PDA

View Full Version : Question Clayfield Albion

mrbojangles4000
14-05-2018, 02:52 PM
Hey all, just recently moved up to the mainland from Tassie, living in Clayfield. Anyone know of any good shops in my area? I am back to being single so dont mind it being close to home in Clayfield, Albion or Wooloowin. Prefer HAB but not too fussy at the moment.

Have visited some nice shops in Sydney a few times but have heard Bris fails miserably in comparison. Have read a few of the posts but any reviews would be good thanks lads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reddoor
14-05-2018, 11:53 PM
Welcome to QLD mate, although why anyone would want to move here from Tassie is beyond me.Heres a few.. Qian Jin @ Albion, Aqua @ Hamilton, Sakura 106 Albion rd Albion, Racecourse massage @ Ascot should keep u occupied and broke for a while. Happy punting.

Kowabunga
15-05-2018, 09:17 AM
There's also Unique Thai on Stafford rd.
Kedron Massage at corner of Homebush and Gympie.
Massage shop on Newmarket rd in Wilston

Kangaroo Point Cowboy
15-05-2018, 12:20 PM
I recommend Feelgood Massage corner of Gympie Rd and Felix St Lutwyche.

Kangaroo Point Cowboy
15-05-2018, 12:25 PM
Feelgood is one of the cleanest shops. I would walk in rather than book as some girls are a lot prettier than others. There are no uglies there. E,A and Y are the prettier ones.

reddoor
15-05-2018, 02:41 PM
Feelgood is one of the cleanest shops. I would walk in rather than book as some girls are a lot prettier than others. There are no uglies there. E,A and Y are the prettier ones.
Oh yeah forgot about here, agree KPC.
Just b carefull of the killer guard dog that roams the corridors. 😆

mrbojangles4000
15-05-2018, 03:30 PM
Welcome to QLD mate, although why anyone would want to move here from Tassie is beyond me.Heres a few.. Qian Jin @ Albion, Aqua @ Hamilton, Sakura 106 Albion rd Albion, Racecourse massage @ Ascot should keep u occupied and broke for a while. Happy punting.

Thanks Reddor. I have tried QJ at Albion as I saw it on another thread. Maybe I went at the wrong time but the older lady available wasn't much chop, happy enough though in the end.
Might try Sakura as it is fairly close too. Any suggestions on best time, day or girl? Seems pretty exposed for entry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

APL
15-05-2018, 08:19 PM
Oh yeah forgot about here, agree KPC.
Just b carefull of the killer guard dog that roams the corridors. 😆

The little shit has nipped me a couple of times LOL

Kangaroo Point Cowboy
15-05-2018, 08:36 PM
Another good Northside shop within range of Clayfield is the Thai place at Samford Rd Gaythorne. Can't remember the name. N and E are good but avoid the fat chick M.

reddoor
15-05-2018, 09:01 PM
Another good Northside shop within range of Clayfield is the Thai place at Samford Rd Gaythorne. Can't remember the name. N and E are good but avoid the fat chick M.
Do u mean SS Ravissant? Yeah not bad but had a few duds there.

reddoor
15-05-2018, 09:03 PM
The little shit has nipped me a couple of times LOL
Dont worry mate i got revenge, ive nipped his owner a few times. 😇

brownwallaby
16-05-2018, 12:13 AM
Does feelgood do well businesswise? At least one of the owners seems to be moonlighting at another shop.

reddoor
16-05-2018, 01:45 AM
Does feelgood do well businesswise? At least one of the owners seems to be moonlighting at another shop.
Ive turned up unannounced a few times and was told sorry all booked up but prob means nothing. I could b wrong but through the week they seem to have only two girls on which sets limits i suppose. Was told by one girl after a bit of a sigh that guys soon get sick of the same girl and moving from south to north side of town was deliberate to find different customers.

RottenLittlePunt
16-05-2018, 09:51 AM

I think you will find she isn't at SSDS any more.

brownwallaby
16-05-2018, 11:29 AM
I think you will find she isn't at SSDS any more.

True. But she's now at another shop

Slops
17-05-2018, 12:44 PM
I'm sure I've seen E & A elsewhere, but just so I'm not confused these 2 aren't the owners are they?