PDA

View Full Version : Coopers plains Beaudesert rd near RSEA SHOP

randy84
29-05-2018, 12:37 PM
Drive passed yesterday around 5pm seen a massage place has opened up near the safety shop RSEA at coopers plains.let us know what the place is like if ur been?

Homebrew
29-05-2018, 09:03 PM
Sky Day Spa, has been there a while now, sister shop to the one at eight mile plains.
Same as the rest, girls change nearly everyday, not a bad line up, most of the girls have or do work other shops.
Pricing is consistent with the going rates at most shops.
Seems to be papasan is always there, you can also use a back entrance as front door is locked you have to ring the bell.
It is worth a try but nothing goes WOW I will come back.

Massaddict
29-05-2018, 11:17 PM
Been to this place a small number of times. Good selection of young pretty HABs. The last time I visited this this shop I paid the young ML and we got down to massage etc as agreed. Once over she wanted more money than agreed. As I got dressed she left the room as usual and went and got my change for the massage and pocketed it. What a greedy girl. I have never been back to this shop.

randy84
30-05-2018, 01:26 PM
So it’s not a goer than 🤦*♂️So many around,more than Asia lol

Massaddict
30-05-2018, 11:48 PM
So it’s not a goer than 臘*♂️So many around,more than Asia lol

Randy - The girls are young, pretty and always dressed very nicely. The papasan is very friendly too. My last visit the young ML girl came in, told me the menu and pricing like a rehearsed speech. I went for the top option. Option was like a robot. When will some of these MLs learn it is better to do for a fair price and get repeat business and thus will end up making far more money in the long run. This girl (and the shop) have missed out on my repeat business. If I get a bad experience at a shop I go elsewhere - there are plenty more shops and new shops opening all the time to try out. As a newbie I will put up a post shortly of my 5+ years of punting, what I have learnt, experienced and which are my favourites.

randy84
31-05-2018, 12:18 PM
I know the price is over the top,u get a massage for $60-$70 hour than the extra service on top ur better off going to yimis or Asian star & getting the hole thing for cheaper price or even cheaper & the girls r smoking 🤩