PDA

View Full Version : Ginza JULIET: beautiful name for a beautiful girl ... "parting is such sweet sorrow"

rooter
10-05-2018, 06:07 PM
There has never been a Juliette at Ginza before; so many girls and never a Juliette.
Maybe Wilson was waiting for the right girl for the name to come along.
Juliette is such a classical, romantic and beautiful name and it suits Juliette perfectly.

UPDATE
Juliette has changed her name to Mio.
I have copied this AR over to a new heading at this link
Mio and Juliette are the same girl:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?76656-MIO-skinny-horny-and-sweet-she-was-my-Juliet-for-just-one-day-now-she-is-Mio

LOOKS and BODY
Juliette is 24yo and from Tokyo.
She is a beautiful girl; not 10/10 magazine cover glamour beautiful, just beautiful beautiful - when she smiles your heart just melts.
She is around 165cm and very very slim.
Actually I would say she is skinny - not junkie/anorexic skinny, just fit and healty skinny.
Her waist is so tiny I could almost get my hands all the way around it until my fingers touch - her waist is even tinier than Lolita's.
She has a small set of A+ to maybe B cup tits which perfectly suit her skinny frame, and her sensitive nipples are perfect for sucking and flicking.
Long legs, narrow hips and a perfect little round bum with just the right amount of padding.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
Juliette has maybe a bit of experience in Japan but not much - she has probably had some very lucky ex boyfrirnds though.
Like most Japanese girls she is quite shy and submissive and sweet, but she also really loves sex, so once she got confortable with me the shyness disappeared and she was very keen to have some fun and indulge me in all my wishes.

DFK and DATY
Juliette is very GFE and it was kisses and DFKs the whole time we were together.
She has a shaved pussy and responds very enthusiastically to DATY

BBBJ
Juliette gives a fantastic BBBJ just like you see in JAV.
I like the way she doesn't just get straight into the sucking bu starts with lots of teasing and finger play, and then dribbling spit on my cock and massage my knb and shaft with her fingers and hands. I could have easliy come just from that.
Then she got to work on my cock with her mouth and it was awesome. Perfect use and coordination of lips, toungue, mouth and fingers.
69ing her is also awseome and she yelped and sqealed while sucking my cock.

FUCKING
Juliette is a fantastic fuck.
She is a very horny girl and loves sex and there is no FOAM, or PSE nonsense, just genuine raw pleasure.
Sex with Juliette is very sensual and GFE but also very full on and passionate.

ROUND 2
We spent alot of time on foreplay and fucking and then chilling out so the clock was against us.
So I got her to indulge me in another BBBJ until the end of the session.

OVERALL
Excellent girl.
If you love the Japanese style then you will absolutely love Juliette.
She is all the reasons why us fans of J girls love them so much.
If you don't usually see Japanese girls then check out Juliette and you will see what all the fuss is about.

bigC808
10-05-2018, 09:16 PM
Sounds like a gorgeous, petite J girl

OmniMime
11-05-2018, 07:36 AM
Another enticing AR, Rooter! I'm starting to feel the pull in wanting the explore the Japanese girls a bit more now, lol~

xboyx
11-05-2018, 10:44 AM
damn it. I missed out on Juliet. Should have seen her, hope she's staying for some time.

Pongie
11-05-2018, 11:35 AM
Is this the new J girl that was rostered on Thursday evening/night? If so, Wilson said she’s no longer working... I was interested and asked when will she be back. Did someone traumatised the poor girl to leave after one day?

Pongie
11-05-2018, 12:13 PM
just saw the roster today

J New J 6-1 Golden Class Premium:(166cm, 53kg,

is this.new j girl Juliet?

Can’t have a review up yet if she’s only starting later today. According to wechat, new J today is Cindy.

There was a new J on Wednesday and Thursday, so Juliette could be either of those.

For reference
Thursday 20yo 165cm 53kg c cup experienced in Japan 2 weeks only
Wednesday 24yo 168cm 45kg inexperience

rooter
11-05-2018, 12:56 PM
damn it. I missed out on Juliet. Should have seen her, hope she's staying for some time.

Is this the new J girl that was rostered on Thursday evening/night? If so, Wilson said she’s no longer working... I was interested and asked when will she be back. Did someone traumatised the poor girl to leave after one day?

just saw the roster today

J New J 6-1 Golden Class Premium:(166cm, 53kg,

is this.new j girl Juliet?

Hi guys
Let me clear up the confusion for you.
3 new Japanese girls at Ginza this week.

1. Juliette/Mio
Wednesday 24yo 168cm 45kg inexperience. Here is the link on the Ginza website
http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/720
She was called Juliette on her first day but then changed her name to Mio.
This AR is about Juliette/Mio. Very slim and pretty and totally GFE.

2. Thursday New J 6-1 (Golden Class)(20yo,165cm, 53kgs, C cup, experienced in Japan)
This girl was not up to Ginza's very high standards and was dismissed.

3. Friday J New J 6-1 Golden Class Premium:(24yo, 166cm, 53kg, F+cup, body size 7-8, pretty cute sexy inexperienced) (1hr minimum)
This girl is starting tonight and doesn't have a name yet.
I will see her tonight and will report back.

Cheers bros

ShunH
11-05-2018, 02:52 PM
2. Thursday New J 6-1 (Golden Class)(20yo,165cm, 53kgs, C cup, experienced in Japan)
This girl was not up to Ginza's very high standards and was dismissed.

Ouch... Yukina must be really disappointed having to travel all the way from Hokkaido