PDA

View Full Version : General talk Wechat girls phillipines manila

Waterjob
10-05-2018, 02:57 PM
Hey guys I'm heading to Ortigas City in a few weeks wondering what action to be had over there?

Any other tips and recommendations appreciated!!

Thanks!

Waterjob
14-05-2018, 07:51 PM
bump, come on guys!

rockhard2020
27-09-2018, 09:27 AM
Ortigas is a bit of a punting backwater. I'll assume you are going there for work.

WeChat works OK, but the better girls take a day r so of lead time.

I was in Ortigas last month and did a BYO job. Brought the girl with me from Angeles City.

MegaMall has some opportunitiy.

Other times I have used Tagged or DIA to find girls. Only start on the dating apps a week before your arrival.

RH

Warrabong
27-11-2018, 07:56 PM
Date in Asia is a much better plan to build up some local contacts. Also smiling at a girl in the mall usually does the trick

steveba50
27-12-2018, 09:26 PM
As other poster has said very hit and miss there. Try the malls sit in a coffee shop you might catch someones eye there...yes it works.

If you want a huge selection of renters at a fair price go to Angeles. Lots of foreigners there and good hotels. Try ABC hotel this place is amazing ( angelesbeachclub ).

Would be 200'ish bars there with lots of girls.

Rates are $35- $90 per day plus a tip for good service.

Make sure its understood what service you want before you go out as their is no legal obligation for sex when you pay.

rockhard2020
21-01-2019, 03:11 PM
The reason people go to Ortigas is for a work posting. I've used Tagged to chat girls then invited them to Ortigas. I never had any luck with mall in Ortigas.

Angeles City, AC is much more fun.

RNT4LIFE
31-05-2019, 11:01 PM
Going Manila soon for a day, landing at 13:00 and leaving 12:00 next day, staying at New world makati.
How would you best spend the time? What's the best strategy?
Main aim is to try and pick up at a mall and bring back to hotel.