PDA

View Full Version : Other Plearwan bar , Marrickvile chloe or Karen or Klarnt PROMO

vromiaris
05-05-2012, 08:19 PM
Went toP bar after being told that they had promotion of 105 for 45 minutes so I went along.
The place is no Eden but it isvery nice... As a builder I would say they may even have had an interior designer do work here ... It isvery nice and classy.... No feelings of remore for entering this place..

After a long wait in a room alone the first girl comes in and she is a 20/20! 20 years old and 20 size dress ... She must weigh 85 kg so with poor English hshe ask me if I want her for the fuck?:question:

So I say ummmmm no thanks

The comes in girl two... She said her name was something like chloe or Clara or Karen so I thought here we go ... This place also has someone at customs who sends girls staight off the boat to work.

In Any case i pick her as she has nice c cup and good body pleasant face and she is early twenties....

We get to bed and her English being so poor makes things hard... The rack is now a b cup flat and lifeless but I soldier on ....

Foreplay is shocking ...very bad so I take over... I give her a cat bath and she respond with zero.....I am 35 and good shape so.... Anyways ... I say ok time to fuck.

She doesn't get it but finally does and puts the Dom on... Next she gets some sort of wetone and wipes all the lube off the Dom and cleans it dry.... And she keeps at this to the point that it feels like a bad hand job I had no idea what she was trying to achieve sterilisation or ejaculation .

We get tofucking and she is more interested in checking her elf out in the mirror than participating...

I flip her from missionary to doggie and more of the same...

I finish at thirty and i showered and left ...return factor zero BUT iliked the shop!

Travelmate
05-05-2012, 09:48 PM
Thanks for your report.
I don't think I will try

mrcookiemann
05-05-2012, 10:10 PM
Bro vromiaris (http://forum.aus99.com/member.php?19169-vromiaris),

your experience was something we can all learn from , thankyou.

cisco
05-05-2012, 10:58 PM
to vromiaris

Thanx bro for the report at least we all know there is a Dead Frog there,...........