PDA

View Full Version : 45 George Jenny - newbie

Brothelcreeper
08-05-2018, 07:16 PM
Decided to pay a visit to 45 Granville today and met 4 girls in the line up. All pretty good looking babes but I decided to choose Jenny because she was new and young.

Jenny is a very pretty girl, 22 years old, tall, slim and natural B Cups.

Paid $130 for one hour and she walks me to the room, holding my hand and I watch her sexy arse wiggling as we walk along the corridor. She has a good body and I am looking forward to that door closing and getting into some serious action.

We shower together and Jenny gives me a nice wash, I soap up her boobs and have a nice fondle and I lean over to kiss her and she is receptive to a bit of DFK so we have a nice long kiss and body massage in the shower with the hot water pouring all over us. Nice.

Today I think I will start off with some kissing on the bed so we kneel and face each other and we kiss while I massage her breasts. She has got lovely soft tits with nipples that get very hard as the intensity increases and after some kissing she gives me a nice nipple sucking whilst I finger her pussy which is already nice and moist. She has a trimmed pussy which feels nice and tight.

I lie down and she crawls over to me and licks her lips and pops Mr Punterman inside her warm mouth. Not a bad blowie, mostly concentrated on the tip so I show her a few other techniques that I like such as licking, slapping my cock on her tongue, ball play etc and she tries to experiment with a few different methods. That made the bj a lot better but she is not the most skilled in that arena.

I am getting horny now so I ask her to kneel on the edge of the bed. I stand on the floor, pull her arse over to me and enter her in doggie. It is a bit of a tight fit and she looks a bit uncomfortable so I grab a bit of lube, put it on my cock and in I go. As she is tight I take it slowly until she is opened up a bit and also because I feel on the edge of cumming as well and I don't want to blow my load too early. I reach over to play with her breasts which dangle and jiggle below as I fuck her and massage her back and shoulders.

After a bit of doggie I lie down and ask her to get on top. She lowers herself carefully down and then licks my nipples as she fucks me softly in cowgirl. She leans over to kiss me as well which was a nice touch. My cock is deep inside her pussy now and she lowers herself fully down and starts grinding her clit hard on my cock and after a quick few grinds I feel her pussy tighten and she moans loudly with pleasure as a strong orgasm flows through her body. She collapses on top of me, all sweaty, and I let her relax whilst her orgasm subsides. She came really quickly when on top, much faster than most girls. A few quick strokes and she was done.

We are about 35 minutes in so plenty of time left. I shower and then ask her to suck me some more. I sit on a pillow at the top of the bed, erection up in the air and she smiles and licks her lips again and gives me a good 10 minute blowjob. This time she tried a few of her new techniques and before long I shoot a good load out all over my stomach.

I tell her it is her turn for some pleasure now. I lie her down and start some DATY on her pussy. It is very wet and soft on my tongue. I lick her thighs and around the edge of her pussy mound and then put my tongue deep inside her. I move up to the clit and she lies back and plays with her nipples which is always a good sign. Slowly I lick her to a second orgasm, not as strong as the first one but she looks so pretty as she cums and she squeezes her tits hard as she orgasms.

Time is up so we shower and have a chat as I get dressed.

Jenny is a friendly girl. She is quite submissive in the room so you need to lead the session but her service is also very good once you warm her up and she has a hot little body. Recommended.

BongKong
09-05-2018, 01:56 AM
Decided to pay a visit to 45 Granville today and met 4 girls in the line up. All pretty good looking babes but I decided to choose Jenny because she was new and young.

Jenny is a very pretty girl, 22 years old, tall, slim and natural B Cups.

Paid $130 for one hour and she walks me to the room, holding my hand and I watch her sexy arse wiggling as we walk along the corridor. She has a good body and I am looking forward to that door closing and getting into some serious action.

We shower together and Jenny gives me a nice wash, I soap up her boobs and have a nice fondle and I lean over to kiss her and she is receptive to a bit of DFK so we have a nice long kiss and body massage in the shower with the hot water pouring all over us. Nice.

Today I think I will start off with some kissing on the bed so we kneel and face each other and we kiss while I massage her breasts. She has got lovely soft tits with nipples that get very hard as the intensity increases and after some kissing she gives me a nice nipple sucking whilst I finger her pussy which is already nice and moist. She has a trimmed pussy which feels nice and tight.

I lie down and she crawls over to me and licks her lips and pops Mr Punterman inside her warm mouth. Not a bad blowie, mostly concentrated on the tip so I show her a few other techniques that I like such as licking, slapping my cock on her tongue, ball play etc and she tries to experiment with a few different methods. That made the bj a lot better but she is not the most skilled in that arena.

I am getting horny now so I ask her to kneel on the edge of the bed. I stand on the floor, pull her arse over to me and enter her in doggie. It is a bit of a tight fit and she looks a bit uncomfortable so I grab a bit of lube, put it on my cock and in I go. As she is tight I take it slowly until she is opened up a bit and also because I feel on the edge of cumming as well and I don't want to blow my load too early. I reach over to play with her breasts which dangle and jiggle below as I fuck her and massage her back and shoulders.

After a bit of doggie I lie down and ask her to get on top. She lowers herself carefully down and then licks my nipples as she fucks me softly in cowgirl. She leans over to kiss me as well which was a nice touch. My cock is deep inside her pussy now and she lowers herself fully down and starts grinding her clit hard on my cock and after a quick few grinds I feel her pussy tighten and she moans loudly with pleasure as a strong orgasm flows through her body. She collapses on top of me, all sweaty, and I let her relax whilst her orgasm subsides. She came really quickly when on top, much faster than most girls. A few quick strokes and she was done.

We are about 35 minutes in so plenty of time left. I shower and then ask her to suck me some more. I sit on a pillow at the top of the bed, erection up in the air and she smiles and licks her lips again and gives me a good 10 minute blowjob. This time she tried a few of her new techniques and before long I shoot a good load out all over my stomach.

I tell her it is her turn for some pleasure now. I lie her down and start some DATY on her pussy. It is very wet and soft on my tongue. I lick her thighs and around the edge of her pussy mound and then put my tongue deep inside her. I move up to the clit and she lies back and plays with her nipples which is always a good sign. Slowly I lick her to a second orgasm, not as strong as the first one but she looks so pretty as she cums and she squeezes her tits hard as she orgasms.

Time is up so we shower and have a chat as I get dressed.

Jenny is a friendly girl. She is quite submissive in the room so you need to lead the session but her service is also very good once you warm her up and she has a hot little body. Recommended.

How do you decide which girls to blow on and then eat it as opposed to this one where it sounds like you wasted the opportunity?

Is it based on horniness, which day it is, diet???

Brothelcreeper
09-05-2018, 07:53 PM
[QUOTE=BongKong;1402019]How do you decide which girls to blow on and then eat it as opposed to this one where it sounds like you wasted the opportunity?

Is it based on horniness, which day it is, diet???[/QUOTE

No real pattern to my cum eating. I suppose I do it when I am hungry and I am looking for a tasty treat to keep me going until dinner. :thirst: