PDA

View Full Version : Blossom Massage CBD Bonnie made me boobie drunk

hiduba
21-05-2018, 12:40 AM
Finally have time to write my AR after a busy few days since my visit.

I've been watching my wechat feed like a hawk and looking for a suitable time and day to visit Bella and see for myself what kind of goddess Bonnie really is after glowing review from various brothers here.

Sure enough, Bonnie's name (and Miko's name) popped up on Thursday and Friday so I decided that Thursday is my day.

Finished work quite late but messaged Bella anyway telling her I'm coming. Got to the shop within 30 minutes but I was told to return in half hour because both Miko and Bonnie are with client and I won't be able to see them. I left the shop to walk around then came back, yet was still made to wait yet another 10 - 15 minutes (maybe the guy before me extended). Bella was very apologetic so I happily waited at the waiting room.

Realised that the shop felt kinda tiny with music playing kinda loud (personally, I find that the volume is a bit of a turn off for me and the song choice kinda threw it off too, not to mention that the occasional Spotify Premium ads also added plenty of distractions) Having said that, I must say that upon feasting my eyes on the pair of voluptuous breasts my brain ignored the music and switched off my other sensories apart from my eyes and my tongue and my erect cock ^^.

P.S. Bella, if you're reading this, having the right kind of relaxing and sexy music can really help in building the atmosphere, so maybe you can invest a bit into that? :)

Saw Bonnie coming out and at first I didn't realise it was her because her dress choice didn't accentuate her most important asset so I didn't pay attention but when Bella ushered me into a room and she introduced me to Bonnie I was quite happy. She had minimal make-up on and also tied her hair with a ponytail which gave her a very cute look. Paid the money ($65) to Bella and $50 for extras.

I closed the door and started stripping off when Bonnie came in and said, is this $50 for me? Thank you to which I smiled sheepishly. She closed (and locked?) the door behind her and I immediately stood next to her and holding her hands gave her a good look. Damn this girl actually look even cuter up close. I kept whispering how pretty and cute she is which made her blush. She then asked me, shall I take off my clothes before or after massage. I said I wanted her to take it off now and I wanted to help her do it. I took her dress off which revealed one of the most amazing pair of boobs I've ever seen in person. It was still covered in her bra but I knew I am hooked. I helped her took off her bra and then continued to touch and feel her boobs until she reminded me to have the massage first.

Part I commenced with the massage being quite skillful and warm I must say. It was a cold day and her warm hands gave me a really good feeling. The massage took nearly 30 minutes and my hands kept finding ways to slide to touch her legs and gave her my own caressing. Unfortunately though, unlike some masseuse I've seen in other shops, she wasn't teasing me and my cock enough. The first 30 minutes she touched my entire back and arse and leg but didn't once teased my balls or my cock. I think if someone is willing to teach her that would make her clients a lot happier getting into Part II.

She put some oil while massaging me then finished it off with a hot towel wiping me down. To be honest, maybe I haven't made a proper connection with her but I felt a little bit of an attempt of winding the clock as she took nearly a minute just to put on a towel to get out to get the hot towel (which is something she should've done too many times already). After the wipe down she asked me to turn over for the real show :)

Part II have been censored to respect the request of other members in this forum.

Overall I had a wonderful time with her although she probably wasn't ready to do many more of the extras yet. I didn't get to do Spanish with her unfortunately as I felt I have pushed my luck far enough with the light kiss.

I would probably return to see Miko next time. And probably Nina next hehehe.

Hope you enjoyed reading.

junisme
21-05-2018, 09:26 AM
Nice AR! it makes me really want to have a session with Bonnie, planning the visit in my head multiple times

bella812
21-05-2018, 09:28 AM
Hi hiduba,

Welcome to the forum and do exercise some discretionary when writing a review as a junior member. I hope that you can keep some of the details for private section (wait til you gain 50 posts).

Perhaps you might want to do some edits to your original post? I can only try but it is entirely up to you.

Bella

hiduba
21-05-2018, 09:34 AM
Hi hiduba,

Welcome to the forum and do exercise some discretionary when writing a review as a junior member. I hope that you can keep some of the details for private section (wait til you gain 50 posts).

Perhaps you might want to do some edits to your original post? I can only try but it is entirely up to you.

Bella

My bad, I wasn't aware of the posting rules. What should I do? If you want I'll edit it to remove Part II and leave only Part I in?

Catiness
21-05-2018, 10:55 AM
I do agree that it might not be a wise idea to put in so much details. Please try to be mindful and not spoil the whole deal for everyone else.

AHLUNGOR
21-05-2018, 01:01 PM
My bad, I wasn't aware of the posting rules. What should I do? If you want I'll edit it to remove Part II and leave only Part I in?

Mate, that would be a wise and noble things to do.

Thanks for understanding

Cheers

bella812
21-05-2018, 01:32 PM
Hi hiduba,

Please remove some of the part 2 details. If you can't decide, then maybe just remove the entire part 2.

Bella

OmniMime
21-05-2018, 02:35 PM
Hi hiduba,

Please remove some of the part 2 details. If you can't decide, then maybe just remove the entire part 2.

Bella

You might as well call him straight away~

bella812
21-05-2018, 02:51 PM
You might as well call him straight away~

Hi OmniMine,

I would have called him straight away if I knew who hiduba is...:shout:

Bella

OmniMime
21-05-2018, 02:59 PM
Hi OmniMine,

I would have called him straight away if I knew who hiduba is...:shout:

BellaWouldn't the Moderator be able to force-censor certain parts of it?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

hiduba
21-05-2018, 04:18 PM
Hi hiduba,

Bella

removed as requested. On that note, could somebody please point me to a link or a thread which outlines the rule of posting in the After Report forum (to avoid future mishaps like this again)? I looked around but couldn't find one that is remotely close to describing the rules.

Thanks in advance!

TwiceAweek
21-05-2018, 04:59 PM
Not to take anything away from the amazing Bonnie, but has anyone checked out Ruby who just showed up in Bella's wechat feed?

thanatos
21-05-2018, 09:10 PM
Not to take anything away from the amazing Bonnie, but has anyone checked out Ruby who just showed up in Bella's wechat feed?

I saw her today, a quick session as I wanted to see another girl but she wasn't available. So I got Ruby.

Looks-wise she's pretty, but a little too curvy for my taste, although I'm sure others will like her. Her breasts are big, for those who like them big, and very natural. Massage was alright. I could tell she was a little inexperienced with it but she was nice enough to ask if she was applying enough force. Wouldn't recommend her to those who want a strong, professional-level massage. As for part 2... she could use more practice, and perhaps be more teasing about it. Pretty much just went for the tug so it wasn't as fun as other girls. Could be because she's still new.

bobobnu
21-05-2018, 09:56 PM
Nice AR. Sounds like she is a must see.

hiduba
22-05-2018, 09:46 AM
I saw her today, a quick session as I wanted to see another girl but she wasn't available. So I got Ruby.

Looks-wise she's pretty, but a little too curvy for my taste, although I'm sure others will like her. Her breasts are big, for those who like them big, and very natural. Massage was alright. I could tell she was a little inexperienced with it but she was nice enough to ask if she was applying enough force. Wouldn't recommend her to those who want a strong, professional-level massage. As for part 2... she could use more practice, and perhaps be more teasing about it. Pretty much just went for the tug so it wasn't as fun as other girls. Could be because she's still new.

Exactly my sentiment brother thanatos :) There's some extra arousal feeling that you get when a WL teases you thoughout the back and feet massage, it's almost as if she's slowly increasing the 'tension' and bringing you to a slow climb towards the eventual climax lol.

When I visited Indonesia a few months back, one of the WL lady did exactly that. I started off just intending for a normal and honest good ol' massage without any thoughts of HE. Honest :miao: I was even still in my underwear so there :cool2:
Then it happened, middle of massage she told me to take off my underwear anyway as she find it easier to give me a massage without making my pants dirty from the oil she rubs on me. "Make sense", I thought. Little did I know, as she continued to massage, she started to tease me and little by little "accidentally" bumps on my private parts and I subconciously opened my legs as if giving her easier access. Sensing that, she went in for the kill, "would you like something extra, sir?" .... I couldn't refuse at that point, could i?

The rest, as they say, is history :)

OmniMime
22-05-2018, 09:48 AM
Exactly my sentiment brother thanatos :) There's some extra arousal feeling that you get when a WL teases you thoughout the back and feet massage, it's almost as if she's slowly increasing the 'tension' and bringing you to a slow climb towards the eventual climax lol.

When I visited Indonesia a few months back, one of the WL lady did exactly that. I started off just intending for a normal and honest good ol' massage without any thoughts of HE. Honest :miao: I was even still in my underwear so there :cool2:
Then it happened, middle of massage she told me to take off my underwear anyway as she find it easier to give me a massage without making my pants dirty from the oil she rubs on me. "Make sense", I thought. Little did I know, as she continued to massage, she started to tease me and little by little "accidentally" bumps on my private parts and I subconciously opened my legs as if giving her easier access. Sensing that, she went in for the kill, "would you like something extra, sir?" .... I couldn't refuse at that point, could i?

The rest, as they say, is history :)!!! Please continue!

AHLUNGOR
22-05-2018, 09:48 AM
removed as requested. On that note, could somebody please point me to a link or a thread which outlines the rule of posting in the After Report forum (to avoid future mishaps like this again)? I looked around but couldn't find one that is remotely close to describing the rules.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks hiduba,

You did the right thing and I’m sure the young lady and the shop would appreciate that very much.

Basically there are no set rules as in what you should or should not post. Sorry, can’t be too specific in this matter.

However, it is generally accepted that most FS shops are licensed brothels so when you review them, there is no restrictions and certainly won’t get them into any trouble with the councils. So anything goes and more juicier the better....... haha

On the other hand, RnT massage shops are generally Not licensed so if you describe too much of any sexual activities, it might get them into hot water. I believe with the exception of 227 Broadway, 244 Paddington, Babylon, Masstige 8 plus a few other Korean b2b shops out west whom all have a brothel licenses, all other RnT shops will need our discretion in posting reviews , I think saying that you get a HJ happy ending is just about the maximum limits, any other extras such as BJ/FS are better off keep out between yourself and the MLs.

Hope this help

Cheers

Ps. Just my personal views only- the above are by no means the actual forum rules.

hiduba
22-05-2018, 11:32 AM
Thanks hiduba,

You did the right thing and I’m sure the young lady and the shop would appreciate that very much.

Basically there are no set rules as in what you should or should not post. Sorry, can’t be too specific in this matter.

However, it is generally accepted that most FS shops are licensed brothels so when you review them, there is no restrictions and certainly won’t get them into any trouble with the councils. So anything goes and more juicier the better....... haha

On the other hand, RnT massage shops are generally Not licensed so if you describe too much of any sexual activities, it might get them into hot water. I believe with the exception of 227 Broadway, 244 Paddington, Babylon, Masstige 8 plus a few other Korean b2b shops out west whom all have a brothel licenses, all other RnT shops will need our discretion in posting reviews , I think saying that you get a HJ happy ending is just about the maximum limits, any other extras such as BJ/FS are better off keep out between yourself and the MLs.

Hope this help

Cheers

Ps. Just my personal views only- the above are by no means the actual forum rules.

Wow, thanks sensei @AHLUNGOR.

I understand now. I have a bit of a hunch as to why the reason might be so. I was a little confused why there's a disclaimer in the room that says something along the lines of "strictly no sexual services provided in this premise". This explains that a lot ^^

Apologies if I have offended or cause trouble to anyone by my first AR.

DrSeuss
22-05-2018, 01:23 PM
I think Bonnie can be a little reserved, too.

AHLUNGOR
22-05-2018, 01:35 PM
Wow, thanks sensei @AHLUNGOR.

I understand now. I have a bit of a hunch as to why the reason might be so. I was a little confused why there's a disclaimer in the room that says something along the lines of "strictly no sexual services provided in this premise". This explains that a lot ^^

Apologies if I have offended or cause trouble to anyone by my first AR.

You are welcome Bro.

You have done well, please continue to share and happy punting.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
22-05-2018, 01:38 PM
I think Bonnie can be a little reserved, too.

Good point Dr, I think Miko from the same shop a lot more playful !

But services wise, you can’t go past Gigi, then again, she is only a B Cup. Not quite all the E’s and Double D Cups which I like ....... ha ha,

DrSeuss
22-05-2018, 01:44 PM

But services wise, you can’t go past Gigi, then again, she is only a B Cup. Not quite all the E’s and Double D Cups which I like ....... ha ha,

Oh really? Gigi is on today . . . It's a question of weighing the playfulness against the boob size. Tricky.

AHLUNGOR
22-05-2018, 02:09 PM
Oh really? Gigi is on today . . . It's a question of weighing the playfulness against the boob size. Tricky.

Mate, the BEST all rounder of all times: both RnT and FS was Milo the EE Cups Singapore girl from 5 Star a few years back .

Look !!
Body !!
Tits !!!!!
5 Star services !!
Firm massage !!

Nothing more a punter like me ever needed !!

thanatos
22-05-2018, 08:34 PM

Honestly, one of the hardest decisions anyone can face.

hiduba
22-05-2018, 09:04 PM
!!! Please continue!

haha, I shall continue but am afraid it's taking away from the topic of the forum which is Bonnie and her boobs. If there's enough requests, I'll definitely entertain yous :)

hiduba
22-05-2018, 09:07 PM

Your review about Miko is what made me keen to visit and see her next time. ^^ Agreed that Bonnie can be quite reserved. Some punters may like that type of WL tho?