PDA

View Full Version : A Rare Beauty

rockbreaker
06-05-2018, 10:11 AM
----------------------------------------removing---

Maddona
06-05-2018, 01:14 PM
Outstanding review. Thanks mate. I presume this one is not for sharing - even via PM ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brownwallaby
06-05-2018, 04:35 PM
a great review, it shows it’s an important skill to be able to read subtle hints and body language. In this instance RB sensed something was different right from the start. I’m very sure fs was very likely to happen had RB been better prepared. The girl might hv been disappointed it didn’t materialise. Showing money right from the start was a very different approach to mine, thou ....
If the girl reads this review, she’ll instantly know who RB is :) :)

reddoor
06-05-2018, 05:36 PM
a great review, it shows it’s an important skill to be able to read subtle hints and body language. In this instance Reddoor sensed something was different right from the start. I’m very sure fs was very likely to happen had Reddoor been better prepared. The girl might hv been disappointed it didn’t materialise. Showing money right from the start was a very different approach to mine, thou ....
If the girl reads this review, she’ll instantly know who Reddoor is :) :)
Wrong punter BW.... 😆

brownwallaby
06-05-2018, 05:41 PM
wtf ..... my bad lol

greg11
06-05-2018, 05:50 PM
Sweet review... I wouldn't ask her name if I could. The fun I'd in creating your own experience.😁

reddoor
06-05-2018, 06:01 PM
wtf ..... my bad lol
......👍👍👍👍......

rockbreaker
06-05-2018, 08:37 PM
a great review, it shows it’s an important skill to be able to read subtle hints and body language. In this instance RB sensed something was different right from the start. I’m very sure fs was very likely to happen had RB been better prepared. The girl might hv been disappointed it didn’t materialise. Showing money right from the start was a very different approach to mine, thou ....
If the girl reads this review, she’ll instantly know who RB is :) :)

That’s only because I have been learning from the master and I couldn’t thank him enough....

HST
06-05-2018, 11:52 PM
This post made me think of my most memorable experiences in a massage shop. A few years ago at a shop at Mermaid Beach I saw a Thai lady with a great figure. She was maybe around 40 with big natural boobs and a slight tummy which I always think is sexy. Anyway, she gave me a great teasing massage and then we proceeded to oral on her which I could see she enjoyed a lot, getting very wet and excited. I thought that was as far as it was going and then she opened her eyes, looked at me and said "we can have sex but you can't come inside me". Well, how could I resist? We had great sex and I almost came inside her but with a great effort I pulled out at the last second and blew a huge load all over her tummy and boobs. It was amazing! Afterwards I thought to myself, that was risky but bloody hell, how can you resist a beautiful lady like that? I went back to see her but she didn't offer sex again. Maybe she was just really horny that day and couldn't control herself.

rockbreaker
07-05-2018, 09:50 AM
This post made me think of my most memorable experiences in a massage shop. A few years ago at a shop at Mermaid Beach I saw a Thai lady with a great figure. She was maybe around 40 with big natural boobs and a slight tummy which I always think is sexy. Anyway, she gave me a great teasing massage and then we proceeded to oral on her which I could see she enjoyed a lot, getting very wet and excited. I thought that was as far as it was going and then she opened her eyes, looked at me and said "we can have sex but you can't come inside me". Well, how could I resist? We had great sex and I almost came inside her but with a great effort I pulled out at the last second and blew a huge load all over her tummy and boobs. It was amazing! Afterwards I thought to myself, that was risky but bloody hell, how can you resist a beautiful lady like that? I went back to see her but she didn't offer sex again. Maybe she was just really horny that day and couldn't control herself.

We all have been there. Little head took over the big head. Well at least now u have a story to tell.:)

rockbreaker
19-05-2018, 05:48 PM

brownwallaby
19-05-2018, 08:59 PM
The next logical step for you now is to see her outside the confines of the shop, without the dreaded 1-hour time limit

hornedone
20-05-2018, 02:39 PM
Get her to tidy-up that unkempt muff next time

ThatAsian
01-06-2018, 09:22 PM
Where is this goddess located?

funboybrisbane
13-06-2018, 08:10 PM
Love the story. I have only hit the jackpot once but man it felt good.

rockbreaker
18-06-2018, 02:46 PM

newbiejones
18-06-2018, 09:09 PM
Bloody hell I would love to know the shop and name. I mainly see private ladies as love FS and am impatient to try and find gems like this.

Happy for you rockbreaker.

Lovearubntug
18-06-2018, 09:48 PM
I'm calling bullshit.. She had to tell you twice that she was saying "fuck me" in her native language..??

Get your hand off it RB... Good luck with the novel.

brownwallaby
18-06-2018, 10:53 PM
I think the story is believable. All of us, I think, have had a similar punting experience

bigfatkilo
18-06-2018, 10:59 PM
What fucking pointless post.

Secretive bs, why bother? Stroking ego much.

Shsre shop n girl or private contact details. This a punting forum not a fantasy site or romance novel.

thunderdome
18-06-2018, 11:13 PM
haha some jealous mofos out there. Yes it is a punting site but also our fantasy world....If it bothers you that much go out and get some for yourself then you'll be able to share your fantasy.

bigfatkilo
18-06-2018, 11:21 PM
haha some jealous mofos out there. Yes it is a punting site but also our fantasy world....If it bothers you that much go out and get some for yourself then you'll be able to share your fantasy.

Not jealous at all dude. No need for fantasy either as I'm living the dream (sort of). The definition of fantasy is make belive. No make belive for me.

It's just simply a waste of time space and data. Just a pointless post. Serves no function what so ever. Tits on a bull sort of thing.

bjsearcher
19-06-2018, 05:39 PM
Not jealous at all dude. No need for fantasy either as I'm living the dream (sort of). The definition of fantasy is make belive. No make belive for me.

It's just simply a waste of time space and data. Just a pointless post. Serves no function what so ever. Tits on a bull sort of thing.Agree. A lot of what i read in posts is clearly in the stle of Penthouse Forums. Legends in their own minds.

Sent from my SM-T825Y using Tapatalk

thunderdome
19-06-2018, 08:53 PM
Please share. What is living the dream for you. Would be interesting to hear (no sarcasm intended) Entertain us!

reddoor
19-06-2018, 09:30 PM
Please share. What is living the dream for you. Would be interesting to hear (no sarcasm intended) Entertain us!
If he's liven' the dream he sure as hell ain't posting about it. Ist post since 2012.

rockbreaker
20-06-2018, 09:18 AM
Lets look at the bright side. My post brought out a silent looker from 2012. Something to celebrate! Lol....got to tell my ML about this whilst we make love.

reddoor
20-06-2018, 10:59 AM
Lets look at the bright side. My post brought out a silent looker from 2012. Something to celebrate! Lol....got to tell my ML about this whilst we make love.
Haha yeah dont worry about telling her how beautiful she is and how good she feels, just let loose with "hey guess what i read on the forum the other day" that'll knock her socks off. 😂

JustMetoday
20-06-2018, 12:37 PM
Pointless fantasy posts are more interesting than the occasional fuckwitted pissing contests that you see here.

bjsearcher
20-06-2018, 03:15 PM
I'm a Brissy boy but mostly punted in Sydney and primarily reviewed on AUXXX. A lot of the "posts" in Brissy are either repeat reviews or BS posts. The scene up here is pretty pissweak in comparison (over priced, not enough choice etc) . Bloody wowser laws up here.

On the wagon pretty much these days but I have a few regular privates and stick with them so no point in giving the same review or delving into an imaginary session. We are wallets to these girls.

BTW. IMO Hiding the details of the Shop is pointless too (the ML is fair enough). The Constabulary know when a shop opens etc and if you think they don't know these shops are not straight massage then there is a bridge about 1000km south that I would like to sell you! They need real evidence to convict not just imaginary writing.

"Living the Dream" (at least in my case) means that I am comfortable enough not to have to work and can pretty much do WTF I want to.

Sent from my G8142 using Tapatalk

rockbreaker
20-06-2018, 06:50 PM
I'm a Brissy boy but mostly punted in Sydney and primarily reviewed on AUXXX. A lot of the "posts" in Brissy are either repeat reviews or BS posts. The scene up here is pretty pissweak in comparison (over priced, not enough choice etc) . Bloody wowser laws up here.

On the wagon pretty much these days but I have a few regular privates and stick with them so no point in giving the same review or delving into an imaginary session. We are wallets to these girls.

BTW. IMO Hiding the details of the Shop is pointless too (the ML is fair enough). The Constabulary know when a shop opens etc and if you think they don't know these shops are not straight massage then there is a bridge about 1000km south that I would like to sell you! They need real evidence to convict not just imaginary writing.

"Living the Dream" (at least in my case) means that I am comfortable enough not to have to work and can pretty much do WTF I want to.

Sent from my G8142 using Tapatalk

Thank you sir for sharing your view and welcome to aus99.