PDA

View Full Version : Busty 2 hour session - Maggie and Sophia

Brothelcreeper
05-05-2018, 09:59 PM
Had my first visit to 102 yesterday and I was impressed with the girls there so went back today to try two more.

I asked the receptionist which girls were the bustiest and she said Maggie and Sophia so I told her 2 hours, one after the other.

Maggie first up. Nice looking girl, pink bikini, medium size, big naturals which were slightly floppy but so soft to the touch. Long brown hair, pretty and fully shaved pussy.

I was at the shop yesterday and did not choose Maggie and she remembered me so I got a roasting for that and she wanted to know what I got up to for three hours with Apple. “Use your imagination” was my response.

Quick shower and Maggie strips off and I play with her lovely soft breasts and she plays with my cock. She asks if I want condom suck or not and I say no condom so she wipes me down with a wet wipe and then gives me a very good bbbj.

Into her in mish and she has a nice tight pussy and I fuck her in mish, side saddle and lying flat doggie. I flick her over and start some DATY which she gladly receives and I lick her slowly to a big orgasm.

My hour is up and I did not cum as I wanted to save myself for Sophia. Maggie is a great girl, speaks good English and gives good service.

I walk to another room in my towel carrying my clothes and in walks Sophia. She is very busty, late 30’s in a red teddy and chubby. Just the way I like them. I pay her $140 and I am looking at her thinking I know you. She closes the door and hugs me and tells me that she used to be Coco at 203 Parramatta Road, Five Dock. Wow, that was 5 years ago. I remember her well as she had huge tits and was very orgasmic and I saw her there 7 or 8 times.

When I first saw her at 203 she had just arrived in Australia. She told me that was 5 years ago and since then she had learned to speak good English and got married. Good on her. Also her son lives here now from China so she has done well and I was pleased for her.

She then gave me the biggest compliment saying “nobody licks pussy like you”. That is what she remembered me for !!

Sophia has huge naturals, E or F cups and she put them in my mouth and I set to work fucking her.

First of all she gives me the best bbbj. She is an expert cocksucker and uses lots of variety including taking me deep inside her mouth and clamping down hard on me whilst gagging and then some amazing licking and sucking which went on for about 20 minutes. Honestly she is amazing and if you love bbbj just book her for that alone.

I am keen to fuck her and start off with doggie. For a bigger girl she has a tight, shallow pussy and I can feel my cock tip hitting her cervix when I go all the way in. After doggie she climbs on top and fucks me hard in cowgirl.

I want Sophia to have some orgasms so I lie her down and remind her of why she remembers me after all these years. She is very orgasmic and I lick her to 4 really strong orgasms in the last 15 of the session. To finish off I fuck her wet pussy fast in mish and explode 2 hours worth of cum all over those massive melons.

Two visits to 102 and three great sessions with Apple, Maggie and Sophia. All milfs. I also met Coco but she has horrible black teeth and Jessica who was young and hot but flat chested so not for me.

I will be back.....perhaps tomorrow.

oxking
06-05-2018, 07:21 PM
Nice review.

I really like the bits how Maggie remembered you, I have always wondered about that. But you did have a 3 hour session, I think the girls probably talked about you, when you left. Maggie probably wanted 3 hours with you.

I also like your history with Sophia and the story of her life, wow a lot has happened.

Brothelcreeper
06-05-2018, 07:36 PM
Nice review.

I really like the bits how Maggie remembered you, I have always wondered about that. But you did have a 3 hour session, I think the girls probably talked about you, when you left. Maggie probably wanted 3 hours with you.

I also like your history with Sophia and the story of her life, wow a lot has happened.

Thanks oxking. They are both really nice girls. Worth a visit. I like this shop, will be back soon.