometimes.

You are a little bit wrong when it comes to some issues but generally, your aim is pretty good.

I looked at the French squad, and I'll stand by the claim that it is world class as most of them are playing in the top leagues in the world, hence, world class.

I'm glad you hung around and didn't disappear when Xmas went off the scene, as I know you two had quite the connection. We are all the richer for it.

Soccerfan
11-05-2018, 08:29 PM
... Belgium ...

Yes Rooter, Belgium have unbelievable talent for a country of their size but I'm not sure they can deliver consistently. I love your work as well.

BongKong
12-05-2018, 06:38 PM
BK, I love your work. I love how you call people out on their ridiculous claims. You say what I'm thinking.....sometimes.

You are a little bit wrong when it comes to some issues but generally, your aim is pretty good.

I looked at the French squad, and I'll stand by the claim that it is world class as most of them are playing in the top leagues in the world, hence, world class.

I'm glad you hung around and didn't disappear when Xmas went off the scene, as I know you two had quite the connection. We are all the richer for it.

If you define world class on that basis then correct. However i consider world class the top top players eg Messi , Ronaldos etc.

Im more interested in who the surprise package will be this year in terms of the unexpected team to get deep in the comp. Im gonna go with Japan on this one

wilisno
12-05-2018, 08:23 PM
These soccer players punt much in Winter ? ;) ;) ;)

jeter
12-05-2018, 08:37 PM
Honestly, if I could score goals like Ronaldo then I would be scoring Irina Shayk https://airows.com/lifestyle/nobody-wear-lingerie-better-than-irina-shayk

Fuck, Irina has a mad body and love that light tan skin, full lips and sexy eyes.

Any WL has similar body to Irina?

Hot stuff....

Lenka_X5
15-05-2018, 12:52 AM
Looking forward to NBA Finals, Champions League Final and World Cup.

Maybe some bets here and there too. It will be fun.

junisme
15-05-2018, 08:56 AM
Most of the rooms have heater, so i think its fine to punt in winter, just bit difficult to take off your cloth at the beginning coz the heater is not hot enough yet :(

punterthon
15-05-2018, 09:35 AM
Just the same as before, but cold hands are the killer!

dxxm
17-05-2018, 11:20 PM
Definitely prefer the Winter punt, not so sweaty (me that is) and get to cuddle the ladies afterwards.

L_Kun
18-05-2018, 02:43 AM
problem is that after the shower it's freeeeezing.

bemdolphin
18-05-2018, 06:36 AM
summer punt is probably better

AHLUNGOR
18-05-2018, 09:50 AM
problem is that after the shower it's freeeeezing.

Brother Kun, you’ve been to Mimi’s ??

Personally, I think the set up at Mimi ‘s Private place in Burwood is perfect for all weathers !

Nice and cool in Summer and homely warm in the cold weather.

Her ensuite shower is right next to the massage table which in winter has two heaters at opposite ends of the table giving the action table the most comfortable temperature to play on.

I always get grab Mimi to join me in the shower before we start (usually only the beginning one as I will need more time to rest for the after one so Mimi goes first on her own ....... haha, but never past out on the chance to play with her big tits wet and slippery !)

At any point if I were feeling cold, just warm myself up with her bodily warm !

Cheers

Ps. Pretty sure she has those heater lamps on the ceiling inside the bathroom too so the bathroom is always warm.

L_Kun
18-05-2018, 10:00 AM
Brother Kun, you’ve been to Mimi’s ??

Personally, I think the set up at Mimi ‘s Private place in Burwood is perfect for all weathers !

Nice and cool in Summer and homely warm in the cold weather.

Her ensuite shower is right next to the massage table which in winter has two heaters at opposite ends of the table giving the action table the most comfortable temperature to play on.

I always get grab Mimi to join me in the shower before we start (usually only the beginning one as I will need more time to rest for the after one so Mimi goes first on her own ....... haha, but never past out on the chance to play with her big tits wet and slippery !)

At any point if I were feeling cold, just warm myself up with her bodily warm !

Cheers

Ps. Pretty sure she has those heater lamps on the ceiling inside the bathroom too so the bathroom is always warm.

Ahlungor, I have not. It's shameful given that I'm part of the Spanish conquest fan club.

I'm planning to see Bonnie first. I'm a little bit afraid because of those "Mimi's not a looker" comments.

AHLUNGOR
18-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Ahlungor, I have not. It's shameful given that I'm part of the Spanish conquest fan club.

I'm planning to see Bonnie first. I'm a little bit afraid because of those "Mimi's not a looker" comments.

Yeap, Bonnie Baby is a must try if you love thy Espanol !

Totally understand about Mimi’s age and all that, while she is more than 10+ year younger than me, she probably won’t be appealing to those punters who are more junior to her.

Plenty of Spanish stars in the Sydney CBD at the moment: Bonnie, Miko, Cherry, Linda and Coco just to name a few!

Enjoy and review ok !

Cheers

rooter
18-05-2018, 05:36 PM
"shrinkage" is a bit of an issue in winter as is "brass monkeys"
But it's OK, a few minutes in a warm room, and a hot shower, and a hot girl and "normal transmission is restored".

Highnoon
19-05-2018, 10:05 PM
My taste is adapting to the climate: Full size girl for winter season, skinny girl for summer ...

Gesendet von meinem SM-T819 mit Tapatalk