PDA

View Full Version : Question wechat/line etiquette

hunglow
15-05-2018, 01:02 PM
i recently started a wechat account and have noticed there are at least a few agencies that are on wechat in Sydney.

is there any etiquette for adding these accounts just to get their line up/roster without making a booking straight away?
or do they expect it?

harrycd
15-05-2018, 01:13 PM
Just add them, some shops will take bookings via we chat, others will ask you to call/text.

hunglow
15-05-2018, 01:24 PM
thanks! sorry for sounding like an idiot, i'm just used to whatsapp which is a personal messenger.

ShunH
15-05-2018, 02:56 PM
The shops will usually put up their roster in their moments, so open up Discover > Moments, and you see all the recent moments all the ppl in your contact list

hunglow
15-05-2018, 03:05 PM
what about private girls? you wouldn't friend them unless you were ready to book right?

Nejums
15-05-2018, 03:22 PM
Friend them and just start a conversation with them. Get to know them first.

Brothelcreeper
15-05-2018, 09:28 PM
Just make sure your wife does not see it.

Last week a WL Candice messages me and the message appears in Chinese on my phones home page.

Wife says "who is Candice" and "why are you on wechat".

Made some lame excuse which she accepted but a close call.

harrycd
15-05-2018, 09:54 PM

Last week a WL Candice messages me and the message appears in Chinese on my phones home page.

Yeah nah she didn't buy it :/

I only have a few chinese coworkers + 2 others and shops on wechat
Had a few close calls when they ask to scan a qr code and I'm too retarded to clear convo history :/

I think I was scrolling through my discover once and was liking posts from coworkers and accidently hit like on some shops roster :/
Deleted it a few minutes later but I believe that shit is visible to your friends.

jeter
15-05-2018, 10:10 PM
i recently started a wechat account and have noticed there are at least a few agencies that are on wechat in Sydney.

is there any etiquette for adding these accounts just to get their line up/roster without making a booking straight away?
or do they expect it?

They probably expect a booking soon as most people that use agencies are loaded.

We need someone that can clear the entire 9S, BMG, Sydcolour roster etc and review them on this forum.

For sure can get a glimpse of their roster/lineup this way hunglow.

Raybo
16-05-2018, 12:22 PM
Deleted it a few minutes later but I believe that shit is visible to your friends.

I am pretty sure only mutual friends can see your comments on peoples moments, so if one of your colleagues was friends with the same shop, then.......

Raybo
16-05-2018, 12:25 PM

As Harrycd said, yeah nah! Your wife is Chinese right? She knows what goes on in Wechat and probably knows most cauc guys are on there for booty.

I have work colleagues in Beijing, Shanghai, Xiamen, Chengdu, Taipei, Malaysia, Singapore, the list goes on. Most of them have Wechat so i have the perfect excuse.

hyperultra
17-05-2018, 09:53 PM

Didnt you have a separate punting phone?
You have Wechat on your main phone?

Nejums
18-05-2018, 01:10 PM
Fucking disable Wechat notifications. What a rookie mistake.

Targayayuka
19-05-2018, 01:34 AM
Or get an iPhone X where msg notifications will only reveal upon facial recognition.

Highnoon
19-05-2018, 10:03 PM
Olso my friends are asking now: Why do you put your smartphone on the screen? Something to hide?

Gesendet von meinem SM-T819 mit Tapatalk

chemistry84
20-05-2018, 12:42 AM
Or get an iPhone X where msg notifications will only reveal upon facial recognition.

Or get a punting phone lol

Targayayuka
22-05-2018, 12:12 AM
Or create another WeChat account for punting and only login when you're cruisin'.......for hetero and paid sex.....either/or....whatever makes you happy.

DrSeuss
22-05-2018, 01:14 PM
If you use wechat on a recent high-end Samsung phone you can install it in the SecureFolder and turn off notifications. Put a long password on SecureFolder, don't use biometrics, and you should be good to go. It's hardware encrypted. Noone can even see what apps you have installed in SecureFolder, much less open them.

DrSeuss
22-05-2018, 01:15 PM
I do all my bookings on wechat where possible. No phone records.

hyperultra
22-05-2018, 09:02 PM
If you use wechat on a recent high-end Samsung phone you can install it in the SecureFolder and turn off notifications. Put a long password on SecureFolder, don't use biometrics, and you should be good to go. It's hardware encrypted. Noone can even see what apps you have installed in SecureFolder, much less open them.

Secure folder spunds useful.
Buy nothing beats a punting phone with long password though

krnboy
21-06-2018, 05:21 PM

Close call there BC. Whats the lame excuse?

Brothelcreeper
21-06-2018, 08:07 PM
Close call there BC. Whats the lame excuse?

I ran upstairs in a panic and she never mentioned it again.

My wife is very trusting.....luckily........and she never looks at our bank account.....

Happyman2018
21-06-2018, 08:17 PM
Lucky u
I guess u bring enough money home so she dont need to worry

Brothelcreeper
21-06-2018, 08:19 PM
Lucky u
I guess u bring enough money home so she dont need to worry

$350k pa joint income so the odd $50k on punting a year is not missed.

So after tax I am basically as well off as someone who earns $250k pa and does not punt which is why I don't really worry about how much I spend.

stevo_luvo
21-06-2018, 10:13 PM

My wife is very trusting.....luckily........and she never looks at our bank account.....

Lol she knows what you've been up to.

Some women just turn the blind eye.

Brothelcreeper
21-06-2018, 10:17 PM
Lol she knows what you've been up to.

Some women just turn the blind eye.

Not true. She would chop it off if she knew.

bronte
21-06-2018, 10:25 PM

What an intelligent woman. Lucky you. LMAO!!

bronte
21-06-2018, 10:30 PM
$350k pa joint income so the odd $50k on punting a year is not missed.

So after tax I am basically as well off as someone who earns $250k pa and does not punt which is why I don't really worry about how much I spend.
Sure is splashing some dough in them $120 shops LMAO

Yinwei
18-09-2018, 10:24 PM
Ditto. A second WeChat punting account is very useful. Just make sure to log off. Generally Line is more secure because the app locks when you close it (no need to log off), but its a Japanese thing and the Chinese don't use it.

Eclipsefun
20-09-2018, 12:40 AM
When using Wechat be sure to always be polite to the intelligence analyst in Beijing reading your texts!