PDA

View Full Version : General talk Something Has Gotta Give

Ted Hunter
28-05-2018, 06:15 PM
The number of Shops ....both Massage and Full Service has proliferated over the last few years.Some shops have tripled in size.With declining discretionary income some of these places must surely go bust.Discounting is starting to creep in.When there are 15/20girls in a lineup it must be difficult for some girls to make money
Your Thoughts...

Brothelcreeper
28-05-2018, 07:16 PM
Totally agree. Prices are falling. Lots of shops offering $120 or $130hr FS now out west and they are quiet.

I often get up to 10 girls saying hello and girls telling me I am their first customer even though it is mid or late afternoon.

Great choice though

bayside
28-05-2018, 08:37 PM
Im do a lot of driving for work. It is surprising just how many massage shops and FS are opening up in the suburbs, not just the CBD
Must be the demand for it. But I agree you can usually walk in and many arent too busy
I am price conscious and you get to know who is charging too much. Its a buyers market in many places

Brothelcreeper
28-05-2018, 09:41 PM
19 Pritchard $130hr FS
Club 10 Guildford $130hr FS
22 Rydalmere $130 hr FS daytime special
45 George St Granville $120 hr FS incl $10 discount if you write a review
Yoko's Rydalmere $120 hr FS

I rest my case

Ted Hunter
28-05-2018, 09:49 PM
Only a handful tick all the boxes
Right Price Point
Great Girls
Clean
3 or 4 Rub N Tug places
3 or 4 Full sex shops
The rest are struggling because their target market dont have the spare income
Really high end shops are suffering as well
Stilettos was very quiet last thursday night

Ted Hunter
28-05-2018, 10:07 PM
A few niche market places like Marlenes and Gateway Club are busy.... they don’t provide young Asian girls....South American girls at these places are a breath of fresh air

Brothelcreeper
28-05-2018, 10:16 PM
When I started punting 17 years ago it was $150 hr FS.

Now with inflation the shops are charging the same or less which is probably half the price in real terms.

The line ups are huge at the moment. Went to 112 Pendle Hill and met 10 girls. Nobody else in the shop but me. Same at 19a Brodie St, 45 George St and 22 Rydalmere last times I went there. Empty car parks as well.

Wages have not been increasing but costs increase so punters probably have less spare cash. Lot of punters doing 30 minutes in the shops as well. I work in retail and customers are spending less.

Ted Hunter
28-05-2018, 10:24 PM
A lot of these places are getting punters to write glowing reviews in exchange for discounts.Doesnt work. Raise expectations and then don’t deliver...good way to kill your business

ro7a7e
28-05-2018, 10:43 PM
A lot of these places are getting punters to write glowing reviews in exchange for discounts.Doesnt work. Raise expectations and then don’t deliver...good way to kill your business
Fucking stupid. May catch someone once, but no way will they return!

aussiegaigin
28-05-2018, 11:15 PM
A few RnT shops have been putting up their rates $5-10/hr lately.

BongKong
28-05-2018, 11:52 PM
When I started punting 17 years ago it was $150 hr FS.

Now with inflation the shops are charging the same or less which is probably half the price in real terms.

The line ups are huge at the moment. Went to 112 Pendle Hill and met 10 girls. Nobody else in the shop but me. Same at 19a Brodie St, 45 George St and 22 Rydalmere last times I went there. Empty car parks as well.

Wages have not been increasing but costs increase so punters probably have less spare cash. Lot of punters doing 30 minutes in the shops as well. I work in retail and customers are spending less.

Do you think there is a correlation between the reduction in discretionary spending by retail customers and the increase in retail store managers who eat their own jizz?

Or has this trend that has been observed lately just been an exception?

Ted Hunter
29-05-2018, 12:31 AM
Bongkong...ease up on the bongs

oxking
29-05-2018, 01:11 AM
I spoke to a full service girl about making money and the lineups.

Basically when she first started, she was the popular one everyone wanted to try her. Then new girls come on the roster and guys went for the new girl on the roster.

She ended up getting less money than when she started and from what I see on the roster, she is no longer there.

My opinion, yes I agree, very difficult for girls wanting to work long term, but short term cash for a young person with a lack of career prospects, good quick easy money. So the allure of making money is there.

I assume girls move on, go home and do other things, us punters wonder where they now are.

But then we quickly forget and ogle at the new young pretty girl on the roster/lineup.

Shops are on a different scale, they just get a cut per customer, so as long as a shop remains popular, they are making money.

I think it is more difficult on the girls.

junisme
29-05-2018, 09:25 AM
I havent been following about those chinese private agencies lately, are they dropping price as well?

BlackToad
29-05-2018, 10:26 AM
Number 1 complaint I hear from ML/WL - “Not enough customers”. Good for us punters though, the girls are not as tired from over work and more eager to please.

punterthon
29-05-2018, 11:48 AM
I think you are right. Problem is, it's quantity over quality so makes it tough finding the right place

cuteguy
29-05-2018, 12:18 PM
While the WLs in the FS shops are complaining that there are not enough customers to go around, the MLs in some RNT places are doing well.for example, I tend hear how its always busy at one shop in Sussex street with most MLs fully booked most days. Its probably the case that guys have less cash to throw around.

bayside
29-05-2018, 02:00 PM
I can see the interest in RnT. Lie down and the ML does the rest. But at around $110 for half an hour I question the value.
In many places in Sydney you can find FS for $90 - $100 for 30 minutes, where there is full service pleasure from the start
Just seems better value getting FS.
I do like a true massage though - like a true Thai massage. One I went to last week and the 50kg lady walked up and down my back. Have no idea how she didnt fall off. $39 for 30 minutes Traditional Thai massage no oil. Amazing how much shoulder, back tension builds up after a few weeks work.
Those legit genuine Thai at good price are addictive

Brothelcreeper
29-05-2018, 08:04 PM
I was at 7 Cowper Street today at 5pm and again I am the only customer. They say that the winter months are quiet especially close to the end of the financial year.

Perhaps we all get hornier in the hot weather as we oggle the cute girls wandering about in their mini skirts and we think "I need a bit of that, time for a punt".

ro7a7e
29-05-2018, 09:13 PM
Thought it would be the other way around. Looking for warmth in the arms of a girl. I prefer the winter personally 😁

Brothelcreeper
29-05-2018, 09:16 PM
Thought it would be the other way around. Looking for warmth in the arms of a girl. I prefer the winter personally ��

Me too. Nice cosy heater on, warm sexy girl.....ahhhhh

cuteguy
30-05-2018, 12:21 PM
I was at 7 Cowper Street today at 5pm and again I am the only customer. They say that the winter months are quiet especially close to the end of the financial year.

Perhaps we all get hornier in the hot weather as we oggle the cute girls wandering about in their mini skirts and we think "I need a bit of that, time for a punt".

The girls are complaining because there's not much work for them during the colder months. The only way to address this is to drop prices in the same way that retailers do during sale or less busy periods. This might attract guys into the shops when the weather's cold.

bayside
30-05-2018, 02:53 PM
Winter is a time for getting home early and rugging up on sofa with something on tv.
Hadnt thought about it but your are right.
Winter pricing would be successful in getting people out more

DanThePuntingMan
30-05-2018, 03:30 PM
Winter plays a part in shops having less punters but I think that there is also so much competition across Sydney for both Massage and FS with shops popping up all over the place. You also need to take into account that a lot of people (unless in a well paid job) have less disposable income to spend as cost of living continues to increase. You will probably find the little shops to struggle more than the larger well known shops.

exstar
30-05-2018, 10:37 PM
How about a EOFYS BOGOF stock clearance sale!

Brothelcreeper
30-05-2018, 11:06 PM
How about a EOFYS BOGOF stock clearance sale!

Lots of those in the shops at the moment

bayside
30-05-2018, 11:13 PM
Winter plays a part in shops having less punters but I think that there is also so much competition across Sydney for both Massage and FS with shops popping up all over the place. You also need to take into account that a lot of people (unless in a well paid job) have less disposable income to spend as cost of living continues to increase. You will probably find the little shops to struggle more than the larger well known shops.

Wise words. So many factors involved including stagnant wages. And massage shops seemingly everywhere.
If shops give discounts, we would all definitely punt more but they dont so we dont lol

Brothelcreeper
03-06-2018, 08:10 PM
I reckon the shops are very quiet at the moment. Everywhere I have gone in the last week they are pretty much empty and I am seeing so many girls saying hello it is ridiculous. I have mostly been the only customer in the shop each time I have arrived. Empty car parks and empty streets outside the shops.

Shop owners are telling me that they are overflowing with girls but not many customers.

illidanstormrage
03-06-2018, 08:18 PM
The free market has spoken..

BongKong
04-06-2018, 12:54 AM
I reckon the shops are very quiet at the moment. Everywhere I have gone in the last week they are pretty much empty and I am seeing so many girls saying hello it is ridiculous. I have mostly been the only customer in the shop each time I have arrived. Empty car parks and empty streets outside the shops.

Shop owners are telling me that they are overflowing with girls but not many customers.

Maybe everyone just avoids the place once you're a known customer?

Happyman2018
04-06-2018, 09:06 AM
I think it's just d local brotherl having the issues
I seen u guys non stop saying 278 ginza is full of customers
And my use shop 42 is pack as well

AHLUNGOR
04-06-2018, 11:46 AM
I think it's just d local brotherl having the issues
I seen u guys non stop saying 278 ginza is full of customers
And my use shop 42 is pack as well

The opening discount from 278 certainly is helping and I think Jessie ? Has done a good job in listing the rosters with all those photos , they sure are very tempting!!

bayside
04-06-2018, 02:31 PM
The opening discount from 278 certainly is helping and I think Jessie ? Has done a good job in listing the rosters with all those photos , they sure are very tempting!!

It has been very cold recently including in the rooms. Im not surprised people want to keep their clothes on
If 278 extends the discount period for a bit longer, I would be visiting. Winter is definitely challenging and good aircon or heaters in rooms are a must
If shops want to keep their rooms quiet they just have to do nothing to encourage business, and they will remain quiet.
I notice a lot of shops treat you as a stranger even if you visit a few times a week. Never understood this lack of welcoming that you see with good customers, in this industry.
Maybe the majority of customers are grungy, and not worth getting to know?
Never get asked what you like about the service, what feedbacks you have im general
Maybe a lot of shops in Sydney dont need a stable of regulars to function?

jplover
04-06-2018, 11:49 PM
Good customer service should be a must in any industry.

oxking
05-06-2018, 02:38 PM
Wow, ghalib thank you for the informative history of the industry

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Melbpunter69
05-06-2018, 04:20 PM
I've been visiting quite a few shops over the last 2 week (both Massage & FS) and noticed that a lot of them are very quiet and in a few instances the shop completely empty and I'm the only customer and get to see a full line up and some other shops that only have 2 or 3 girls busy and the rest of the girls are available.

A good example of this was last Thursday evening after work (around 6pm) visited a massage shop in Artarmon and they had 3 or 4 girls on all fairly young and attractive but the shop was empty not a single customer had been in for at least 4 hours from what the lady told me and she then asked if I wanted 2 girls and she will do special price. So I ended up agreeing to 2 girls and choose 2 very young Chinese girls that are Uni students and was charged $90 for the hr for both girls (Excluding Extra's) and even in the room when offered extra's the girls reduced their prices as well. Was offered Nude HJ by both girls $30 extra each.

I also noticed a number of FS shops doing their early bird specials as all days specials.

DanThePuntingMan
05-06-2018, 04:30 PM
I have had a number of Asian shops that I have on my Wechat account messaging me asking me to visit their shop soon and that they have plenty of girls available to please me.

This also shows sign that things are slowing down for some shops and they are having to resort to other ways like messaging customers on Wechat to try and get business through their doors.

bayside
05-06-2018, 04:53 PM
I have had a number of Asian shops that I have on my Wechat account messaging me asking me to visit their shop soon and that they have plenty of girls available to please me.

This also shows sign that things are slowing down for some shops and they are having to resort to other ways like messaging customers on Wechat to try and get business through their doors.

Do you go after these Wechat prompts, and does the shop ensure you are linked up with good service when you get there ?. Thats what its all about.

Punterjack
05-06-2018, 05:51 PM
I usually frequent the smaller suburban shop and I am surprised at how many there are and a lot of them are still running but in saying that I'm sure they have changed management/Ownership a lot over the years. I would guess in my local area and surrounding that there would be no less than 40 or 50 Massage or FS shops

bayside
05-06-2018, 06:00 PM
on my return about 10 years ago I was amazed at how poor the service was, how costly it was and how many workers just wanted to rip you off.

Sadly that quality and service has almost completely gone in recent times. They still have cute young ladies who treat you well. Too many girls with routines.
Been frequenting Roseville Rose and paying a third of the Ginza price for the same quality of looks in general and better service although the rooms are nowhere near as nice. Th
So where is it heading? It appears some shops cannot give sex away yet others are still charging $300 per hour for a set routine service....

Thanks for the memories. A lot of factors have been at play

-AIDS and STI crises
-demographics with major influx of Asian women on visas
-stagnant wages
-increased household bills including huge mortgages or rental bills, high power bills
-increased hourly rates for punting - $120-$400/hour just stretching the ability of men to punt regularly
-proliferation of massage shops and main street brothels with low cost and low service
-ready availability of pron including video. No need to browse the newsagent aisles for Playboy lol
-aussie women/generation Z wanting easy jobs with minimal effort, or the dole
high rents so tougher for business
-shutdown of the Cross by Baird government
-other distactions for men including home movies; streaming; netflix
-a customer base that no longer seeks good service

Most of these factors have worked against high service levels in the sex industry.
Thankfully our reviews encourage those shops that have good service to continue to thrive
Important then to keep reminding ourselvrs what is good service is before it gets totally forgotten

xboyx
05-06-2018, 06:06 PM
If we have the population of China, problems are solved!!!

DanThePuntingMan
05-06-2018, 07:13 PM
Do you go after these Wechat prompts, and does the shop ensure you are linked up with good service when you get there ?. Thats what its all about.

only 1 of them because the shop manager and I had been chatting for a while and I do occasion visit their shop for one particular girl and she offered me a deal to good to refuse when I arrived at the shop as I was shown all the girls as they were all free. One of the new girls and I hit it off from the start after meeting in the intro and my regular girl came in and we were all chatting then they ask who I wanted to see and I joking said both of you so they both said literally at the same time lets have a threesome. the managers came in after she overhead our conversation and offered me a deal to good to refuse. So I took the offer of two girls for a threesome in a 2 hour session (Diamond Service) for $600

exstar
05-06-2018, 08:46 PM
I just received text (unsolicited) from a shop advertising their roster. Ive never been to that shop before, only enquired once about their roster and location about a month ago. They must have kept my number on file.

Not cool as it was my personal phone and if the missus had picked it up there would have been armageddon!

Times must be desperate... especially on a rainy day like today

bayside
05-06-2018, 09:25 PM
I just received text (unsolicited) from a shop advertising their roster. Ive never been to that shop before, only enquired once about their roster and location about a month ago. They must have kept my number on file.

Not cool as it was my personal phone and if the missus had picked it up there would have been armageddon!

There will always be armageddon until you get a punting phone
Why you are ringing shops on your personal phone.
Next you will say you dont have a locked PIN for the screen

bayside
05-06-2018, 09:30 PM
only 1 of them because the shop manager and I had been chatting for a while and I do occasion visit their shop for one particular girl and she offered me a deal to good to refuse when I arrived at the shop as I was shown all the girls as they were all free.
Both said literally at the same time lets have a threesome. the managers came in after she overhead our conversation and offered me a deal to good to refuse. So I took the offer of two girls for a threesome in a 2 hour session (Diamond Service) for $600

So simple, and all three parties happy. Shop owner, two ladies, and customer.
But this is the exception.
If I was running a business, and I knew some regulars who were good for turning up, I would be hooking regulars up for good service every week. Especially if its rainy and quiet.
But Im on the other side, as a customer, so what would I know

exstar
06-06-2018, 12:06 AM
Not worth the health risk for either party. It's a matter of time before the unpopular girls will leave the industry and do a normal job

^^ This - or move interstate. In Brisbane the standard tip for ML for Part 2 is $100, double what we pay here

jeter
06-06-2018, 12:17 AM
Full service now starts at $120/30mins for city shops. I have even tried some pretty good girls at that low price, and some excellent ones up to $400/hr.

I can't remember the last time Sydney was this good across every price point. :o

ro7a7e
06-06-2018, 02:00 AM

Definitely not cool. I will always block a number after contact. Whether I went ahead with the session or not. Then if I’m returning again, just a quick unblock to make contact/booking. After session, block again.

@Bayside, it’s not easy to have two phones like that. Try explaining why u have a spare phone...

bayside
06-06-2018, 09:02 AM
@Bayside, it’s not easy to have two phones like that. Try explaining why u have a spare phone...

No. Try explaining Wechat and brothel phone numbers on your personal phone.
I have had a few mates whose partners have asked to see their personal smartphones or who have noticed unusual notifications while partner was in shower
Some made it worse for themselves by not having a lock on their phones, so partners see and read everything !

bayside
06-06-2018, 09:18 AM
I think it's only a matter of time before we go back to no condom FS as shops/girls need to differentiate themselves from others and people again realise it's not any more dangerous than no condom oral. STDs have been at a record low for ages, testing is fast, cheap and accurate, and HIV is virtually non-existent.

STDs have been at record low levels ? Have you asked yourself why we saw reductions in HIV in the 1990s and beyond ? Condoms

We will never go back to condomless industry. For the safety of sex workers and customers

AHLUNGOR
06-06-2018, 09:28 AM
No. Try explaining Wechat and brothel phone numbers on your personal phone.
I have had a few mates whose partners have asked to see their personal smartphones or who have noticed unusual notifications while partner was in shower
Some made it worse for themselves by not having a lock on their phones, so partners see and read everything !

If anyone who has a wife or live in gf or partner and uses his own phone for punting, he is asking for trouble !

cuteguy
06-06-2018, 12:17 PM
If anyone who has a wife or live in gf or partner and uses his own phone for punting, he is asking for trouble !

You're definitely asking for trouble if you don't keep the two separate.

bayside
06-06-2018, 02:14 PM

This is not true, but it does depend how nosy the partner is. And part of that is not making your partner nosy

-dont be checking your phone incessantly in front of partner
-minimise use messaging apps in front of your partner
-use desktop computer occasionally to check emaul and internet
-give decent reasons why you were away for 1 hour
-state that your phone has been playing up and reception is sometimes poor, in case they are ringing to check up on you
etc etc

In short dont look like you are continually contacting peopke on your phone. Look like you dont really need a phone ie you have a dull boring life

Despite all this you can still have a nosy partner. You will need to avoid use of a punting phone on the house. A lot of people keep second phone in locked drawer at work. Or in car if partner doesnt drive.

You need to leave this second phone out of the house, or have a safe room away from all interruptions.

Using your personal phone for punting is like keeping a handgrenade in your pocket

There are many reasons to explain a second phone if it is found. Hopefully I dont have to spell these possible reasons also...can someone else add some suggestions

One phone is a sure recipe for armageddon. Sure recipe.
It just takes ONE time when you are texting a parlour and being spotted by a partner. If she asks "let me see your phone" there is NO recovery from that moment. There is no good ending after that moment, IF you have a nosy partner

Either listen to my worse case scenario, or choose to relive it yourself. Trust me

bayside
06-06-2018, 02:17 PM
You're definitely asking for trouble if you don't keep the two separate.

Cuteguy can see the logic of not using your personal phone for punting activity

bayside
06-06-2018, 02:19 PM
I usually frequent the smaller suburban shop and I am surprised at how many there are and a lot of them are still running but in saying that I'm sure they have changed management/Ownership a lot over the years. I would guess in my local area and surrounding that there would be no less than 40 or 50 Massage or FS shops

Do a Google maps search for your suburb and the word 'massage' . You will see just how many are springing up. No need to put up with a shop with poor service.
I found one Thai massage place (?legit) that opens until 1130pm !

bayside
06-06-2018, 02:24 PM
privates charge well over $300ph and is no guarantee you will avoid cold mechanical sex.

Sex needs enthusiasm.

Sex needs enthusiasm. Yes, if there is no enthusiasm, and I am a reliable regular customer, I generally inform the manager and she wont last long.
$200 plus a punt, Im not paying for a woman who hates being there. Neither WL or me are happy in that situation

I wont pay $300 plus. A dud punt at that price is an abysmal experience

cuteguy
06-06-2018, 04:43 PM
Cuteguy can see the logic of not using your personal phone for punting activity

If WLs and MLs have two phones (one for personal life and other for work) so should punters who don't want to be caught out by their wives or girlfriends.

bayside
06-06-2018, 05:35 PM
If WLs and MLs have two phones (one for personal life and other for work) so should punters who don't want to be caught out by their wives or girlfriends.

Its always interesting when you are in room and the WL phone is getting a lot of texts during a session.
What proportion of WL would have 2 phones do you think?

cuteguy
06-06-2018, 06:13 PM
Its always interesting when you are in room and the WL phone is getting a lot of texts during a session.
What proportion of WL would have 2 phones do you think?

The smart ones will have two phones so they can turn off the work phone when they don't want to work. Imagine giving out your personal number to the shop owner and he/she calls or texts you when you're out with friends or boyfriend. It would be embarrassing or uncomfortable if it occurred.

bayside
06-06-2018, 06:19 PM
The smart ones will have two phones so they can turn off the work phone when they don't want to work. Imagine giving out your personal number to the shop owner and he/she calls or texts you when you're out with friends or boyfriend. It would be embarrassing or uncomfortable if it occurred.

Even if I was single or attached I would still have a second phone. Best not to entangle the two worlds.
Unless your life and relationships can tolerate an apocalypse.
I was checking my personal phone one time and my boss saw a photo on the phone and wanted to see what it was
Not good had I been browsing on Ahlungors threads haha

Makes perfect sense a WL would have two phones, although a few just use one I suspect

Pussyhands
23-06-2018, 01:58 AM
I dunno if my opinion helps....

I been all over the place the last 3 years.

Started at stilettos, then liaisons, then the cheaper Asian shops (Cowper, Roseville, marrickville, taren hill point, etc) then saw some cleopatras, and privates. I been to golden apple aswell and lapetite aroma + 42g and lots more...

What I see is liaisons expanding rooms and waitrooms, 42g expanding and triple roster.

Now ginza open 2nd shop, rnt on almost every corner.

I can say ginza and 278 club is the most consistent punt. They have much much prettier girls and much much consistent service. This is rare!

Every now and then I get a European itch but find it harder and harder to go for that punt. I used to be Caucasian only until I found ginza. I like my white girls, I think a varied diet is the way to go. But damn for ginza quality to compete with my urge for white girls, this says a lot for myself.

So point I am making is:
I see popular brothels expanding.
Go for big name shops like ginza and 278 as they have most consistent service and quality of girls.
Have a varied diet :) if u wanna go white, try liaisons, Cleo, stilettos or if you have cash go private.