PDA

View Full Version : Mowbray terrace massage

Homebrew
08-05-2018, 07:57 PM
Been her numerous times, was a bit hit and miss for a while.
But have had a few good times here with one in particular over the last few months.
So head there on weekend with her in mind, no booking just turn up and ask for her if no will leave.
Hahaha ring bell and wait next thing this very attractive young Taiwanese girl with a great set of twins and very obvious no bra on answers the door.
Next thing I know I am in room, little head has taken over and yes please one hour with you.
Quite a nice girl with good English and little head again says right from start um excuse me but you do ..... Yes of coarse was the reply but later massage first, no no same as me now, hahaha, a little shy.
Apparently only been doing for a couple of months.
Was a little timid but loosened up as time went on. Ended up in Spain of all places.
Next time will stick to the plan, hopefully.
Still was a good time had by all.

reddoor
08-05-2018, 08:46 PM
Nice... By the sound of that my plan would b to go back to Spain. My neck of the woods can u pm me pls.

thunderdome
08-05-2018, 10:22 PM
Hey what's in Spain? It's not a dirty Sanchez is it?

reddoor
08-05-2018, 11:06 PM
Hey what's in Spain? It's not a dirty Sanchez is it?
Haha i dont think so. I think he means nice girl, big boobs, put them to good use. Know what i mean, say no more, say no more.

rockbreaker
09-05-2018, 12:15 AM
Haha i dont think so. I think he means nice girl, big boobs, put them to good use. Know what i mean, say no more, say no more.

Naturally, The A cup Thai girl wouldn’t be any help or good at this. Lol

reddoor
09-05-2018, 01:07 AM
Naturally, The A cup Thai girl wouldn’t be any help or good at this. Lol
Feel sorry for A cup girls, no hope of doing it so they run off and get C cup implants and then they're so friggin hard they still cant do it.😩

Walker5
10-05-2018, 10:38 AM
Been her numerous times, was a bit hit and miss for a while.
But have had a few good times here with one in particular over the last few months.
So head there on weekend with her in mind, no booking just turn up and ask for her if no will leave.
Hahaha ring bell and wait next thing this very attractive young Taiwanese girl with a great set of twins and very obvious no bra on answers the door.
Next thing I know I am in room, little head has taken over and yes please one hour with you.
Quite a nice girl with good English and little head again says right from start um excuse me but you do ..... Yes of coarse was the reply but later massage first, no no same as me now, hahaha, a little shy.
Apparently only been doing for a couple of months.
Was a little timid but loosened up as time went on. Ended up in Spain of all places.
Next time will stick to the plan, hopefully.
Still was a good time had by all.

Many thanks.. Would appreciate a PM with her name

redsmittyjohnson
12-05-2018, 09:36 AM
Thanks bro! Could you please pm me the details

rockbreaker
10-06-2018, 09:27 AM
This place does the waxing and HE allowed. Happy man! 😉