PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Try both m&m in two separate day...

Happyman2018
16-05-2018, 03:47 PM
I never good a writing a review, but sometimes I do want to Express my feelings and after report to the bros here and hear different feedback.

Yesterday and today I went to 42 again.
I don't know what it is but I got sick into this place
But now I cant stop.

I have been seeing Michelle for a while, and yesterday I feel like trying something different I have prebook her for 3pm and requested her to wear her normal clothes not her uniform.
Once she open d door and stood in front of me I realise she is quit different.
You felt like she more casual and look much younger.
She were wearing a blue jacket and t shirt with a Jean and snicker.
She told me when she walk out from d waiting room her colleague ask where she going, she told them she going 2 c a client they seem surprised of y she not change.
To me this way of a dress up felt more like seeing a gf.
All I can said she provide outstanding service
The caring and gentleness, especially she still feel very shy in front of me even we see each other over many times.
With Michelle you felt like making love not just having sex

Today

I was tossing around to go or not, but when I saw d roster of mia I cant help myself but book mia for 30mins.
I read so much review about her, n she normally hang around n5m so today I got a chance 2 see her at my favorite shop ofcoz I got 2 book.

First impression

She look hotter in real life then the photo.
When she wearing the heels I thought jesus y did I book a tall girl for.
But after she took it off she just little shorter then me.
I have 2 said her natural boobs r big with the pink nipples how can I complain.

Personality

She is very bubble, talkative and straightforward person
I will describe as tomboy.
She so down to earth and love to joke around make you felt like we know each other for a long time.

Bbbj
Like a&l said she got good teq.
It felt so good and she even said cim few times but I decline as I would like to try having sex with her.

Sex

She is very flexible, she open her leg so wide I was so impress, it felt so tight.
She really enjoy having sex.

Conclusion

She is more a bubbly wild girl.
She very confident
She definitely not a slim girl but not big.
She got bigger bone and make her big
But I would said her body size is portion with the boobs like that size it's perfect.

Too bad it's her last day today she will b on holiday for 1 month.

Both girls I try start with m but definitely two different type of girls
Both have their own style

Gregorious
16-05-2018, 05:36 PM
Thanks for Mia feedback.

Curious about new Nana. Tall and Slim

Brothelcreeper
16-05-2018, 07:05 PM
That was a nice review Happyman.

Both girls sound great. I have fucked Michelle and she is cute and as you say, a quiet, shy girl. Tight little pussy.

I like girls dressed in their street wear. About a year ago a young regular of mine had just returned from the gym when I got to the shop and she said that that she would change but I fucked her in her gym gear which was awesome. I wore my motorbike jacket as I fucked her LOL.

No showers just pussy and cock out and we fucked all sweaty and dirty. Loved it.

Assandlegs
16-05-2018, 08:10 PM
Nice reviews Happyman... both these girls are great in completely different ways!!

Happyman2018
17-05-2018, 12:38 PM
I wonder last night
How the session with this two beautiful girls in a room and have 3some.
I really wonder...