PDA

View Full Version : 321 Lancaster rd Hamilton

jaccky
29-05-2018, 10:46 PM
Anyone braved this place? Well I did. Welcomed by a South American girl upon entry. Wanted something a little sluttier :fire: so I enquired further. (I realise it would have been the South American girl's turn, and always feel bad after these accustomed situations after the blood ebbs and the conscience returns). Was introduced to a young lady, naturally gifted :thirst:

Massage was firm with good technique in parts. I could not understand a word she said though, and she had a jumpy teasing way about her that put me on edge. Personality- wise we didn't bond at all, but I recommend seeing her personally, for a pretty good massage with something cheeky.

Slops
30-05-2018, 01:24 PM
Yes, been here with a similar experience.
Had a Thai ml and the overall experience was clinical at best.

Kowabunga
31-05-2018, 05:55 PM
Been a few weeks ago.
Had a Thai girl who was quite unfriendly. I walked out before the end and complained to the mammasan. She was apologetic, which I appreciated, but I'm not keen to bother going back,
There is another older thread on this new shop.

cekret
01-06-2018, 12:34 PM
Been a few weeks ago.
Had a Thai girl who was quite unfriendly. I walked out before the end and complained to the mammasan. She was apologetic, which I appreciated, but I'm not keen to bother going back,
There is another older thread on this new shop.

I was there a few weeks ago too, but had a decent experience. I also had the Thai girl and she seemed very genuine n talkative, except for the high priced options she was asking for....

Would I recommend it? Yes from past experience but personally maybe not return because of just that.

jaccky
01-06-2018, 06:52 PM
Looks like we all got the same girl. I wasn't sufficiently enthused to enquire further.

hornedone
01-06-2018, 07:52 PM
Any hanky panky on offer for us tired, weary and horny punters?

Kowabunga
03-06-2018, 09:00 PM
This shop is also advertising in the legal brothel section.
That's unusual.
I'm thinking it's a mistake.

ecchi.gaijin
06-06-2018, 09:55 AM
This shop is also advertising in the legal brothel section.
That's unusual.
I'm thinking it's a mistake.

I am thinking the owner is a dumbass.

pete87
17-06-2018, 09:48 PM
Went to this shop today. Didn't like it.