sexercisor2230
21-05-2018, 09:09 PM
Girl's Name : Margo

Shop : 12 norfolk rd greenacre
www.nadira.com

Date of Visit : 20/05/2018

Hours of Business : 12pm till late

Rates : 30 mins / $100; 1 hr/$160*

Size/shape : slim. Tiny body perky c/dcups. pubic hair. Amazing ass. Tight pussy.

Ethnicity : Hong Kong

Services Provided : FS, CBJ , cat bath*

Value for money/recommend? : Excellent

Review :

I went to shop around 1am and was greeted by owners tommy and jerry. Friendly management making me feel welcome. Was shown three girls and all good choice. I Picked margo as her tits busting out of bra was to my liking. Settled finances and led to the room. Spacious room i must say.

Margo was friendly and was given a welcome kiss before we both went for shower. Margo gave my cock a nice soaping.. got me hard dtraight away.. she couldnt keep her hands away.

Dried ourselves and onto bed where margo started with catbath with my hands massaging her ample tits. She slowly moved down kussing n licking my balls. She positioned herself to allow my fingers to explore her tight pussy.. i was rock hard and margo then applied condom using her mouth. She started giving me an amazing bj. Mixing with tongue on tip and deep throat. Had to stop her for bit as i didnt want to cum. Margo came up and more kissing before she went back to bj.

She then got on top.. first thing i noticed was how tight she was. She can really control her muscles and i was loving her riding on top. Mixture of her squatting n grinding. My hand on her tits. She would then bend down and let me suck her tits. She was moaning as she picked up her pace. She eventually got tired and it was my turn on top.

Margo legs on my shoulders and i went hard and she can take a good pounding. I eventually unloaded in dom.. deep inside her tight pussy. She tightened her muscles as i slowly withdrew. Wow we were both sweaty and tired.

Margo cleaned me up and gave me a massage. We both then went and showered together. Both out and dried ourselves. Margo again being accomosating and helped me get dressed with a tight hug and kiss good bye

I left a happy man and will sure visit this shop again
Both tommy and jerry are friendly hosts

Brothelcreeper
21-05-2018, 09:54 PM
Nice review Sexercisor

Isn't her name Mango as per the website

sexercisor2230
22-05-2018, 05:55 AM
Yeah she said margo. But website does say mango

Nadira.Club
23-05-2018, 07:34 PM
thanks for the after report !~
she was named margo before , but the girl like mango like fruit more juicy hahah
btw you can enjoy the report discount for next time you coming !~

hiduba
04-07-2018, 08:27 AM
Margo is the one i'm waiting for :) hope she's back soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk