PDA

View Full Version : Horny time for guys

HighFlyer
05-05-2012, 05:47 PM
Was just at 90 Hotham St.
Mama advised they were all full and 2 already waiting.
I sat outside for 15 mins, another 10 guys rocked up within a 15 min period !

4pm on a Sat is not the time to go punting, too many horny guys.

Oh, I wonder what it's like at Snow Lotus at this time (just getting in before Lungor) :surprise:

cisco
05-05-2012, 07:43 PM
thats why never go punting on saturday,......

dannyboy
06-05-2012, 12:18 AM
I go either sun, mon generally

AHLUNGOR
06-05-2012, 12:39 AM
Was just at 90 Hotham St.
Mama advised they were all full and 2 already waiting.
I sat outside for 15 mins, another 10 guys rocked up within a 15 min period !

4pm on a Sat is not the time to go punting, too many horny guys.

Oh, I wonder what it's like at Snow Lotus at this time (just getting in before Lungor) :surprise:

My Saturday massage time is usually early in the morning like 10-12pm, so don't worry about me, not gonna be in your way..............haha

Cheers

syd_hunter
06-05-2012, 08:42 AM
Lucky you didn't go Sat night

You can sit on the couch until Sunday morning:burn:

Actually I don't mind if they have foxtel sports the whole night:miao:

Gundam
07-05-2012, 02:41 AM
super moon yesterday... make ppl horny. lol

AHLUNGOR
07-05-2012, 10:16 AM
Lucky you didn't go Sat night

You can sit on the couch until Sunday morning:burn:

Actually I don't mind if they have foxtel sports the whole night:miao:

Well then, you should go to Babylon, they have a hugh sitting room with big screens for all the sports and Asian Channels, good place to relax and have a foot massage before or after the main event.

Cheers

Travelmate
07-05-2012, 11:38 AM
the only difference is the shops in Asia all have PC, so customers can put on their bet on-live.

It does not better anymore.

I can also make phone call to bet365 or betfair to bet

prime
09-05-2012, 01:28 AM
Ha last night while parking my car to go in, I saw 4 guys come out of a car and go in first then another 2. I waited outside for a little bit so I didnt have to wait with everyone there

Jj999
09-05-2012, 05:12 AM
It's quite simple actually if you don't like waiting too long, just go to a shop which price is quite high and there are many girls there. Believe me, you'll get what you want faster and at worst, you'll wait for maximum 1 hour, even on supposedly busy Saturday night.

punther
09-05-2012, 05:47 AM
It's quite simple actually if you don't like waiting too long, just go to a shop which price is quite high and there are many girls there. Believe me, you'll get what you want faster and at worst, you'll wait for maximum 1 hour, even on supposedly busy Saturday night.

Any shops that come to mind (Liaisons, Stilleto, tyfanny's)?

AHLUNGOR
09-05-2012, 09:40 AM
Ha last night while parking my car to go in, I saw 4 guys come out of a car and go in first then another 2. I waited outside for a little bit so I didnt have to wait with everyone there

Well if i saw 6 guys walked into thd shop just ahead of me, i'll turn away and go some where else, what chance do i have of picking a hottie being no. 7??

And i never went out on Sat night, too busy, the shop and the WL that is.......lol

Cheers