PDA

View Full Version : Ginza LINA: a CURVY fire cracker ... she's like a Japanese version of Sofia Vergara. AY CARAMBA! SUGOI!

rooter
12-05-2018, 05:55 AM
As soon and Lina opened the door and greeted me with that big smile and big tits and licked her lips and grabbed me and planted a big kiss on me I knew this was gonna be a fantastic session ... and it was.
Lina is an awesome girl; so much passion and lust for life ... and so sweet too.

LOOKS and BODY
Lina is in her mid 20s and from Tokyo.
The best way I can describe her is she is like a Japanese version of Sofia Vergara.
She has got more curves than a rolercoaster; 100% woman.
165cm tall, all natural DD cup tits, bootilicious arse, meaty hips and thighs. The classic hourglass 1950s style 38-23-36 proportions pin up figure eg Marilyn Monroe, Jayne Mansfield, Sofia Loren.
Nice big lips and mouth, great smile, high cheekbones, and long hair dyed light brown.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
I don't think Lina has much experience as a WL, but I reckon she has had quite a few lovers - and maybe worn them out. LOL!
She has a Latin style personality with lots of passion and lust.
But she is 100% Japanese and so has that Japanese submissiveness and sweetness and totally GFE.
She is a wild man eating tiger one second and a tame gentle kitten the next - the perfect woman IMO.

DFK and DATY
Lina is a passionate DFK maniac - non stop for the whole hour!
Nice trimmed pussy and she really goes wild in response to DATY bucking and squirming, and moaning and yelling like fuck.
Nice mild taste at first that gets more spicy the more orgasmic she gets.

BBBJ
Lina sucks cock like a woman having her first meal after spending 10 days in the desert.
Not too much subtle technique but holy fuck she really goes for it.

FUCKING
Lina loves to fuck!
She is a wild passionate fuck, but 100% sensual and GFE too.
She gets very excited and orgasmic and is not afraid to get vocal and express her intense pleasure.

ROUND 2
We needed a nice chill out aftre such intense fucking and Lina purred like a kitten.
She is just so incredibly sweet.
Time was against us but we were both keen to try and squeeze in another fuck, so we went at it again until the buzzer went off - well actually we kept on going beyond it.
She was so into it I don't think she even heard it. LOL!

OVERALL
Well if you like skinny, petite little girls then forget about Lina.
But if you want to try a girl is ia all woman and has great sexy curves and is full of passion and lust then definitely see Lina.
You will be amazed at how passionate she is ... and you will be even more amazed by how sweet and GFE she is.
A really wonderful girl and one of my all time favourites now.

UPDATE
There is a new J Lina at Ginza now.
She is also busty, but is a totally different girl to this one.
Here is a my AR of the new J Lina
http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?92780-J-LINA-fresh-cute-sweet-horny-young-girl-and-SUPER-BUSTY-too-Love-those-BIG-TITS!&highlight=lina+rooter

Brothelcreeper
12-05-2018, 08:25 AM
Love a curvy busty girl. She sounds great

des888
12-05-2018, 10:04 AM
Sounds amazing how’s the belly fat

rooter
12-05-2018, 02:47 PM
Sounds amazing how’s the belly fat

She doesn’t have a tiny waist and toned tummy.
But she doesn’t have rolls of fat either.
She is nicely in proportion, all natural S shaped girl.
If you want very slim girls with tiny toned waists and tummies then there are plenty of good options at Ginza; Jennifer, Yuri, Lolita, Juliette/Mio, Anna etc.
Enjoy!

alrobdutch
12-05-2018, 03:25 PM
How does she compare to Sally? Body and service?

rooter
12-05-2018, 06:53 PM
How does she compare to Sally? Body and service?

Totally different girls bro.
Both excellent but totally different.

des888
12-05-2018, 08:41 PM
I’ve seen Boa twice times within the last week her body is amazing but this girl sounds like a step up

rooter
12-05-2018, 08:59 PM
I’ve seen Boa twice times within the last week her body is amazing but this girl sounds like a step up

No. Boa has a hotter body than Lina.
Fitter, firmer, more toned.

des888
13-05-2018, 09:47 AM
You sold me on Sofia Vergara

xboyx
14-05-2018, 10:47 AM
some really awesome J girls at Ginza lately, new one starting today and oh boy, looking at her photos just make me want to book her straight away. Too bad she works night shift today so hopefully I'll see her another day.

Pongie
14-05-2018, 12:28 PM
some really awesome J girls at Ginza lately, new one starting today

Wechat teasing another av model? Can’t read Chinese

OmniMime
14-05-2018, 02:27 PM
Wechat teasing another av model? Can’t read Chinese

Sakura Miyuki~ coming soon on Friday or Saturday

xboyx
14-05-2018, 02:51 PM
Sakura Miyuki~ coming soon on Friday or Saturday

these JAV girls will sure be very popular. Seen JAV coming soon sign on Ginza's website but haven't got any details just yet

OmniMime
14-05-2018, 03:00 PM
these JAV girls will sure be very popular. Seen JAV coming soon sign on Ginza's website but haven't got any details just yetWilson told me about it a few weeks back, right after my Love&Lolita session, lol~~ Ended up looking up one of her vids, and sent the link to Wilson. But, I wouldn't know better on japanese girls. I've only had Lolita, lol~~ So I'm purely a rookie when it comes to Japanese girls ^^

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

justinfox
14-05-2018, 07:03 PM
..... it says + 2 SUPER IDOLS ... what does that mean ?

her and 2 others ?

xboyx
14-05-2018, 07:12 PM
..... it says + 2 SUPER IDOLS ... what does that mean ?

her and 2 others ?

2 new JAV idols I think

justinfox
14-05-2018, 07:19 PM
hmmm but it says "JAV SAKURA MIYUKI + 2 SUPER IDOLS"

des888
14-05-2018, 08:21 PM
Damn that Viet Mix Oz girl didn’t last

xboyx
14-05-2018, 11:59 PM
Damn that Viet Mix Oz girl didn’t last

so..what happened with the Viet mix OZ girl? haven't got a chance to see her yet

OmniMime
15-05-2018, 07:02 AM
so..what happened with the Viet mix OZ girl? haven't got a chance to see her yetAsk Wilson. The the girl's reason was ... spectacular~

des888
15-05-2018, 07:08 AM
She looked promising damn care to share lol

xboyx
15-05-2018, 11:45 AM
Ask Wilson. The the girl's reason was ... spectacular~

lol I'm seeing new J girl Sayaka today and will report back, will probably ask about the new Viet OZ girl too if she's coming back

rooter
15-05-2018, 07:15 PM
lol I'm seeing new J girl Sayaka today

You are gonna love Sayaka bro.
Super slim, super fit and toned - she’s an exotic dancer in Japan.
Very sweet and GFE girl.

rooter
16-05-2018, 05:13 PM
lol I'm seeing new J girl Sayaka today and will report back

Hi bro
Did you see Sayaka?
I was calling her Sakaya instead of Sayaka and she said “ Sakaya means bottle-shop in Japanese” Lol!
Oh and did you like her cute little tail bone? So cute!

xboyx
16-05-2018, 06:17 PM
Hi bro
Did you see Sakaya?
I was calling her Sayaka instead of Sakaya and she said “ Sakaya means bottle-shop in Japanese” Lol!
Oh and did you like her cute little tail bone? So cute!

Yes last night I've seen her.

Though I like skinny/slim girls, Sayaka is one of the most beautiful girls I've ever met. She is very very pretty, beautiful with a hot body to die for. Her face is so attractive, her skin is so smooth and spotless. Her lips are curved, so kissable. He eyes are amazingly beautiful and have such exotic feeling to it that if you dare to stare at her for 5 minutes, your soul will be taken.
I'll do an AR on Sayaka, she's very popular already I know but I must write it down. Too bad she only stays for a few days.

bodybuilderjohnny
16-05-2018, 07:34 PM
sounds good, does she have natural tits???

50cents
16-05-2018, 08:21 PM
sounds good, does she have natural tits???

Saw Lina today. Rooter is not far off with Sofia comment. Tall and fantastic body and lovely natural tits. Shame I can only do 30 mins, she was horny as f.

Booked in for Sayaka for an hour tmr. I'm frothing already.

xboyx
16-05-2018, 10:28 PM
Booked in for Sayaka for an hour tmr. I'm frothing already.

me too. LOL I wonder who Sayaka will love more between the two of us. I challenge you in a battle of the best love making with Sayaka.

50cents
17-05-2018, 12:22 AM
me too. LOL I wonder who Sayaka will love more between the two of us. I challenge you in a battle of the best love making with Sayaka.

Depends on who gets to play first. I may tired her out before your shift. I did try to book 10:30am as breakfast. First time back in Ginza after 6 weeks. They have a new expansion and I was in the waiting room with 7 other bros and some were too shy to sit in the room. Never seen Ginza so busy. It's good to know they are so successful and we helped pay for it. Their quality control and consistent standards deserves it. No one is close to it. I was working in Melbourne for 6 weeks and nothing close to Ginza. I am intrigued with what happened to Viet mix, she looked hot on picture and she was full when I tried to book. I hope it's not due to bad punter ethics.

xboyx
17-05-2018, 12:50 AM
Depends on who gets to play first. I may tired her out before your shift. I did try to book 10:30am as breakfast. First time back in Ginza after 6 weeks. They have a new expansion and I was in the waiting room with 7 other bros and some were too shy to sit in the room. Never seen Ginza so busy. It's good to know they are so successful and we helped pay for it. Their quality control and consistent standards deserves it. No one is close to it. I was working in Melbourne for 6 weeks and nothing close to Ginza. I am intrigued with what happened to Viet mix, she looked hot on picture and she was full when I tried to book. I hope it's not due to bad punter ethics.

Sure it's always best to get morning exercise at 10.30am start shift cuz it's fresh. But if the session is so good, it'll make a difference.

rooter
04-12-2018, 03:53 AM
Just noticed J Lina is back on the roster.
If you like busty, curvy girls then J Lina is a must see.
Her personality and service are spectacular too.