PDA

View Full Version : Question Review of Cougar Town Brothel in Riverwood?

magickid3801
16-05-2018, 09:39 PM
Hey guys just wondering whether anyone has been to cougar town in Riverwood, coz i am unable to find threads on that shop. If you have what was it like? who do you recommend?

I am thinking about going there for my first time and losing my virginity coz i do like my MILFs lol

Raybo
17-05-2018, 12:55 PM
If you search for Cougar Town you will see that it is mentioned a few times on here but dont think there is any After Reports and a lot of the info is dated.

Also, they are not a paid advertiser on the forum.

AHLUNGOR
17-05-2018, 04:09 PM
Hey,

I am thinking of going to a brothel to lose my virginity. It'll be the first time i'll be with a girl let a lone a sex worker, so what should i be aware of? QUick rundown of what to expect?

How do i stay safe to ensure i do not contract any STD's?

Cheers

So, still trying to lose it ??

How many thread or question like this you are going to ask before you see some action ?

hyperultra
17-05-2018, 08:33 PM
Im betting we never get an After Report from him.
He's probably a 40 year old Virgin as well

magickid3801
18-05-2018, 11:43 AM
smh im over 18 i just forgot to ask it before when i asked my original question

cuteguy
18-05-2018, 01:53 PM
Just out of interest, why are you attracted to MILFs? If most guys were in your situation (and without knowing your exact age) they would prefer to be with a young pretty girl. Sometimes an older lady might be better in this case to show you how to do it. In the end, it's your choice.

If you don't want to catch anything nasty use a condom at all times that is, during oral and vaginal sex.

Nejums
18-05-2018, 02:28 PM
Older ladies are usually more enthusiastic and hornier. Plus they usually have bigger personalities.

max_power
22-05-2018, 08:40 PM
Cougartown is a great shop. Give it a try and judge for yourself. I've had many encounters there which were memorable.

bobobnu
22-05-2018, 10:22 PM
Older ladies are usually more enthusiastic and hornier. Plus they usually have bigger personalities.

that's so true. lol

bobobnu
22-05-2018, 10:31 PM
has any one tried wives only? any review?

dandydanny
23-05-2018, 05:08 PM
Hey mate, have you been there yet? If not, I'd suggest you to choose another shop especially for your first time sex. I've been to cougartown once, it wasn't a milf place, WLs were all 50 or 60 plus granny level, too old for your milf fantacy! Young WLs may not be as skillful as milf or gilf, but believe me they can still easily guide you through your first time sex, I know coz I lost my virginity to sex worker as well

hyperultra
23-05-2018, 07:01 PM
How do we know these threads arent advertisements. Just wondering.