PDA

View Full Version : General talk North Sydney

cum_slow
25-05-2018, 03:52 PM
Hey bros,

I had just recently started working in North Sydney. From my resesrch, there is pure massage and silver fox. Any intel on those 2 places. Thanks bros !

hyperultra
25-05-2018, 04:13 PM
Hey bros,

I had just recently started working in North Sydney. From my resesrch, there is pure massage and silver fox. Any intel on those 2 places. Thanks bros !

If you get a reply, could you post your experience?

Cracker38
26-05-2018, 10:37 AM
The Pure Massage shop has a fs license but it is still a massage shop. The girls can offer fs if they choose do. Been a long time since I went to this place, so no idea on the quality of girls, but it was a pretty nicely layed out shop.

Haven’t heard of this silver fox one.

Crusader
28-05-2018, 09:18 PM
The silver fox name must be new. Went to this joint a while ago. From what I understand, the girls switch between there and 83 walker st.
Quite a discreet little place ... when comparing to others in the area on main roads and thoroughfares.

I've been once, not been back as I have wanted to test others out.

Spydii
31-05-2018, 12:19 AM
Too much meter parking.

DanThePuntingMan
01-06-2018, 06:21 PM
I use to work in north Sydney up until the start of the year and occasionally visited pure massage, it was a nice place that had nice girls that are aged around mid 20's i'd say with a few younger ones. For a similar or even better massage experience I prefer to go to 227 Broadway instead but if your looking at location then its not a too bad of an option.

Never been to silver fox at Crows Nest only the silver fox in Pitt st, City so not sure what it's like. There is a massage shop around the corner from pure massage called North Sydney Sunny Massage at 83 Walker st (Next to Liquorland)

Mr Bastard
01-06-2018, 07:05 PM
83 Walker St also

porpoiseboy
11-06-2018, 02:47 PM
I vote for 83 Walker Street especially in winter. The rooms are comfy and warmer than most others. The girls are attractive and speak good English. I've seen 3 Vietnamese girls there and have fully enjoyed myself :).

kingqxxx
24-06-2018, 06:03 PM
Anyone has the wechat acct for Sunny Massage? Can't find it and they don't post roaster on this forum no more.

lemonaus
25-06-2018, 12:50 PM
lol....have past 83 walker st hundreds time but never notice that

From their website, it obviously provides some extra service, but not sure the price for extra?

lakeshow
25-06-2018, 03:56 PM
Sunny Massage doesn’t post here. I usually just call them up on +61 416 386 854 and ask for their lineup.

porpoiseboy
25-06-2018, 10:17 PM
83 Walker street provides the standard service and prices as most other massage shops discussed on this forum. Nothing special there but the girls are nice and the rooms are comfy.

davies1520
26-06-2018, 01:21 PM
I've been to Pure Massage more times than I can remember. I've only opted for FS there 3 times. I've posted reviews for many of the visits to punter planet as they have a board for PM. I always intended to copy them to aus99 as well but have been too lazy.

The place is clean, and the service between the ML varies a lot. Not so much in the sense of good vs bad service, but in that some will bodyslide a lot, while others not much. A couple have tried to pussy slide (but I stop them, somehow.). Some offer FS right at the start, others don't offer but say yes if you ask. A couple have been a bit rough on the willy during the HJ, but all have been happy to adjust their technique if I ask them to - though in the beginning I did not and would just grin and bear it. (WTF? Why did I do that?). All have gotten naked from the beginning, and most part 1s have been at least reasonable, with a few really fantastic massages.

You can book over the phone, ask to meet several girls, or just ask for a particular type - busty, slim, whatever.

Unreviewed yet (I will get around to it) from me in June are Angie and Tanya. Anyway - two incredible massages. Angie was really strong with her fingers, and worked hard at the knots, while Tanya walked on my back and gave it a couple of cracks. I'm petrified of getting my back cracked, and these both came as a surprise, but felt fantastic. I'll post the reviews in the next few days, and post them here as well.

If you go for the 30 min, the part 1 is often pretty short, and a couple of the girls, who I'd decided were great at part 2 but ordinary at part 1, have later shown me to be good at part 1 when given the time (i.e. 60 min session) to try. However in both session lengths any leftover time after part 2, has been taken up with some more massage - often head/shoulder, a couple of times even a foot massage.

I tend to offer a $20 tip afterwards as well, if the service was good.

Oh, pricing is on their website, standard naked/touching/HJ. Most include some form of bodyslide or at least titty sliding. Some take it way further, with the sort of sliding that is usually reserved for soapy massages in Thailand.

FS is $50 extra. I've never bothered negotiating natural bj etc - part of why I started coming to this shop was to keep FS to a minimum and punt in a less risky way to how I was before (where I was looking for everything except BBFS). Best intentions are great and all, but 3 times now I've been unable to say no to FS. You can ask the mamasan for FS and then be guaranteed to get a girl willing to do FS on the day. You can pay the $50 FS tip to either the ML or the mamasan - I confirmed with one ML that they get the full $50 regardless.

Lastly - discreet or not? Entrance is off pacific hwy, but along a stretch of road with less foot traffic as there are almost no shops. It is an unmarked, aside from the street number, door, next to a legit massage shop. For me, discreet enough. I've read reviews where people hate it though.

sambr
09-07-2018, 09:14 PM
Is the $50 tip the same amount if you do 30 minutes or an hour ?

FoxIsMe
10-07-2018, 04:05 PM
Looks great bro

deep_explorer
10-07-2018, 05:26 PM
I have been to this place a couple of times as well. Always good service, and the girls were good looking as well. But too close to the station, and I noticed that people having coffee etc in Greenwood Plaza has a good view of who is coming out. So I stopped once I started working in that area.

exstar
10-07-2018, 06:49 PM
Only prob with Pure Massage is whilst FS is pretty much a given with the extra tip it’s quite mechanical and girls just want to rush you and get you out the door - the GFE isn’t really there

If you do go don’t get confused with the legit massage shop next door, I did that the first time and was massaged by a guy, thinking that he’ll swap with a girl for part 2 but never happened and went home with blue balls. The entrance is the white door to the left of it. At night it’s perfectly discreet.

sambr
10-07-2018, 10:08 PM
You were massaged by a guy? Didnt you feel a little strange??

BlackToad
11-07-2018, 12:32 AM
You were massaged by a guy? Didnt you feel a little strange??

Haha, must have been very confusing thinking that the guy would swap over to a girl for part 2 - would be a bit awkward!

sambr
11-07-2018, 12:35 AM
Why you pay for a guy to massage you. And if a guy comes in to do part 2 for you is that ok as well ?

exstar
11-07-2018, 12:50 AM
Mate this was in my newbie days when the adult classified section of newspapers were the source of intel. I did walk out a very confused man for sure. All part of the learning process!

SilverFoxClub
30-07-2018, 07:35 PM
Hey Gents,

Silver Fox here and interesting feedback.
Our North Sydney shop is for the discreet gentlemen. Don't forget to check out our daily roster and news.

Thanks again