PDA

View Full Version : Three hours, three busty girls. Ruby, Sasa and Angela. Six breasts, three hairy pussies.

Brothelcreeper
10-05-2018, 07:11 PM
Skipped off work this arvo to attend a "meeting in the CBD" but in reality I scooted down to Liverpool to spend the arvo in the arms of three busty girls.

I only went to 102 for the first time last week but enjoyed the three girls that I saw there, Apple, Sophia and Maggie. It is a MILF shop but I like MILF's, especially busty MILF's.

Last week when I saw Apple for three hours she charged me $150 hr but when I got home I noticed that the shop charges $140 hr. I raised this today with the receptionist and she did the honourable thing and gave me $30 off my first hour with Ruby, so good on the shop for doing that.

First up Ruby. She was standing at reception when I first walked in and is just my type. Very short, thick set but not fat, big naturals which turned out to be not so big once her padded bra came off and extremely pretty. Early 40's I reckon. She told me she is North Korean which was interesting as I thought they were all stuck in that country. Perhaps she was a defector ?

I won't write huge reviews on all the girls as that will make it too long but Ruby has good natural B Cups, beautiful body, naturally hairy pussy and she is very friendly and good in the room. She DFK'd me, gave me bbbj and was a good fuck. I didn't cum as I wanted to last three hours but I licked her hairy pussy to a good strong orgasm.

Next up Sasa. She would be early 40's, big enhanced but natural feeling D cups, attractive face with nice long black hair and is slim. Sasa was great at kissing, really good, she has a very wet, orgasmic hairy pussy and loved DATY and I licked her to a really strong orgasm which she really appreciated as she said that it was a long time since she had cum. She gave the best bbbj out of the three, taking me deep and sucking and licking me like her favourite lollypop. I spent most of the hour just kissing her, playing with her big tits, enjoying her sucking my cock and licking her pussy to an orgasm. I didn't fuck her.

Finally Angela. She is like Ruby, short and thick set with big tits that were in a padded bra. Looked like D's in her clothes but were B's when that padding came off. LOL. Angela would be late 30's, very attractive, hairy pussy ( the girls seem to go "au naturale" in this shop with their natural pussies), and she has a great body and is very friendly.

Angela was a great kisser as all three girls were. She was poor at bbbj, mostly on the tip and with a mouth full of mouthwash like she did not really want to do it but she was fine once we got into some serious fucking in mish, side saddle and doggie for me to finish off my three hour marathon. I finally came with 5 minutes to go after having controlled and restrained myself with Ruby and Sasa. They both asked me why i did not cum with them and I told them that I was going to see three girls and I am a one shot man.

I finished off giving Angela DATY but that was hard work. She made lots of fake sounds but I can tell if a girl cums or not and she didn't. After 20 minutes of trying to make her cum I finished and she said that she had cum 4 times and that she had great climaxes. Me thinks she was telling porky pies as I know she didn't cum once unless she is the worlds quietest orgasming WL !!

It was a fun afternoon. 6 lovely breasts, three hairy pussies, lots of DFK, three great bbbj's and three very sexy women catering to my every need.

I am at home now, a bit knackered but happy.

Ruby, Sasa and Angela are all worth a visit. Good girls all three of them.

AHLUNGOR
10-05-2018, 07:20 PM
Mate, you tricked me into reading your review with three busty girls in 3 hours in the title !!

When in fact two were only B’s and the third one was fake tits !! Very naughty .......... haha

But thanks for sharing !!

Cheers

Brothelcreeper
10-05-2018, 07:26 PM
Mate, you tricked me into reading your review with three busty girls in 3 hours in the title !!

When in fact two were only B’s and the third one was fake tits !! Very naughty .......... haha

But thanks for sharing !!

Cheers

Lol Ahlungor.

Their padded bras really got me this time. I fell for the illusion big time.

BongKong
10-05-2018, 11:29 PM
Lol Ahlungor.

Their padded bras really got me this time. I fell for the illusion big time.

This is disappointing. I feel like you are holding out on us now on the spoof eating