PDA

View Full Version : A Thai young beauty

thunderdome
06-05-2018, 03:13 PM
Visited several shops on southside last night as a walk in. Quality available was poor so didn't stay. the last one I tried there was a young thai beauty available so I proceeded. She was tallish, beautiful skin A cup and nice figure, not stick thin but nice with a bit if meat. She proceeded with massage and after a while I requested sensual play which she willingly did with great skill. Lying face down there was plenty of sensual play around the back end. Great variation with light strokes, tickles and caressing. Was in heaven. It could have ended there but I wanted more so got option 3 and went to work. plenty of touching, rubbing, nipple play and caressing followed. I edged for about half an hour and could have exploded any time. Near the end I let here complete me. At the moment of eruption she went a bit fast and eratic as they do so I slowed her down. I prefer rythm and medium pressure at that point. Nice girl a bit reserved in the beginning but if you are nice and she likes you she will relax a bit. A good connection was made which always results in a better experience. I'll be back.

rockbreaker
07-05-2018, 09:49 AM
She sounds great especially knowing how to providing a lot of sensual play before the flip. Good report

JustMetoday
07-05-2018, 03:57 PM
Care to PM details ?

K27
07-05-2018, 09:12 PM
Hey Thunder, please PM me some details too please? Thai ladies are my fav!

birch
08-05-2018, 07:27 PM
Hey Thunder,

Thanks for the AR... would you please PM me the details? I'll happily return the favour when you're next in Sydney. I'm here for a couple of nights - West End area...

smiley07
12-05-2018, 11:22 AM
nice review thunder, could you PM witj some details please

K27
08-07-2018, 09:02 AM
Visited several shops on southside last night as a walk in. Quality available was poor so didn't stay. the last one I tried there was a young thai beauty available so I proceeded. She was tallish, beautiful skin A cup and nice figure, not stick thin but nice with a bit if meat. She proceeded with massage and after a while I requested sensual play which she willingly did with great skill. Lying face down there was plenty of sensual play around the back end. Great variation with light strokes, tickles and caressing. Was in heaven. It could have ended there but I wanted more so got option 3 and went to work. plenty of touching, rubbing, nipple play and caressing followed. I edged for about half an hour and could have exploded any time. Near the end I let here complete me. At the moment of eruption she went a bit fast and eratic as they do so I slowed her down. I prefer rythm and medium pressure at that point. Nice girl a bit reserved in the beginning but if you are nice and she likes you she will relax a bit. A good connection was made which always results in a better experience. I'll be back.

Hi mate, drop me a PM with details of you can please?

Trysum69
06-08-2018, 03:41 PM

Please pm me her details. Would like to visit.

londonlife
08-08-2018, 08:09 AM
Hi Thunderdome
Can you pm me the details? I am here until tomorrow from Sydney and I'd like to try.