PDA

View Full Version : Question Massage for couples

AngnMoz
22-05-2018, 10:47 PM
Hi there gentlemen,

First time poster, short time reader.

My missus and I have been perusing a few of the local massage places locally (Springwood) we have been to bambo panda and Hong’s in. Interestingly at the second place the LM would not let the missus take her pants off, these were just the basic hour massages neither have had extras (still new to this game so haven’t figured best how to ask). But wondering if anyone knows of a place that services women or couples with leaving both of us happy, we are an equal opportunity happy ending couple. Sorry if this a blokes only forum for these questions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

payingalot
23-05-2018, 12:13 PM
Hi there gentlemen,

First time poster, short time reader.

My missus and I have been perusing a few of the local massage places locally (Springwood) we have been to bambo panda and Hong’s in. Interestingly at the second place the LM would not let the missus take her pants off, these were just the basic hour massages neither have had extras (still new to this game so haven’t figured best how to ask). But wondering if anyone knows of a place that services women or couples with leaving both of us happy, we are an equal opportunity happy ending couple. Sorry if this a blokes only forum for these questions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yi Massage at red hill has a room for couples try there

reddoor
23-05-2018, 12:37 PM
Yi Massage at red hill has a room for couples try there
SS does too, but from what im reading the ml would have to b very female friendly. Dont think many r that way inclined, ive had them kissing and fondling each other but would b interesting to know how many actually pleasure female customers.

APL
23-05-2018, 01:46 PM
I remember from the old days Cloud 9 / Stanley St definitely had 2 tables
No doubt Pam would welcome you with open arms - hands

AngnMoz
23-05-2018, 01:55 PM
Thanks for the reply guys, we are happy to have massages in seperate rooms just trying to find a massage place that treats both men and women equally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reddoor
23-05-2018, 02:24 PM
I remember from the old days Cloud 9 / Stanley St definitely had 2 tables
No doubt Pam would welcome you with open arms - hands
Haha yeah, i could think of worse things than having Pam chewing on me. Well back then anyway.

Brisguy72
23-05-2018, 05:57 PM
Swell Spa in Bali....my ex GF and & I had wonderful times there last year....us and 2 female massage girls....

lazcuba77
30-10-2018, 05:45 PM
Looking for the same too,my wife wanna try with me.

4FoW2
30-10-2018, 08:53 PM
Try LM House girls at Indoor or Felix & Lutwyche road girls or SSDS - can confirm all three places do doubles with some girl on girl action but check or arrange first as double with this esp with someone they don't know may be a stumbling block.
Maybe try single G on G massage first then progress to couple. Obviously chemistry will be a determining factor.

lazcuba77
31-10-2018, 01:41 PM
Try LM House girls at Indoor or Felix & Lutwyche road girls or SSDS - can confirm all three places do doubles with some girl on girl action but check or arrange first as double with this esp with someone they don't know may be a stumbling block.
Maybe try single G on G massage first then progress to couple. Obviously chemistry will be a determining factor.

Phone number or complete address please amigo

bjsearcher
31-10-2018, 02:02 PM
Google is your friend. You have to put some work in.

Massaddict
31-10-2018, 02:45 PM
Maybe there is an opening here.

Us guys open our own shop for women and we take turns at being the masseuse.

brownwallaby
31-10-2018, 05:04 PM

A few years ago a shop owner told me sometimes she’d got female customers asking to be massaged by a male and she asked if I could work for her as a casual. Very tempting but after a bit of thinking I said no

popeye96
31-10-2018, 07:21 PM

My guess is you would be lucky to go a day or 2 before you are up on sexual assault charges. haha

brownwallaby
31-10-2018, 07:41 PM
My guess is you would be lucky to go a day or 2 before you are up on sexual assault charges. haha

That’s among the things I considered, it’s quite a risky job ....

4FoW2
31-10-2018, 09:36 PM
Phone number or complete address please amigo
www, hombre perezoso espanol!

lazcuba77
01-11-2018, 06:53 AM
www, hombre perezoso espanol!
Jajajajaja😂😂😂😂😂
Is ok amigo, i google it already jajaja
Hopefully my wife make good química with the girls. Looking forward to this .

4FoW2
01-11-2018, 08:49 AM
Good luck and all the best - remember to post after report ....( and possibly a video???) lol
Lucky bugger!

lazcuba77
01-11-2018, 01:19 PM
Good luck and all the best - remember to post after report ....( and possibly a video???) lol
Lucky bugger!
Jajajajaja gracias amigo,and yes ,im really lucky to have a open minded pareja and definitely ill report guys.