PDA

View Full Version : 45 George Rose - cutest Pocket Rocket and Top 10 girl of all time. Breasts to die for.

Brothelcreeper
07-05-2018, 08:06 PM
I saw this review of Rose last week and it caught my attention as I love Pocket Rocket petite girls. Made a mental note to see her.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?76314-ROSE-tiny-tight-pocket-rocket

Went to 45 today and lucky me, Rose said hello and it was love at first sight. She is only 22, knee high to a grasshopper, 40 kgs, petite, so pretty, amazing body with just the best natural B bordering on C cup breasts and when I got her in the room her service matched her looks. I extended to 90 minutes and would have stayed longer but had to go home for dinner.

Rose is Chinese but looks more Italian or Lebanese. She stripped off and she has such incredible breasts. Real teenage tits which are so soft but also firm and I don't think I took my hands or lips off them the whole time. We showered together and I played with those amazing boobs and my cock was rock hard straight away and stayed that way for 90 minutes.

Onto the bed and Rose likes to take control. She tells me to lie back and she spends a good 10 minutes on the cat bath. I play with her beautiful body as she licks and sucks me all over. I feel her trimmed pussy and it is wet but so tight. I insert a finger and finger fuck her as she licks me. Her waist is so small as is her pussy and I have a large cock so I was thinking I am never going to be able to fuck her. When I did get inside her it was a real struggle at first but her pussy stretched to match my cock and I then fucked the life out of her.

Anyway before that she offered me bbbj or cbj. I chose the former ( of course ) and Rose is a magnificent cock sucker. There was a large mirror next to the bed and we both watched her bbbj skills in action. I will give her 8 out of 10. Two marks less than perfect as she does not use a lot of variety but seeing my cock inside such a cute, young girls mouth was worth the admission price alone.

Now to fucking her. Wow. That was incredible. Needed to go in slowly with plenty of lube on and initially my cock only went in halfway but she relaxed and pretty soon I was hammering away at her willing pussy like a jack hammer. Great fucking in mish, side saddle and then the highlight, lying down doggie as I reached around and played with those beautiful tits as I fucked her big time.

She was getting very vocal now and I wanted her on top so on she climbed and she gave me a good fuck in cowgirl but she tired quickly and asked me to fuck her. She said that she works 18 hours a day and was feeling tired so I let her rest and fucked her in mish.

I asked her to masturbate as I fucked her and she obliged and I could tell that she was getting close to orgasm. I laid her down, opened her legs wide and slowly licked her pussy until she exploded in a huge, squirmy, giggly orgasm. Fantastic.

The hour was up so I extended and showered. She was tired from fucking so I asked her to bbbj me to completion. I sat on a pillow at the top of the bed, she kneels in front of me, I massage her tits and she then gives me a beautiful bbbj. It felt like I was going to get CIM but she pulled away at the last minute and I shot my load high into the air and all over her hands as she wanked me furiously until my balls were drained.

We showered together and I praised her skills and she told me that I had given her a great orgasm which shook her whole body so she was happy.

Rose was a superstar. 10 out of 10 for cuteness, 10 out of 10 for attitude and 10 out of 10 for service.

Her breasts, body and pussy get 11 out of 10 :cool2:

Rose, the cutest Pocket Rocket and top 10 girl of all time. I love you and I mean REALLY love you.

sexercisor2230
09-05-2018, 07:52 AM
Cheers BC for the review, I'm tempted to pay a visit. You reckon this pic that 45 have on their website is an actual photo of Rose?

http://45granville.com.au/rose/

I can confirm that is non photoshopped picture. When i saw her she was wearing that outfit

Brothelcreeper
09-05-2018, 08:10 AM
Cheers BC for the review, I'm tempted to pay a visit. You reckon this pic that 45 have on their website is an actual photo of Rose?

http://45granville.com.au/rose/

Yes that is her. She always wears that outfit as well

BigBoy
04-08-2018, 07:30 PM
When is Rose on next?

Brothelcreeper
04-08-2018, 07:41 PM
When is Rose on next?

She studies in Melbourne and comes to Sydney in the holidays so look out for her then

Weapon
09-08-2018, 04:36 PM
Thanks for the report BC. I tried Rose for the hour and what you say pretty much sums her up. She has good tits for her size and aims to please.

Things that would stop "me" from going back is she couldn't go the distance. She pretty much tried to cop a pounding but tapped out with 15mins to go. We had to finish with her hands.
She does that spitting in the tissue crap which i hate also. When we finished i almost stepped on all the bloody tissues she used which got tossed on the floor.

Brothelcreeper
09-08-2018, 06:56 PM
Thanks for the report BC. I tried Rose for the hour and what you say pretty much sums her up. She has good tits for her size and aims to please.

Things that would stop "me" from going back is she couldn't go the distance. She pretty much tried to cop a pounding but tapped out with 15mins to go. We had to finish with her hands.
She does that spitting in the tissue crap which i hate also. When we finished i almost stepped on all the bloody tissues she used which got tossed on the floor.

Good to see that she is back. A very cute pocket rocket.

All you Pocket Rocket fans out there get over to 45 and see her. Now.

This is her real photo. Ginza or 278 quality girl for as little as $130 hour has to be the bargain of the year.

http://45granville.com.au/rose

45George
18-08-2018, 05:17 PM
Day time special promotion full service

From only $60 ~ 30mins Full Service