PDA

View Full Version : Mascara Club Apple - cute, young newbie. Beautiful cocksucker.

Brothelcreeper
06-05-2018, 07:19 PM
Decided to try a new shop today and saw that Mascara Club in Taren Point had two new girls, Apple and Cherry, both pretty and young.

Rode my motorbike on a sunny day down to Taren Point and parked in the car park. The shop is set back from the main road so very private and I went inside, sat in the waiting room and met three girls, all young.

Apple was my choice. She is a 22 year old Chinese girl who has just arrived in Sydney. Speaks reasonable English. She is very pretty dressed in a full length grey dress, slim. beautiful long shiny thick straight hair and great tits, young girl natural B Cups. They felt beautiful to touch and were so soft.

I paid $230 for Diamond which includes bbbj, DATY, DFK and CIM so you get the full monty. Into the room and Apple is very engaging and friendly, asks me about myself and tells me a bit about herself. We shower together and she washes me attentively and I soap up her boobs and booty and have a good soapy fondle. She has a chunky, firm arse for a slim girl and I enjoy playing with her nice wet booty.

Onto the bed and I sit on the pillow, erect cock in the air. Apple immediately goes into bbbj and sucks me. She is a great cocksucker, stares me straight in the face the whole time she is sucking me like a little baby girl, she is so cute. There is nothing better than a young girl staring at you and sucking your cock and Apple looks so pretty with those big brown eyes. Before she started sucking me she told me that I can cum in her mouth later, so I kept that little offer for the grand finale.

After a very gentle but passionate bbbj I dom up and fuck Apple. She has a tight, trimmed pussy and is tight. We fuck in mish and doggie and I play with her beautiful soft B cups which are soft, firm and perky to the touch, which only young girl breasts can be. Lovely tits.

After a good fuck, I lie Apple down and spread her legs open. She lies back and starts to fondle her breasts and I lick her pussy. She is very submissive and I slowly lick her to a really strong orgasm and as she cums she squeezes my head tight between her legs.

Time is almost up and I want my CIM finale. I ask her to lie on the bed with her head hanging over the end of the bed so she is upside down. I stand up, she opens her willing cute mouth and I slowly wank myself off as she licks and sucks me. What a sight. Her beautiful young body is lying on the bed, I fondle her tits and then feel my orgasm rising hard inside and I slowly wank a big load into her open mouth. It shoots out and into her open mouth I squirt. Three long squirts of cum shoot all over her tongue and teeth and a bit splashes on her chin. She lies there until I am all done and then she jumps in the shower and washes herself clean. Fantastic finale.

I enjoyed my trip to Mascara Club. The shop is clean and modern and the line up was good with three young girls. Apple is a super friendly, no nonsense, good service girl who is young, pretty and very cute and I loved my time with her.

Go see her. You won't be disappointed.

Caringbah_167
04-10-2018, 03:00 PM
http://www.167mascara.com.au/