PDA

View Full Version : General talk What's fair?

4FofW
22-05-2018, 08:27 PM
With recent talk about prices v's performance I thought I might get a thread started on whats fair pricing.

Now I know how demand, the market, economy, wealth of country, competition, parity with local wages etc etc can affect the pricing but what do you think is fair in Brisbane.
My thoughts is that the massage alone is too high. To get a decent session in 45 to 60 mins is required unless you want a quick release and go. So (opinion)$30 for 45 mins and $40 for 60 mins if fair for unskilled rub is all you get. The recent price rise at KP $75 for 1 hr is ridiculous. Any massage place legit or not that charges $1 per min is just plain greedy. Do you earn $1 per min and yet you have a trade / degree / major responsibility?

Now to get some basic relief is an extra $30/ $40 fair? Think about whats required - a tickle here a tickle there and about 3- 5 mins of bicep curls.
My biggest beef is the jump from here to getting their gear off. Some say 50 then $100. Oh but don't touch or maybe a little play but pull away when they think you are getting too much.
Factor in that there are no guarantees and you pay up front, what are you going to do run to consumer affairs.

So my thinking $40 for 1 hour massage, $30 for Tug and $60 for respectful roaming whilst nude. Surely $100 for an hours work is fair or do you disagree???????

Now I know some will say cheap charlie but have you ever thought what you are paying and what you are actually getting. And before all the owners jump on here and cry about overheads etc why are there so many shops opening up and / or moving to better premises.....are you saying you are loosing money??????

Or is this the price we MUST pay living in an affluent country like OZ???

Opinions????????

tommy thumb
22-05-2018, 09:14 PM
U can get legit skilled massages around town for
60 an hour. I agree 75 is stupid and a rip off.

tommy thumb
22-05-2018, 09:21 PM
Iv noticed a fall in prices around the place. With all the new shops opening. I think we are starting to see a downward pressure on pricing. I find it hard to believe punters are paying 50 for basic. When for not a lot more at some place
Iv visited lately u can get top tier options.

reddoor
22-05-2018, 11:05 PM
Just for a laugh about prices i was recently at a Thai place getting a very nice massage but the lady doing it would have been 55. I kinda expected a basic offer but she came straight out with "do u want nude and bj", i thought if i can get that for 60 bucks or so why not haha.
Sure, how much? .. 200.. yeah right.. i thought u gotta b taking the piss. Easiest ive ever knocked back a bj.

str8up
22-05-2018, 11:33 PM
4FofW i agree with your pricing. I think it's fair. I rarely ever pay $50 for basic. if the slim chance the ML won't negotiate and the little guy is to stubborn and agree's to her price. I'll tell her OK but if i have to pay a pineapple don't expect me to come back. Also, i might add, i'll only pay $100 if the clothes come off at the beginning of the session. I find it quite pricey if you have to wait for the turn.
I don't mind spending money especially if the massage is great. But very rarely is it even above par. And for those who accuse me of being cheap (which i'm not ) I ask you, why are the prices so much cheaper in Sydney for top quality MLs? It seem like it was only last year that the basic was $30. Now guys are paying a pineapple without any hesitation. I suppose that's why the girls are demanding that now.

brownwallaby
23-05-2018, 12:48 AM
How much I tip the girls always varies depending on the circumstances. But my rule is max $20 for basic extra, max $40 for other things incl fs. By sticking to this rule I can control my expenditure much better

4FofW
23-05-2018, 08:33 AM
How much I tip the girls always varies depending on the circumstances. But my rule is max $20 for basic extra, max $40 for other things incl fs. By sticking to this rule I can control my expenditure much better
$20 for basic and max $40 for other things incl fs................and they accept????? Really ???? Not passing judgement but considering some ask $50 more for basic and $100+ for beyond and lots more for FS you are able to negotiate $40 for FS.
Like I said not judging or criticizing just wondering how you go about it and what your knock back percentage is. This is way less than 50% less than the normal asking price. Are you a skillful negotiator or have you got the Brad Pitt looks.
Please please tell us.....come on you hypnotize the girls don't you? lol

brownwallaby
23-05-2018, 09:08 AM
$20 for basic and max $40 for other things incl fs................and they accept????? Really ???? Not passing judgement but considering some ask $50 more for basic and $100+ for beyond and lots more for FS you are able to negotiate $40 for FS.
Like I said not judging or criticizing just wondering how you go about it and what your knock back percentage is. This is way less than 50% less than the normal asking price. Are you a skillful negotiator or have you got the Brad Pitt looks.
Please please tell us.....come on you hypnotize the girls don't you? lol

Ler's just say I know where to look and what to say and I rarely venture beyond those areas where the success rate is quite high. Plenty enough options for me to make me busy punting twice a week

payingalot
23-05-2018, 09:10 AM

I dont want to get into a pissing competition but honestly i find it hard to believe that your going to shops seeing some young pretty ml and you say hi can we get naked have a quickie but sorry I only have $40. Sorry BW this has to be a BS.

brownwallaby
23-05-2018, 09:18 AM
I dont want to get into a pissing competition but honestly i find it hard to believe that your going to shops seeing some young pretty ml and you say hi can we get naked have a quickie but sorry I only have $40. Sorry BW this has to be a BS.

I agree that we should not get into the bigger dick competition but I only share from experience, and my experience is not exclusive. Some of the punters who go the same place and see the same set of girls have got very similar results, if not better.

RottenLittlePunt
23-05-2018, 10:37 AM

No, BW is well known for this tactic, ask any of the girls who refuse to see him or the owners who tell him to not return to their shop.

You are assuming that he does it with pretty MLs, he never mentioned the quality of the girl he succeeds with. But he has always made it known that he does this only with new girls and it borders on rape.

RottenLittlePunt
23-05-2018, 10:51 AM
4FofW, I think you are onto something. You are obviously a brilliant businessman so you should open a shop for yourself and enforce exactly the policy you are suggesting. Then come back 2 weeks after you open and tell us how every girl who came in for an interview laughed in your face and you were forced to employ 50 year olds just to cover the rent.

payingalot
23-05-2018, 12:04 PM
No, BW is well known for this tactic, ask any of the girls who refuse to see him or the owners who tell him to not return to their shop.

You are assuming that he does it with pretty MLs, he never mentioned the quality of the girl he succeeds with. But he has always made it known that he does this only with new girls and it borders on rape.

Thank you I'm glad others know the truth. I also have heard about these things .

brownwallaby
23-05-2018, 01:28 PM

if it was rape surely I wouldn't have got repeat result with the same girl, which I do very regularly. And one of the girls I frequent has been working at the same shop for more than 18 months, the other has been there for a year. Both are attractive uni students. And as I said people who see the same girls have got very similar results

str8up
23-05-2018, 09:20 PM
4FofW, I think you are onto something. You are obviously a brilliant businessman so you should open a shop for yourself and enforce exactly the policy you are suggesting. Then come back 2 weeks after you open and tell us how every girl who came in for an interview laughed in your face and you were forced to employ 50 year olds just to cover the rent.

Well then, might i suggest to you 4FofW you open that shop in Sydney. The girls - top quality - will be delighted to work for you at those rates :)

4FofW
23-05-2018, 10:11 PM
If nothing else the Zen is advertising massage 1 hr at $60 till end of June. ( anyone confirm with recent visit)
Well that's what it says on Locanto....
Who said owners don't read these forums...and spend time trying to work out who is who....

Maddona
24-05-2018, 01:23 AM

I can confirm these rates do exist and there are shops around with flexible working models. (No pun intended - seriously)...

And yes, “young pretty ml” would be a good description of the general standard. As we all know there is also always a stunner in the mix from time to time.

The above style shops are my regular however I will often check out the “full rate” shops for a different experience and some other guarantees and benefits. At these places I always seem to get FN & HJ (& whatever other agreed extras) for the whole session and never lie face down - just a full time erotic session. Never been an issue for me and always well received? I find it odd that most guys wait till the last 10mins... especially at these full rates? At most I think I have had to wait til half way through which was also fine. It’s up to her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ml.paradoxxx
24-05-2018, 08:29 AM
Madonna you have me interested.

Can you share how these flexible working models operate. Genuinely curious.

As the OP has asked the question what’s fair. I guess that works both ways.

ecchi.gaijin
24-05-2018, 10:10 AM
if it was rape surely I wouldn't have got repeat result with the same girl, which I do very regularly. And one of the girls I frequent has been working at the same shop for more than 18 months, the other has been there for a year. Both are attractive uni students. And as I said people who see the same girls have got very similar results

Actually quite a few of us recall a story you posted a long time ago that was very much bordering on rape. As highlighted in recent rape cases, consent isn't as clear as many of us think;

CRIMINAL CODE 1899 - SECT 348
consent
348 consent
(1) In this chapter,
"consent" means consent freely and voluntarily given by a person with the cognitive capacity to give the consent.
(2) Without limiting subsection (1) , a person’s consent to an act is not freely and voluntarily given if it is obtained—
(a) by force; or
(b) by threat or intimidation; or
(c) by fear of bodily harm; or
(d) by exercise of authority; or
(e) by false and fraudulent representations about the nature or purpose of the act; or
(f) by a mistaken belief induced by the accused person that the accused person was the person’s sexual partner.

Those last 2 could very easily apply to punting situations.

ABCguy
24-05-2018, 11:20 PM
Actually quite a few of us recall a story you posted a long time ago that was very much bordering on rape. As highlighted in recent rape cases, consent isn't as clear as many of us think;

CRIMINAL CODE 1899 - SECT 348
consent
348 consent
(1) In this chapter,
"consent" means consent freely and voluntarily given by a person with the cognitive capacity to give the consent.
(2) Without limiting subsection (1) , a person’s consent to an act is not freely and voluntarily given if it is obtained—
(a) by force; or
(b) by threat or intimidation; or
(c) by fear of bodily harm; or
(d) by exercise of authority; or
(e) by false and fraudulent representations about the nature or purpose of the act; or
(f) by a mistaken belief induced by the accused person that the accused person was the person’s sexual partner.

Those last 2 could very easily apply to punting situations.

Wouldn't surprise me if we get a #metoo soon lol

rockbreaker
25-05-2018, 10:35 PM
I can confirm these rates do exist and there are shops around with flexible working models. (No pun intended - seriously)...

And yes, “young pretty ml” would be a good description of the general standard. As we all know there is also always a stunner in the mix from time to time.

The above style shops are my regular however I will often check out the “full rate” shops for a different experience and some other guarantees and benefits. At these places I always seem to get FN & HJ (& whatever other agreed extras) for the whole session and never lie face down - just a full time erotic session. Never been an issue for me and always well received? I find it odd that most guys wait till the last 10mins... especially at these full rates? At most I think I have had to wait til half way through which was also fine. It’s up to her.

I, too, can confirm such rates do exist, in particular of $20 for the basic that mostly allow light roaming.

Maddona
25-05-2018, 11:39 PM
Just for the record and a report on an adventurous shop test.

I went to a shop in SH today and was offered $300 to you know what. We both giggled. Then $200..... I giggled some more then $150....... then she was more than happy with $100. As a one off I agreed. She was delightful.

“Where gamers play in the sand under the moonlight”

darkice
29-05-2018, 10:38 PM
You'd be silly or too rich to pay $50 for basic.

I also can confirm what BW has said.

brownwallaby
03-06-2018, 09:00 PM
so I met this young girl. she said she didn’t do extra as she was nervous and wanted to focus on her massaging skills. Strangely when I asked her to kiss me she rightaway lowered her face and put her lips on mine for a lengthy dfk, so we just did that for 15 mins till the end, which to me was far more exciting than a hj and I tipped her accordingly (20 or 25 I forgot).
On a different day I booked her again and she started the session by sitting on my lap and kissing me frantically while we were fully clothed. Then we began to undress each other, with her displaying her slim but tight body with a very firm set of boobs and things got very raunchy, reversed numbers, grinding etc. Gave her $30.
Spent the rest of the day exchanging texts with her and things said on the messages made me revisit her the same day, this time I came fully prepared and got the full package. Tipped her $40

4FofW
03-06-2018, 11:58 PM
so I met this young girl. she said she didn’t do extra as she was nervous and wanted to focus on her massaging skills. Strangely when I asked her to kiss me she rightaway lowered her face and put her lips on mine for a lengthy dfk, so we just did that for 15 mins till the end, which to me was far more exciting than a hj and I tipped her accordingly (20 or 25 I forgot).
On a different day I booked her again and she started the session by sitting on my lap and kissing me frantically while we were fully clothed. Then we began to undress each other, with her displaying her slim but tight body with a very firm set of boobs and things got very raunchy, reversed numbers, grinding etc. Gave her $30.
Spent the rest of the day exchanging texts with her and things said on the messages made me revisit her the same day, this time I came fully prepared and got the full package. Tipped her $40

Met this hot Japanese / Thai young 18 year old at a shop the other day. She said she only does HJ but wanted to practice massaging as she was going to leave the shop as it wasn't what she thought it would be and would rather work in a Chinese Restaurant earning $10 an hour working from 2pm till 2am and being bossed around. I said ok and she started massaging my back. I told her I had pulled a muscle at the gym on my inner thigh and she should start gently massaging there. I commented her on her technique which she said no one else had ever said how well she massaged. I told her how beautiful she looked in her tartan schoolgirl skirt, white top, high heels and cute white socks. As she was massaging she accidentally touched me in places that she swore she never went. Seeing how big I was she was getting excited. She asked after 10 minutes could I flip over. When I did this her eyes became fixated on my manhood. She asked me "please can I touch it" and then after that ..well lets just say ..it was paradise.
After going over the allocated time by 40 mins I thought I better leave, particularly as I was drained, literally after 4 rounds. As I was walking out she said "Thankyou very much, here's my private number, call me tonight please."
She refused to take anymore money saying she would put in the money herself even for going over time. She walked me out to the car, arm in arm for all to see and as I was hoping in she said " You're my first and if you want you can come to my 17th birthday party next week!"

What do you mean you don't believe me ? Honestly it was so good it was just like a dream!

reddoor
04-06-2018, 12:58 AM
I think he's having a go at u BW.

Maddona
04-06-2018, 01:33 AM
Met this hot Japanese / Thai young 18 year old at a shop the other day. She said she only does HJ but wanted to practice massaging as she was going to leave the shop as it wasn't what she thought it would be and would rather work in a Chinese Restaurant earning $10 an hour working from 2pm till 2am and being bossed around. I said ok and she started massaging my back. I told her I had pulled a muscle at the gym on my inner thigh and she should start gently massaging there. I commented her on her technique which she said no one else had ever said how well she massaged. I told her how beautiful she looked in her tartan schoolgirl skirt, white top, high heels and cute white socks. As she was massaging she accidentally touched me in places that she swore she never went. Seeing how big I was she was getting excited. She asked after 10 minutes could I flip over. When I did this her eyes became fixated on my manhood. She asked me "please can I touch it" and then after that ..well lets just say ..it was paradise.
After going over the allocated time by 40 mins I thought I better leave, particularly as I was drained, literally after 4 rounds. As I was walking out she said "Thankyou very much, here's my private number, call me tonight please."
She refused to take anymore money saying she would put in the money herself even for going over time. She walked me out to the car, arm in arm for all to see and as I was hoping in she said " You're my first and if you want you can come to my 17th birthday party next week!"

What do you mean you don't believe me ? Honestly it was so good it was just like a dream!

Clearly you’re having a stab and in general your attitude on here lately has been mostly unproductive. Really don’t know why you need to stir things up all the time?

If you were a little more congenial to the group some may choose to share such shops &/or girls that indeed do offer a service that is “just like a dream” - and at the $ BW has listed.

It’s quite standard at my circle of shops.

4FofW
04-06-2018, 08:01 AM
Clearly you’re having a stab and in general your attitude on here lately has been mostly unproductive. Really don’t know why you need to stir things up all the time?
If you were a little more congenial to the group some may choose to share such shops &/or girls that indeed do offer a service that is “just like a dream” - and at the $ BW has listed.
It’s quite standard at my circle of shops.

Ok, please list on here your "circle of shops" where this is standard to show what a truly collegial person you are so we all can benefit, not like me who you seem to label as being facetious.
NI

reddoor
04-06-2018, 11:35 AM
I hope this isnt going to develop into a tit for tat bullshit thread like so many others.

brownwallaby
04-06-2018, 12:25 PM
I hope this isnt going to develop into a tit for tat bullshit thread like so many others.

All good mate, 4FofW just wanted to have a bit of harmless fun and I'm totally fine with that

onthesly42
05-06-2018, 04:50 PM
Before all the bullshit took over this was a good thread and a very valid point.

WHAT IS FAIR ?

Since I’m kinda stuck in the West for work and home I don’t have access to all the regular shops that are spoken about so regularly on here.

In saying that it’s kind of a burgeoning market out here and at time I find negotiating power is a bit more fair out here.

I’ve always operated on $60 for the massage and $40 for HJ finish. My experience is that will get a raft of experiences from the average massage and mechanical finish all the way to an exception massage to nude finish with touching and anything in between.

Lately I find the silent treatment works with text or message enquiries if I don’t like the price

I was enquiring via text with a girl in Redbank and I asked what rates she had, she came back with a $100 for hr massage and hand relief. I decided I wasn’t that hard up and left it at that with no reply, Half hour later another message came through and she offered me a discount down to $90. I countered with $80 and said that I would be over in a jiffy. Good massage and endin was great, I even patted her on the back for the price drop and told her that prices had gotten I but out of hand which she agreed.

If your area is saturated with shops I guess they are fighting for business. If it’s an established shop with regulars I guess they push to see how much people will pay before walking and other shops follow suit, and if your area is only getting the odd shop pop up then I guess prices will be low to start to draw people in.

I agree with brownwallaby when he says that if you break down what service you actually get and what you pay, you begin to rethink how much money you are prepared to part with.

Since moving back to Brisbane beginning of the year o have been doing the rounds and testing old shops new shops and private ML’s and while the strike rate is 50/50 price quality and location, price is the big decider when it come to feeling as though I got value for money.

APL
06-06-2018, 12:09 PM
Before all the bullshit took over this was a good thread and a very valid point.

WHAT IS FAIR ?

Since I’m kinda stuck in the West for work and home I don’t have access to all the regular shops that are spoken about so regularly on here.

In saying that it’s kind of a burgeoning market out here and at time I find negotiating power is a bit more fair out here.

I’ve always operated on $60 for the massage and $40 for HJ finish. My experience is that will get a raft of experiences from the average massage and mechanical finish all the way to an exception massage to nude finish with touching and anything in between.

Lately I find the silent treatment works with text or message enquiries if I don’t like the price

I was enquiring via text with a girl in Redbank and I asked what rates she had, she came back with a $100 for hr massage and hand relief. I decided I wasn’t that hard up and left it at that with no reply, Half hour later another message came through and she offered me a discount down to $90. I countered with $80 and said that I would be over in a jiffy. Good massage and endin was great, I even patted her on the back for the price drop and told her that prices had gotten I but out of hand which she agreed.

If your area is saturated with shops I guess they are fighting for business. If it’s an established shop with regulars I guess they push to see how much people will pay before walking and other shops follow suit, and if your area is only getting the odd shop pop up then I guess prices will be low to start to draw people in.

I agree with brownwallaby when he says that if you break down what service you actually get and what you pay, you begin to rethink how much money you are prepared to part with.

Since moving back to Brisbane beginning of the year o have been doing the rounds and testing old shops new shops and private ML’s and while the strike rate is 50/50 price quality and location, price is the big decider when it come to feeling as though I got value for money.

Totally agree with all your points mate summed up well

str8up
09-06-2018, 06:59 PM
I just got back from 4 days in Sydney and the going rate in every shop in CBD is $50 for naked with hj. ($65 for 60 min. massage)
At those prices, needless to say, i went for a massage everyday :) What a rip off brissy is, unfortunately

Kowabunga
09-06-2018, 07:45 PM
That's it ... I'm moving to Sydney.
But seriously ... I hope prices in Brisbane at least head in the same direction.

brownwallaby
09-06-2018, 08:51 PM
But seriously ... I hope prices in Brisbane at least head in the same direction.

some members have given more than enough hints where to look in Bris to get Sydney rates (or better)

4FofW
09-06-2018, 09:05 PM

I started this thread and now after 2/3 wks what have we learnt?

1. It would seem that there is a wide range of pricing in Brisbane.

2. Some say Sydney like prices are available in Brisbane but are unwilling to share. Saying there is a shop in SH is hardly helpful. Madonna has been quiet lately ...........not willing to share?

3. One thing is true - if we keep accepting the prices quoted then nothing will change. Next time walk in say what you want, name your price within reason and then be prepared to walk. We all know lots of shops are opening up and there is plenty of choice. Lately I have also found service is getting better and girls prepared to go further. So its up to us as a collective group. I am suggesting, as I did before, that 40 for massage and maybe 50 / 60 for nude HJ would be a good starting point.
If a girl is looking at 2 pineapples - $100- then this might motivate them to give an honest service. Also if they reject a decent offer tell them you will post on forums like this and name the shop.

Never forget we have the $ - they want the $. Too many punters let the little head dictate. Its time for a change! ( old labor slogan)

Just my ideas

reddoor
09-06-2018, 09:39 PM
"Also if they reject a decent offer tell them you will post on forums like this and name the shop.".................
And what exactly should we say on an open public forum, that girl "x" wanted too much for illegal service "y" at shop "z". Good way to get banned from shops and dumped on by other members of forum.

paddington244
09-06-2018, 09:44 PM
Guys you need to stand up that is the only way things will change
shane

4FofW
09-06-2018, 11:02 PM
"Also if they reject a decent offer tell them you will post on forums like this and name the shop.".................
And what exactly should we say on an open public forum, that girl "x" wanted too much for illegal service "y" at shop "z". Good way to get banned from shops and dumped on by other members of forum.

Blackmail and persuasion sometimes doesn't require disclosure ...just the threat.

brownwallaby
09-06-2018, 11:11 PM
in the bygone era, some girls gave advanced services then let customers decide how much to tip. They would say ‘up to you’ at the end of the session. I wonder if you remember these names: Tiffany and Jessica (Bamboo); Bree and Julie (Amore); Sunny (Ocean Star); Bella and Lucy (GTM); Moruka (Mozhi)

reddoor
10-06-2018, 12:33 AM
Blackmail and persuasion sometimes doesn't require disclosure ...just the threat.
I dont want to threaten or blackmail anyone and i especially would'nt reveal im a member of any forum to them. If i get to know a girl and she is extra nice to me because i did'nt quibble over what she's worth then i think it's my money well spent.
I think the problem is that this is not a one size fits all scenario. U have guys who just can't afford that extra 20 bucks and guys who don't care about an extra 100 bucks, and i can tell u it's the latter who can get the bookings of the former moved or switched to another girl. Not saying thats right or wrong but it is a fact.

4FofW
10-06-2018, 08:43 AM
I dont want to threaten or blackmail anyone and i especially would'nt reveal im a member of any forum to them. If i get to know a girl and she is extra nice to me because i did'nt quibble over what she's worth then i think it's my money well spent.
I think the problem is that this is not a one size fits all scenario. U have guys who just can't afford that extra 20 bucks and guys who don't care about an extra 100 bucks, and i can tell u it's the latter who can get the bookings of the former moved or switched to another girl. Not saying thats right or wrong but it is a fact.

Some good points made by Mr Wallaby and Redd........but it would appear to me that they are saying that if you can't afford it then you can't get it. We can you can't so too bad or if you want it you have to spend the money.

As many of you know overseas in places like Cambodia, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia etc certain Asian groups inc Koreans and Chinese are coming into the market over paying and driving the price up. So what was once a good place to visit is now wrecked. If the Chinese come here and start paying inflated prices will punters with deep pockets here match those prices? When the Chinese say we can you can't too bad will they sing the same tune?

This thread is just a discussion thinker, to ponder, and achieve a fair outcome for all.....As I said what's fair? Is it simple economics - what the market is prepared to pay that should be the price?

rockbreaker
10-06-2018, 09:20 AM
----------------------------------------removing---

ecchi.gaijin
12-06-2018, 11:15 AM
Blackmailing or extorting an ML is a fairly low act, and you expect people to tell you where their favourite shops are so you can try it with their regulars?

Madonna has earned his chops long ago. I suggest you do the same before you try to crticise him.

4FofW
12-06-2018, 08:45 PM
Blackmailing or extorting an ML is a fairly low act, and you expect people to tell you where their favourite shops are so you can try it with their regulars?
Madonna has earned his chops long ago. I suggest you do the same before you try to crticise him.

Its funny how some people want to preach morality when they are engaging in activities that are illegal. I suppose there has to one to cast the first stone.

Maddona
12-06-2018, 09:32 PM
Its funny how some people want to preach morality when they are engaging in activities that are illegal. I suppose there has to one to cast the first stone.

Some would say morality and law are mutually exclusive. I think what is being “preached” here is Respect. Your suggestions indicate you don’t seem to have any. Happy to be proven otherwise.

4FofW
12-06-2018, 10:24 PM
If ecchi.g is preaching about respect it would seem a very juvenile argument often heard by the younger ignorant generation that " you have to earn respect to get respect" thus I assume the comment "Madonna has earned his chops long ago. I suggest you do the same before you try to crticise him."

It could be argued that Western society's norms of morality set the tone of the law although I do agree that law and morality can be mutually exclusive - one only has to site Korean law and what is morally right.

My original issue was people citing prices and performance that many of us on here do not get and wanting some direction to the " circle of shops where this is standard".

Now I'm sure many punters are not interested in some philosophical discussion about law, morality etc so I won't go on and on. As previously stated my intention of this thread was to get some fairness in Brisbane pricing and performance.

I don't believe asking those who have earned their chops long ago to enlighten us to where these shops are is too much to ask. I'm sure in their infant days of mongering they received good intelligence from seasoned punters.
As paddington, a shop owner from Sydney remarked we have to stand up (collectively) if we want things to change. Interesting comment too coming from one who you would think is in the business of keeping prices as high as possible.

reddoor
12-06-2018, 11:03 PM
Some good points made by Mr Wallaby and Redd........but it would appear to me that they are saying that if you can't afford it then you can't get it. We can you can't so too bad or if you want it you have to spend the money.

As many of you know overseas in places like Cambodia, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia etc certain Asian groups inc Koreans and Chinese are coming into the market over paying and driving the price up. So what was once a good place to visit is now wrecked. If the Chinese come here and start paying inflated prices will punters with deep pockets here match those prices? When the Chinese say we can you can't too bad will they sing the same tune?

This thread is just a discussion thinker, to ponder, and achieve a fair outcome for all.....As I said what's fair? Is it simple economics - what the market is prepared to pay that should be the price?
Of course thats what im saying, when is it ever not like that. Im not making any apologies for being able to afford to pay for what i want. If some guys on here can get it for free or want to spend half their time haggling thats their business. As for being "too bad" for guys who miss out, what r they missing out on? If u walk into a shop armed to the teeth with 50 bucks and expect the world your a dickhead. If your happy with your lot for 50 bucks then your a winner. If i give the same girl x amount of dollars and she goes up a few notches for me so what, the first guy has'nt missed out because he was never in the running to get more than his 50's worth anyway. I dont know how u feel about the girls that have to do this but just put yourself in their position, and yeah some r real cows, but would u do it, would u let some smelly prick stick his tongue in u, let him kiss u let him fuck u, would u go down on him. This is what a lot of them r faced with all the time, just to get beaten down on the price afterwards. I try and stick to a select few these days that r truely wonderful and good value now so no price mentioned anymore. And by the way im not Chinese. Cheers man. Anyway im going out to dinner with my fav... Now where did i put the keys to the Ferrari.

Vmann
13-06-2018, 04:49 PM
I'm in agreeance with $100 mark for an hours massage and touchy feely hj. although happy to put out a little extra if we start talking bj instead and have found a few of them of late. :love:

How ever I am also a big believer in, that if you have to ask more than once to get compliance on any particular service extra, then it should be left alone and if the $ value for standard or other extra is to high I'll walk rather than argue.
I stopped in at a particular shop one afternoon last year and the yl that I saw was visibly upset and had been crying. When I asked what had upset her, she told me how her previous client had been so rude and demanding hurling verbal abuse at her to the point where one of the other girls had to step in to shut this wanker up . All because she didn't want to put out. Good thing I wasn't there to hear it :anger: A kind voice and respectful attitude goes a long way, and with out a doubt when you see one girl from a particular shop on a regular basis favours generally flow freely

funboybrisbane
14-06-2018, 10:49 PM
Ill start by apologizing as being nieve and being a major part of the problem.
I am by no means a good money earner.
I actually save to get my services so only get to one every 2nd week or more.
I am the worst negotiator in history and the little head is a very powerful evil in my life.
This said i crave hot young ml's or FS ladies.
I actually "struggle" with the older ones even tho they offer more, cost less and give a better overall service.
So i have punted ALOT i think over the years chasing the challenge of FS with the hot young ml's. I have succeeded on my first visit a couple of times because i am very charming and talkative. But i always and uncontrollably pay full price on extras and most times offer more thinking it will help get me to the goal im chasing.
I have 2 downfalls to my goal 1 is the "size" problem (no bs honest) as most of us will know most asian ladies are quite small and have no interest in (as i was quoted tonight) being destroyed.
My second downfall is i have never had "regulars" due to my gap between visits they always forget that i have seen them before or more commonly leave to another shop.
After reading this thread i am going to do my best to keep my spending under control.
Its going to be a hard fight but we need to stick together so i can get more services more regularly 🤣🤣😉😉.

Any tips on bargaining techniques that actually work let me know because i am totally useless at it.

4FofW
15-06-2018, 08:24 AM
Don't worry fun boy there are many like you ...that little head says I want I want ...and then where did the money go.

Suggestion 1. There are relatively standard prices around Brisbane - try and stick to those - and you must BE PREPARED TO WALK.

Suggestion 2. A technique I use esp OS is make them work or earn it. If you are paying above average then shouldn't you get above average service? They know this, you should know this so ask for it.

Suggestion 3. Use psychology .. become a regular to some and then negotiate. They are motivated by money ( durrr) say to them do you realize I have given you X amount of dollars over X amount of time. Or I really like you but its cheaper at X so ......
Apparently if you believe some posters on here they get great regular service at well below average prices.

Suggestion 4. Put X amount of dollars in your wallet ( your limit) and then go hunting. Could $200 all up be adequate in Brisvegas??????

As I said we are not going to condemn you ...most have been in your situation..once in my stupid days ..went to 3 shops one after another looking for utopia - had 2 X 1 hr massages plus 1 X half hour massage and put $100 for nude on the table for extras at each one and at the end of the day left with bugger all. Do the Math- dumb.

I suppose the answer for you could be have a plan - remember failing to plan is planning to fail.
Hope it helps - happy mongering.

Massaddict
15-06-2018, 10:32 AM
Don't worry fun boy there are many like you ...that little head says I want I want ...and then where did the money go.

Suggestion 1. There are relatively standard prices around Brisbane - try and stick to those - and you must BE PREPARED TO WALK.

Suggestion 2. A technique I use esp OS is make them work or earn it. If you are paying above average then shouldn't you get above average service? They know this, you should know this so ask for it.

Suggestion 3. Use psychology .. become a regular to some and then negotiate. They are motivated by money ( durrr) say to them do you realize I have given you X amount of dollars over X amount of time. Or I really like you but its cheaper at X so ......
Apparently if you believe some posters on here they get great regular service at well below average prices.

Suggestion 4. Put X amount of dollars in your wallet ( your limit) and then go hunting. Could $200 all up be adequate in Brisvegas??????

As I said we are not going to condemn you ...most have been in your situation..once in my stupid days ..went to 3 shops one after another looking for utopia - had 2 X 1 hr massages plus 1 X half hour massage and put $100 for nude on the table for extras at each one and at the end of the day left with bugger all. Do the Math- dumb.

I suppose the answer for you could be have a plan - remember failing to plan is planning to fail.
Hope it helps - happy mongering.

If I am trying a new shop that I have not been to or not been for a long time, I go for half hour massage only - $40 usually. If the shop/ML is bad I leave when the 30min is up. I ask a few questions to sus out what else they do if they haven't already asked me if I want any options.

If the ML is great and the options are available I ask if I can extend to 1 hr and take up the options I am after.

This way I dont waste too much on the duds and keep my $$$ for when I find the hot ones.

Happy Punting.

str8up
15-06-2018, 07:21 PM

I find it difficult to walk back the price after paying it several times. The ML begins to expect that price from you each time and they feel like you are now taking something away from them. me thinks.
I prefer to negotiate the price the first visit and if for whatever reason the little head is starting to side with the ML I'll tell her 'OK if i pay your price it'll just be this one time and i won't come back to you again but if you accept my price i'll come back and see you on a regular basis'.
That approach works for me 9 times out of 10. And it doesn't hurt to ask her during the massage when she usually works and when her next shifts are and how good she is which will plant the seed and get her thinking before the negotiations that she might have a regular in you.

I'm not sure about this line:
"Or I really like you but its cheaper at X so ......".
Chicks are a different breed and you never know how they will take that. Some make take it as a threat and that will only drive a wedge between you even if they appear to be OK with what you said.
And nobody wants an angry chick tugging on them ;)

ecchi.gaijin
16-06-2018, 12:46 PM
If ecchi.g is preaching about respect it would seem a very juvenile argument often heard by the younger ignorant generation that " you have to earn respect to get respect" thus I assume the comment "Madonna has earned his chops long ago. I suggest you do the same before you try to crticise him."

It could be argued that Western society's norms of morality set the tone of the law although I do agree that law and morality can be mutually exclusive - one only has to site Korean law and what is morally right.

My original issue was people citing prices and performance that many of us on here do not get and wanting some direction to the " circle of shops where this is standard".

Now I'm sure many punters are not interested in some philosophical discussion about law, morality etc so I won't go on and on. As previously stated my intention of this thread was to get some fairness in Brisbane pricing and performance.

I don't believe asking those who have earned their chops long ago to enlighten us to where these shops are is too much to ask. I'm sure in their infant days of mongering they received good intelligence from seasoned punters.
As paddington, a shop owner from Sydney remarked we have to stand up (collectively) if we want things to change. Interesting comment too coming from one who you would think is in the business of keeping prices as high as possible.

While I admire your attempts to appear far more educated than you really are, the manner in which you seek to appear so eloquent is in fact way too contrived.

There is no connection between my comment about your willingness to commit blackmail and the latter comment regarding Madonna. You connecting the two, and the subsequent comments, only confirms what most of have already suspected. You're a dullard that is here just to disrupt the board rather than become a contributing member.

4FoW2
19-06-2018, 01:58 PM
While I admire your attempts to appear far more educated than you really are, the manner in which you seek to appear so eloquent is in fact way too contrived.

There is no connection between my comment about your willingness to commit blackmail and the latter comment regarding Madonna. You connecting the two, and the subsequent comments, only confirms what most of have already suspected. You're a dullard that is here just to disrupt the board rather than become a contributing member.

Sad. Apparently "most" don't agree with you as I have many PM asking me for assisstance and thanking me. At least I am working for all mongers on here to get a fairer pricing system. All I know is that some people think they are part of the self righteous forum mafia who quickly jump to the defence of their mates. Not sure what universities (notice plural) you have studied at.
Anyway I suppose my mantra from here on in should be " don't argue with an idiot they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Meanwhile I am currently in KL at the BC each night getting 23 yo Viets for 400MYR (135AD) ST, FJ 2 hrs. Life is good.

thunderdome
19-06-2018, 08:48 PM
What's ST and FJ. Sounds like a holden!

reddoor
19-06-2018, 09:52 PM
What's ST and FJ. Sounds like a holden!
Short Time & Foot Job.?

Brissypunter
19-06-2018, 10:26 PM
Who give a fuck what u pay as long u happy at end and not over spent fuck me $10 $20 buck here or there is fuck all !!!
Or it’s punters like u I have seen in shops counting out there coins to pay for massage and then give the tip in silver change lol .. most shop charge basic $50 these days even the worst of worst shops with not so pretty ladies that’s life

thunderdome
19-06-2018, 10:41 PM
Short Time & Foot Job.?

For 2hrs haha. could be for a shit time in a fucked joint ;)

The Professor
12-07-2018, 03:43 PM
For 2hrs haha. could be for a shit time in a fucked joint ;)

ST is short time ..Fj is full sex ..these terms are used by mongers who travel overseas and monger in places Brisbane boys can only dream about. Keep paying your overpriced Hj ( er that's hand job) 5 out of 10 WG and leave the cute Thai, Viet and Filipina's to us. Philistines.

reddoor
12-07-2018, 04:51 PM
ST is short time ..Fj is full sex ..these terms are used by mongers who travel overseas and monger in places Brisbane boys can only dream about. Keep paying your overpriced Hj ( er that's hand job) 5 out of 10 WG and leave the cute Thai, Viet and Filipina's to us. Philistines.
What r mongers?

bjsearcher
12-07-2018, 06:43 PM
What r mongers?Punters Mate, Punters

tommy thumb
12-07-2018, 11:10 PM
What r mongers?

Red just like the professor, I also like to use obscure terms that the layman neither understands or cares about. While talking about my chosen subject mater. Thus showing all what a true pro I am.

reddoor
13-07-2018, 12:57 AM
No doubt about it Tommy u r a true pro. I guess we'll just go on being professional philistines then.
I get the feeling some on here take it all a bit too seriously.

Kangaroo Point Cowboy
13-07-2018, 10:54 AM

Brisbane isn't Pattaya or Hue, or even Sydney. Everyone knows that but not everyone is in a position to drop everything and get on a plane, especially if married. Sure Brisbane isn't a great punting scene but its here and now.

RottenLittlePunt
14-07-2018, 01:57 AM

I am still wondering how on this earth he figures FJ means full sex. Sex starts with a J in what language?

brownwallaby
14-07-2018, 02:13 AM
I am still wondering how on this earth he figures FJ means full sex. Sex starts with a J in what language?

I think FJ = full job = full service

APL
14-07-2018, 08:20 AM
Maybe FJ = F**ken Joke LOL

tommy thumb
14-07-2018, 09:00 AM
Or Fj = fanny jabbing.

4FoW2
14-07-2018, 11:26 AM
I think FJ = full job = full service

Actually I thought it stood for Fuck Job although I have had some girls give me a fj using their feet overseas.
What ever it means beats the handies given by BrisVegas providers.
I am on the Professors side here ....I know Bris is here and now but SEA is only a 5/6/7/8 hour flight away where a playground of lovelies await. Pity those who are married or cashless. Life is about choices.
4FoW2

Gaijin
14-07-2018, 12:25 PM
It means 飛機 Fei Ji which means sex in Chinese at least in punter terms

spiral
14-07-2018, 07:04 PM
I believe FJ came from the sammyboy forum and it means Fuck Job.
Same as FS here.
https://www.sammyboy.com/legacy/forumfaq.html