PDA

View Full Version : Touch highgate hill

benchen2209
30-05-2018, 06:33 PM
Maybe biased review... followed my regular from SSDS to her own new shop in Highgate Hill.
Opening specials, so tried out a 4 handed. Must admit it was good having two beautiful Thai girls rub me down.

Maddona
30-05-2018, 11:40 PM
Hi mate, you account can’t receive PM? Just thought I would check ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FishingMan
31-05-2018, 01:03 PM
Always like a good Thai ML. Which girls do you recommend there?

benchen2209
01-06-2018, 11:09 PM
Doesn’t seem like I can receive or send PMs

benchen2209
02-06-2018, 08:00 AM
The Taiwanese Thai mix girl is my regular and she has a smoking bod and her service is in point... the other Thai girl is just as hot and service was good as well, but only first time I saw her

gpeck80
02-06-2018, 06:34 PM
Your inbox might be full.

popeye96
03-06-2018, 01:48 PM
Doesn’t seem like I can receive or send PMs

You need a minimum number of posts before you can send or receive PM's apparently.

benchen2209
03-06-2018, 01:53 PM
I’ve never used PM before

ml.paradoxxx
04-06-2018, 10:21 PM
Where in Highgate Hill is this place.

Is it a similar setup to SSDS

Kowabunga
07-06-2018, 05:10 PM
Try this link.
https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_2502202787/NEW-massage-shop-opening-young-pretty-hot-girls.html

They've appear to have also included some partial pictures of the masseuses. Which is very cool.

ml.paradoxxx
07-06-2018, 10:27 PM
Thanks mate.

Pretty cool opening special too at $50 an hour. I’ll have to pay them a visit.

jayjay77
08-06-2018, 05:03 PM
Thx for the info. Might have to pop by apparently got a south american girl working there today as well mmmm. Will report back if i make it there

jimmyp
09-06-2018, 06:46 PM
Many thanks for the review. Being a fan of SSDS I might have to go and compare the meerkat, I mean, market!

Maddona
10-06-2018, 11:00 AM
Nice location for me. Will give it another try.

jayjay77
12-06-2018, 06:15 PM
Saw the columbian girl not bad massage no tickle but was a good visit. Has a bit of a tummy but nothing crazy just some may not be into it. There was a thai girl there looked pretty good too

funboybrisbane
14-06-2018, 07:22 PM
Closed at 5:30 not going to do well

Brisguy72
15-06-2018, 12:18 AM
Closed at 5:30 not going to do well

I rang twice today and no answer either time....took my money else where....

GeorgeJetson
22-06-2018, 05:41 PM
The number in that ad appears to be wrong. Sent sms, no reply, rang got a fairly blunt response that it wasn't a massage shop

BadMutherfungi
23-06-2018, 09:52 AM
Correct shop number is 0421774922

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

benchen2209
23-06-2018, 11:48 AM
Hey georgejetson. The number I’ve always used and haven’t had an issue with is 0421 774 922
Was there yesterday arvo, so should still be right

Taffpost
09-07-2018, 10:13 AM
Gave this a try. I had seen the owner at SSDS and always hits the mark.

I would return.

Massaddict
10-07-2018, 11:37 PM
Tried this shop last week. Very good but forgot to get owners name for next visit.

Could someone please PM me her name.

Homebrew
11-07-2018, 07:09 AM
have to get here and try this place, the pictures of the girls on Wechat look good.

Lickalot
16-07-2018, 04:47 PM
Can anyone report in on the waxing service here? Cleanliness, quality and $?

Taffpost
20-07-2018, 12:57 PM
Can anyone report in on the waxing service here? Cleanliness, quality and $?

Quality is good. Cleanliness and over all experience needs work.

thunderdome
19-08-2018, 11:16 PM
this place been advertising some fresh sushii on the menu!

Massaddict
20-08-2018, 06:18 AM
this place been advertising some fresh sushii on the menu!

Yum. Will have to try their Sushi. Got addicted to Sushi at the Watland Sushi shop.

4FoW2
20-08-2018, 08:33 AM
Went to Star at WE on weekend. Sushi there too pleasant enough first half hour. Came main course and only said option 1. I walked - at least I got refund for 2nd half hour. Probably should call me John West.
Disappointing.

rockbreaker
20-08-2018, 09:40 AM
----------------------------------------removing---

brownwallaby
20-08-2018, 11:03 AM
Got first time lucky with some sushi variations at this place and got opt 5 (or was it opt 6? not sure). These sushis play by instinct, instead of following a pre written screenplay

reddoor
20-08-2018, 11:12 AM
Got first time lucky with some sushi variations at this place and got opt 5 (or was it opt 6? not sure). These sushis play by instinct, instead of following a pre written screenplay
6=BBSCIP....or so ive been told 😒

blake_ly
20-08-2018, 12:39 PM

I didn't even know there was an option 5, let alone 6 on offer at these places... I just go to meadow if wanted option 5 + haha. great review tho, how clean is this place? showers/parking convenient? this place is super close to me.

Homebrew
21-08-2018, 08:38 PM
Finally tried here on the weekend, just a walk in, saw who must be boss lady, showed me to room and yum yes please.
Next thing in comes another girl, very cute very friendly, just new to this shop.
Went for an hour and very glad I did. Massage was not to bad and good conversation and had definitely done this before.
Seemed to be a constant flow of traffic into shop so was lucky to get in.
Anyway only my first visit and yes I will be going back.

thunderdome
21-08-2018, 09:49 PM
Which shop rocky? Touch or star WE?

thunderdome
21-08-2018, 09:51 PM
Sorry homebrew I meant

The Professor
21-08-2018, 09:55 PM
Went out with a large Greek girl who drove a beemer once. I wanted a BMWBBWBBCIP but all she was prepared to do was a BMWBBWBBBJ.
I said FFS!

Homebrew
22-08-2018, 06:34 AM
Sorry homebrew I meant

touch- highgate hill, thats what the thread is about, or was.

bjsearcher
22-08-2018, 12:58 PM
Went out with a large Greek girl who drove a beemer once. I wanted a BMWBBWBBCIP but all she was prepared to do was a BMWBBWBBBJ.
I said FFS!ROTFLMAO! [emoji3]

4FoW2
07-09-2018, 02:06 PM
Paid a visit recently. WG was awfully attractive and I was thinking ..prob just offer standard as this girl could just stand there and some guys would come.
Went for 1 hour option because of previous reports.
Massage was standard but she was not slow in getting me to flip.
When I popped the question, out came the options with the slide being $150. I thought why not ( even though my normal extra top price was $100) and plus I was in a partial pissed off mood as before I had one of those I've got my period BS stunts before hand, so I was thinking f the money.
A little rub here of breasts on chest from side and I was thinking WTF..anyway things got better.
Got on top of me and started grinding on my body. The top playground was close by so I thought I'd go in for some licking and sucking.
Now things started to get better - more grinding led to more sucking and more grinding...you get the idea.
A few realistic moans and somebody was having fun. Started accessing other areas too as this was allowed respectfully, of course.

Had to stop the gyrations (unfortunately) to redirect the girl back to my needs.
Finished off with a competent HJ.

Now although I enjoyed the session immensely I am not sure about the price tag of 65 + 150..... I know I can get almost everything I got here at other shops for $150 ish.
But, to me, she was a 9/10 and you don't have that getting into it at most shops.

Slops
07-09-2018, 02:39 PM
Paid a visit recently. WG was awfully attractive and I was thinking ..prob just offer standard as this girl could just stand there and some guys would come.
When I popped the question, out came the options with the slide being $150. I thought why not ( even though my normal extra top price was $100) and plus I was in a partial pissed off mood as before I had one of those I've got my period BS stunts before hand, so I was thinking f the money.
A little rub here of breasts on chest from side and I was thinking WTF..anyway things got better.
Got on top of me and started grinding on my body. The top playground was close by so I thought I'd go in for some licking and sucking.
Now things started to get better - more grinding led to more sucking and more grinding...you get the idea.
A few realistic moans and somebody was having fun. Started accessing other areas too as this was allowed respectfully, of course.

Had to stop the gyrations (unfortunately) to redirect the girl back to my needs.

Now although I enjoyed the session immensely I am not sure about the price tag of 65 + 150..... I know I can get almost everything I got here at other shops for $150 ish.
But, to me, she was a 9/10 and you don't have that getting into it at most shops.

Similar experience in the last few days, although this girl wasn't the most attractive. We settled on $130 for body slide and DATY, went overtime as she enjoyed herself.

reddoor
07-09-2018, 04:53 PM

Slim, brown Thai...?

4FoW2
07-09-2018, 06:33 PM
Slim, brown Thai...?

No .....would rather not say but considering the feedback I am getting both here and PM seems like standard for most girls.
How things have changed in BrisVegas.

reddoor
07-09-2018, 06:51 PM
Ok, if it was thought u did well. Never knew her to b that adventurous

4FoW2
07-09-2018, 07:21 PM
Ok, if it was thought u did well. Never knew her to b that adventurous
Without sounding like an arrogant prick, years of honing my skills brings rewards in later life. Women are not that hard to work out, just takes a bit of time to stop thinking about your needs and change the focus.
And sometimes its just luck.

superfilo
07-09-2018, 09:03 PM
Had a day off recently so thought I'd go support an old regular. Went in, only 2 girls on and I got J from Thailand. Pretty girl doesn't even look Asian! But assures me she's full Thai. I'd say mid20's, girl next door look, very friendly and nice vibe from the start. Anyway a fun sesh,PM me for more details .. but go and give this place a go guys , very much a good time had by all

DavePunts
07-09-2018, 10:52 PM
Had a day off recently so thought I'd go support an old regular. Went in, only 2 girls on and I got J from Thailand. Pretty girl doesn't even look Asian! But assures me she's full Thai. I'd say mid20's, girl next door look, very friendly and nice vibe from the start. Anyway a fun sesh,PM me for more details .. but go and give this place a go guys , very much a good time had by all
I think I had the chance to see her but I ended up with another (younger Thai girl name starts with C). She was a little on the chubby side but gave an awesome massage.

I can't seem to PM anyone, but I'd love to get more details if you could PM me.

Kangaroo Point Cowboy
08-09-2018, 03:22 PM
I think I had the chance to see her but I ended up with another (younger Thai girl name starts with C). She was a little on the chubby side but gave an awesome massage.

I can't seem to PM anyone, but I'd love to get more details if you could PM me.

Mate you've got to get a few runs on the board before most guys here will PM you for the very sensible reason that someone with only 2 posts could be anyone. Maybe even a cop or a journalist.

Kangaroo Point Cowboy
08-09-2018, 03:29 PM

J certainly doesn't look Asian. Perhaps her dad was a Farang. Perhaps he went native and considered himself fully Thai. Met a few up there like that.

some1likeU
09-09-2018, 02:01 PM
I went there once and will not bother for second. I reckon I got oil up to a point, I was ready to be deep fry and finish was as bad

reddoor
15-09-2018, 11:07 PM
Been twice now, top shelf offered this time, declined the offer. A little bit too high opinion of herself, plain girl wanting superstar money. Ill give it one more shot if nothing of value move on. Whats the owner's name? Anybody know would app a pm.

APL
16-09-2018, 09:40 AM
I believe she's ex SSDS cant remember the name mate

Brissypunter
16-09-2018, 09:56 AM
Think her name Kat Thai girl from ssds

reddoor
16-09-2018, 10:21 AM
Yeah tks boys all good now, been helped out. Ta

brownwallaby
16-09-2018, 11:53 AM
Think her name Kat Thai girl from ssds

Is she using the same name now? I’m thinking of trying the shop but for me she’s one to avoid

some1likeU
16-09-2018, 01:40 PM
I won't go there again at all

spaceman
24-09-2018, 09:10 AM
went and visited on Friday
service was good seems most of the girls are rotated from Sydney and are use to Sydney prices , so at Brisbane price are very happy and a happy girl is a happy customer
and they all seem to be younger early 20s

spaceman
24-09-2018, 10:42 AM
went last Friday had a Taiwan girl up from Sydney
the Sydney girl have a better attitude seeing they are getting brissi prices

4FoW2
24-09-2018, 02:39 PM
went last Friday had a Taiwan girl up from Sydney
the Sydney girl have a better attitude seeing they are getting brissi prices

Funny that the Sydney girls have a better attitude seeing they are getting Brisbane prices.
'bout time BrisVegas girls got over themselves - this $150 and above BS does my head in.

Been to Sydney recently and paid $70 for 1 hr massage which I thought was steep. Found out incl naked and dfk with roaming. She said she was getting horny and I said how much for the works- she replies "an extra $50, but no anal." Hmmm let me think about that.
At the end I quizzed her about prices - she says if they don't get it here they just go down the road somewhere else. She said some places charge $100 / $120 but that's with 2 pops. Apparently she said to get and keep customers she gives a 2 for 2 deal which means 2 One hour sessions for $200 but it must be in the same week. She said no guy in Sydney is going to pay more than $200 a session all up.
I remember her final remarks "some guys we enjoy to fuck, the boss lets us say no to whoever we want or just do a HJ - I mean to say we fuck who we want and get paid - the she giggled like a schoolgirl!

reddoor
24-09-2018, 03:28 PM
I think we must have a cartel in Bris, even if u do go down the rd still wont do any better. Prob just end up with an uglier one. Then again if shops dont make money we wont have anywhere to go. A vicious cycle.

4FoW2
24-09-2018, 05:23 PM
I think we must have a cartel in Bris, even if u do go down the rd still wont do any better. Prob just end up with an uglier one. Then again if shops dont make money we wont have anywhere to go. A vicious cycle.

maybe but I think you will agree the BrisVegas scene is changing and that change is taking place at a rapid pace. If you cast your mind back to about 3/4 years ago we were saying how when you drove along the Gold Coast Highway how many shops there were. It was agreed that service and pricing was better down the goldie (or at least that is what I found). Now we are finding shops popping up everywhere and some very close together. Think about an area like Archerfield / Acacia Ridge 3/4 years ago maybe 1 shop now 6/8 shops.
And service options and pricing are starting to improve too. More shops are offering body slides, BJ's and other advanced options. I am finding 2 pineapples are attracting more excitement these days.
Surely competition will bring the prices down and the options up and yes like you say "if shops want to make money" then they better get with the competition.
Or at least competition will give us more bang for our buck.

To me as BrisVegas grows and population increases (read more horny males) then the Adult business will grow in proportion (hopefully).

popeye96
24-09-2018, 05:51 PM
maybe but I think you will agree the BrisVegas scene is changing and that change is taking place at a rapid pace. If you cast your mind back to about 3/4 years ago we were saying how when you drove along the Gold Coast Highway how many shops there were. It was agreed that service and pricing was better down the goldie (or at least that is what I found). Now we are finding shops popping up everywhere and some very close together. Think about an area like Archerfield / Acacia Ridge 3/4 years ago maybe 1 shop now 6/8 shops.
And service options and pricing are starting to improve too. More shops are offering body slides, BJ's and other advanced options. I am finding 2 pineapples are attracting more excitement these days.
Surely competition will bring the prices down and the options up and yes like you say "if shops want to make money" then they better get with the competition.
Or at least competition will give us more bang for our buck.

To me as BrisVegas grows and population increases (read more horny males) then the Adult business will grow in proportion (hopefully).

Or at least until a shop opens up in the wrong location. eg in the electorate or too close to the home of some dodgy Christian politician with some influence, then suddenly all shops are on the radar of the powers that be.

Brissypunter
24-09-2018, 06:36 PM
Yep right on the mark Popeye. Shops are opening in houses and where ever they feel like it trying make a dollar advertise on locanto naked fake pics even seen shop Northside fake pic of teenage girl which I thought was taking things to far .. so as much as some punters may like the idea of more shops I think the more there at some stage will be a clamp down .. and hearing couple shops of late been raided by border force and police I’m guessing they targeting shops that get complaints from locals or maybe the way they advertise .. - punts a punt I don’t mind paying what ever as long it’s a good punt . We are not Sydney and never will be plus they controlled by council where girls here take bigger risk so i don’t have problem paying the going rates as long as she good looks

Brissypunter
24-09-2018, 06:42 PM
One good example of a shop who take it to far with the adds and a reason I won’t visit as I think high risk is here and pretty sure the pics are of the owner so if busted she got no excuse lol as her tramp stamp on her back .
https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_1437937139/New-Sexy-Girls-Make-U-Feel-Good-and-Relaxed.html

Brissypunter
24-09-2018, 06:43 PM
Oops wrong add this one has the owner
https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_1471356473/Caly-Massage-BODY-RUBS-SENSUAL-TOUCHES-FEEL-GOOD-WITH-US.html

skool
04-10-2018, 10:17 AM
Back to the topic

Hello , could anyone update on current scene? They’ve started advertising on loc with Nuru / lomi- lomi words :)
Apparently they have got non-Asian staff. Anyone tried them recently???

FishingMan
10-10-2018, 05:08 PM
The best option at touch is still the owner/manager K* (or whatever name she is using now) She doesn’t always offer herself on the roster, unless you convince her that you are a regular or that you are unhappy with the staff on and will walk. But once she commits to the session it’s memorable. Saw her last week and it was great. Have done nuru at shop would recommend too.

APL
12-10-2018, 08:28 AM
Gave Highgate another shot got a little Korean B Heavy make up that would crack if she smiled but never will has a shocking personality.How can you sell a HE when you cant even be bother to look like you want to be there, massage a bit weird also spent about half the time with pushing on my body with her hands no rubbing no oil really strange No TT no conversation in the end I asked if she was shy or just didn't like to talk to which she replied she just didn't like talking.However she didn't mind talking with 10mins to go offered $100 for nude & $150 body slide so I told her my option was a hot towel and walked.

Homebrew
12-10-2018, 09:10 AM
Gave Highgate another shot got a little Korean B Heavy make up that would crack if she smiled but never will has a shocking personality.How can you sell a HE when you cant even be bother to look like you want to be there, massage a bit weird also spent about half the time with pushing on my body with her hands no rubbing no oil really strange No TT no conversation in the end I asked if she was shy or just didn't like to talk to which she replied she just didn't like talking.However she didn't mind talking with 10mins to go offered $100 for nude & $150 body slide so I told her my option was a hot towel and walked.

yep, yep, yep, the best thing to do, do not let little head rule. walk and make them more hungry. absolute bullshit if they expect any money for the last 10-15 minutes. i always ask up front and say yes can pay that now if that is when it starts, now.

brownwallaby
26-12-2018, 11:01 PM
Tried this place for the first time. Good set up. Big rooms with mirrors. Disposable linen. Looked after by a friendly, caring girl, not exactly my type but OK enough, some of you will call her superhot. It was a slow day so I got a cheaper rate than normal without sacrificing service or access, although still more expensive than at my favourite place. Discussed potential repeat visits with her. Overall a good but not great session

reddoor
26-12-2018, 11:59 PM
Tried this place for the first time. Good set up. Big rooms with mirrors. Disposable linen. Looked after by a friendly, caring girl, not exactly my type but OK enough, some of you will call her superhot. It was a slow day so I got a cheaper rate than normal without sacrificing service or access, although still more expensive than at my favourite place. Discussed potential repeat visits with her. Overall a good but not great session
Bloody hell BW this place must have been your worst nightmare. I dont haggle too much about prices and pay what i think is the going rate but even i thought the prices here were ridiculous, especially for the quality of the girls. What one girl wanted just for opt 4 i can get the works cheaper with my reg, who is super hot.

Brissypunter
27-12-2018, 10:01 AM
Umm not sure about super hot !!! Few here are rejects from other shops

brownwallaby
27-12-2018, 10:10 AM
Over the years I notice that MLs were asked to leave a shop mostly because of attitude, not looks