PDA

View Full Version : Tian Xin Massage

Homebrew
30-05-2018, 09:18 PM
Have revisted this place after a long lay off.
Was invited by a ml to come visit her after a social media chat.
Well I am glad I did, very glad. Was her and 2 other ladies there, while I wouldn't say, wow, stunners, they were certainly eye candy for me anyway.
Prices are ok $40/30,$50/45,$60/1hr. Other pricing is also standard and open to negotiation as anywhere.
All I can say is I will be going back, definitely.
Massage................can not score.
Lady......................7.5/10.
Service ..................9.5/10.
At this stage if you want it try it, can not disclose her name...........yet.
After a few more visits, maybe.
But remember, as I said, they are not young, certinaly not old boilers either.
Just let Google be your friend.

Yespleez
14-07-2018, 12:48 PM
On wechat, same 2 ladys names always on as far as i can see. Will def try soon and report back.

Homebrew
16-07-2018, 07:12 AM
On wechat, same 2 ladys names always on as far as i can see. Will def try soon and report back.

i still sneak down here every so often and can say i would be surprised if you were disappointed. good VFM.

Tavs
13-08-2018, 06:31 PM
Always seems to be same two on these days.

ococpunt
14-08-2018, 01:14 PM
personally wouldn't recommend this place, been there twice, saw 2 ladies both good looking for their age.

however the massage was extremely poor and the fact that they always overprice their extras for you to negotiate turns me off...

anyways, option 2 I had was 70, she asked for 100 and sounded like I got a bargain and was unwilling to do was a complete joke, yet other girls I know worked there told me they would even do it for 50, felt ripped off

to top it all off, bloody dirty shop in my opinion, sometimes a bucket of water shares between 2-3 guys and I saw it!!!

Tavs
14-08-2018, 05:32 PM
personally wouldn't recommend this place, been there twice, saw 2 ladies both good looking for their age.

however the massage was extremely poor and the fact that they always overprice their extras for you to negotiate turns me off...

anyways, option 2 I had was 70, she asked for 100 and sounded like I got a bargain and was unwilling to do was a complete joke, yet other girls I know worked there told me they would even do it for 50, felt ripped off

to top it all off, bloody dirty shop in my opinion, sometimes a bucket of water shares between 2-3 guys and I saw it!!!

Which ones did you see?

Trappedinthe80s
14-08-2018, 08:54 PM
I went here two weeks ago on a Forum recommendation and was very disappointed. Massage was very poor and she answered the phone during the session. I won't be going back.

Slackassguy
03-12-2018, 01:38 PM
On wechat, same 2 ladys names always on as far as i can see. Will def try soon and report back.Can somebody plz let me know the shop's wechat id so i can add them? Thanks.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Tavs
03-12-2018, 06:23 PM
Can somebody plz let me know the shop's wechat id so i can add them? Thanks.

Go to locanto and look up firstmassage. The link is in there.

Slackassguy
03-12-2018, 06:46 PM
Go to locanto and look up firstmassage. The link is in there.Thanks Tavs, i tried but didnt get a hit on tian xin massage...

xzaq
03-12-2018, 07:00 PM
Is it still tian xin @ Runcorn ? Notice the boss ? is advertising under that name at Sunnybank ?

Tavs
03-12-2018, 08:02 PM
Is it still tian xin @ Runcorn ? Notice the boss ? is advertising under that name at Sunnybank ?

Been wondering that. The firstmassage account looks like it goes to koko's chats.

Tavs
16-01-2019, 09:11 PM
Anyone been here lately? Have a hankering for a Japanese dinner at the legit restaurant next door then a massage.

greg11
16-01-2019, 10:02 PM
Any new here or only the same three.

bjsearcher
17-01-2019, 08:57 AM
Thanks Tavs, i tried but didnt get a hit on tian xin massage...

Sent from my LG-H990 using TapatalkNo wechat details in their ads now. Try searching Runcorn and looking up firstmassage

Crackers89
17-01-2019, 09:29 AM
Where is this place located now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brissypunter
17-01-2019, 09:46 AM
Small shopping centre on Beenleigh road Runcorn it sort of hidden in the corner next to a Asian restaurant

Crackers89
17-01-2019, 12:03 PM
Small shopping centre on Beenleigh road Runcorn it sort of hidden in the corner next to a Asian restaurant

Awesome thanks mate

Tavs
18-01-2019, 10:01 AM
Where is this place located now?

Also says open until 9 but sign is regularly still on until 10:30-11

Tavs
17-02-2019, 05:02 PM
Went back recently. Same old same old. One who I will not name must be getting tired of working there or visa running out as basically was told she would make good wife to me and we could have kids and all. Might miss here till a change in staff as I kind of felt like I was visiting my mother wanting me to be married off.

Brissypunter
17-02-2019, 06:40 PM
Hahahah was in area late yesterday needed a a fast fix so gave it another go we must got same lady as she gave me the same questions also offered the lot for $100 but I just wanted the basic and move on

Tavs
17-02-2019, 07:11 PM
Hahahah was in area late yesterday needed a a fast fix so gave it another go we must got same lady as she gave me the same questions also offered the lot for $100 but I just wanted the basic and move on
And here I was thinking I was her one and only true love 💖 If you tell her you will think about it like I did the offer goes to $50. Likewise I declined as a) mood killed and b) she had already opened the doms and wrapped them all in foil- go back to point a 👍 Think after all that time to avoid completely.

qzpm
05-03-2019, 10:36 AM
Surprisingly they had a new girl yesterday.

Young, fresh and pretty.

She told me she's from Sydney and will only be there for a day.

But thinking of moving here.

greg11
28-04-2019, 10:22 AM
I miss the old boss here. If anyone sees her at any other shops let me know.

Tavs
28-04-2019, 07:15 PM
Which one? T***?

greg11
28-04-2019, 07:53 PM
Yes she was good to me😪

Tavs
28-04-2019, 09:10 PM
Yes she was good to me😪
Sent you a PM that may help 👍

Tavs
04-05-2019, 11:50 AM
I miss the old boss here. If anyone sees her at any other shops let me know.
I have some news on her but your inbox is full mate.

greg11
04-05-2019, 12:21 PM
Inbox ready... Mate. Tell me some good news about my fav mamasan.😁

Tavs
05-06-2019, 10:46 AM
Went back last week after a query on Locanto that brand new staff were there and some PM’s with a fellow punter that there were indeed new staff.

Walked in and greeted by two younger girls than the ones before. One I thought was very attractive with piggy tails so good start.

Basically first question I got asked was which girl with menu right up front at a premium price no discretion really from them- their slight ‘code’ really would not fool anyone. Declined as the brothels down the road far cheaper and no chance of getting caught with your pants down lol

I reckon that I will not be going back there again ever- just too blatant now and expensive.

lightnin
08-06-2019, 01:45 PM
Went back last week after a query on Locanto that brand new staff were there and some PM’s with a fellow punter that there were indeed new staff.

Walked in and greeted by two younger girls than the ones before. One I thought was very attractive with piggy tails so good start.

Basically first question I got asked was which girl with menu right up front at a premium price no discretion really from them- their slight ‘code’ really would not fool anyone. Declined as the brothels down the road far cheaper and no chance of getting caught with your pants down lol

I reckon that I will not be going back there again ever- just too blatant now and expensive.

Guess they really like eating pineapples...how big was their appetite?

Tavs
12-06-2019, 12:02 PM
Guess they really like eating pineapples...how big was their appetite?
A whole farm! Got a pm that one fellow punter went there very recently and they are back to the two worn out ones again.

Mister Reality
18-10-2019, 06:10 PM
Noticed the wechat advertising recently and the descriptions sound good. Since the new owners have we got attractive under 30s or is it the same type?
happy to take good info via pm

Brissypunter
18-10-2019, 07:08 PM
I need to get in this weekend to try as close to home

Homebrew
19-10-2019, 09:16 PM
yes have been seeing the Wechat ads and they do look good, at least in the past they have always posted real photos, so would be interesting

riversite15
23-10-2019, 08:06 AM
One of my favourite shop in the past when c*** was still here. Will be making a return here soon.

cekret
24-10-2019, 12:10 PM
Because they advertised new management n girls, i decided to return after a long while. I booked and when I arrived after dark, the cafe/restaurant was packed with people with tables n chairs all the way under the walk way. Worst is families were sitting right in front of the enterance enjoying their dinner n seeing punters walk in and out - not my cuppa tea!

Maybe next time or find time during the day

Tavs
26-10-2019, 09:32 AM
One of my favourite shop in the past when c*** was still here. Will be making a return here soon.
Read the reports on her on other forums. She would open all the condoms in the morning and rewrap them in foil where they could sit the whole day. After reading that I avoided the place.

cekret
26-10-2019, 02:02 PM
Y, to hide them from the boys in blue if they decided to pop in?

Brissypunter
26-10-2019, 02:11 PM
More like re use them heard before girl washed it in warm water then went to use fuck that won’t go back unless new girls

Kowabunga
26-10-2019, 02:45 PM
I recall an ML having the condoms hidden in a tissue box.
I don't know where these condoms were from. They looked new but were not wrapped.
I always have and use my own.
Better that way. I get to use condoms that suit me.

Tavs
26-10-2019, 03:42 PM
Y, to hide them from the boys in blue if they decided to pop in?

Probably so. Apparently they would not look in wrapped up foil lol

Homebrew
15-01-2020, 07:45 AM
anyone been here of late ?
the WeChat pictures get better but we all know how factual they can be.

xzaq
15-01-2020, 08:23 AM
anyone been here of late ?
the WeChat pictures get better but we all know how factual they can be.
Part of a group. Girls rotated thru there & other locations

Double-O-seven
15-01-2020, 02:17 PM
They recently got searched again... Cops came with uv lights to scan the place... But did not find anything... I would stay away from here if I were u guys.. Seems this place have been visited by the boys in blue a few times in the past too... Probably someone is keeping a keen eye on this place..

cekret
15-01-2020, 04:02 PM
I agree. I've been there for a booked session from 6pm but got cold feet as the small restaurant had table n chairs up to their door with families waiting for their dinner.

My thoughts, I can see why the boys in blue would be visiting them frequently, local shops I'd say would be making most complaints n documenting how many punters enter the shop. U never know maybe they're helping the boys profile us! Lol

Rockhard69
15-01-2020, 05:07 PM
They recently got searched again... Cops came with uv lights to scan the place... But did not find anything... I would stay away from here if I were u guys.. Seems this place have been visited by the boys in blue a few times in the past too... Probably someone is keeping a keen eye on this place..

Hi 007, which shop do you own?

Homebrew
15-01-2020, 08:38 PM

hahahahahaha are you serious, QLD cops came and searched,with a uv light. bit too much TV i think mate. the walls and floor in that joint would be covered in DNA.
but hey thanks anyway, furken cracker.

midnightau
15-01-2020, 09:24 PM
lol... I was in one shop recently and you didn't need a UV light to see the "DNA" on the walls.. Thought to myself.. after taking note of the massage table position.. quite impressive making a 2+ metre launch to hit the back wall..

yobbo87
15-01-2020, 11:58 PM
lol... I was in one shop recently and you didn't need a UV light to see the "DNA" on the walls.. Thought to myself.. after taking note of the massage table position.. quite impressive making a 2+ metre launch to hit the back wall..

The ML was meant to cleanup my mess...

Brissypunter
16-01-2020, 12:28 PM
Been this shop if that really did happen which I highly doubt they would of found on wall to wall as it a dirty joint and not been cleaned for years lol

Rockhard69
16-01-2020, 04:16 PM
the more that these other shop owners are putting shit on this place, the more I think it must be worth a visit.

might have to work up to the 2.5 metre shot though

Tavs
16-01-2020, 05:36 PM
the more that these other shop owners are putting shit on this place, the more I think it must be worth a visit.

might have to work up to the 2.5 metre shot though

You get the wall you get 1 free massage on next visit.

Part of the problem with this place was/is girls with highly questionable hygiene standards. You only need to look at the reports on these and other forums to find out more.

cekret
16-01-2020, 06:02 PM

Bro I wished I did! If I did, I'd make sure I cater for the blocks from this forum 😎

Double-O-seven
17-01-2020, 04:25 PM
I own the shop next to your mum's shop... 🤭 🤭 🤭... If u dont trust me... Then don't...its your right and your choice.. But no need to be a smart ass...

Double-O-seven
13-03-2020, 01:30 AM
Hi, Just wondering if anybody knows if the two girls Koko and Momo are still around these days and whiich shop can I find them these days? If anybody has any info, please PM me. Thanks in advance.

Tavs
14-03-2020, 01:28 PM
Hi, Just wondering if anybody knows if the two girls Koko and Momo are still around these days and whiich shop can I find them these days? If anybody has any info, please PM me. Thanks in advance.

It was on Locanto. The ad was from one of the old Tian Xin accounts. Think it was like 957 massage the account name.

Double-O-seven
14-03-2020, 09:49 PM
Thanks Tav for the info.. But i was looking for momo and she wasn't there.. The coco there wasn't the same person as b4.

punterstart
15-03-2020, 12:48 AM
Thanks Tav for the info.. But i was looking for momo and she wasn't there.. The coco there wasn't the same person as b4.

Is coco the girl from HK?

xzaq
15-03-2020, 03:39 AM
Is coco the girl from HK?

She said she was from HK but clearly wasn't.. eventually told me where she was from.. somewhere in Mainland China.. probably long gone back there now .. things changed when the owner & sister shop @ Rocklea got busted.. momo's Australian wechat hasn't been active since December..

Tavs
15-03-2020, 10:26 AM
She said she was from HK but clearly wasn't.. eventually told me where she was from.. somewhere in Mainland China.. probably long gone back there now .. things changed when the owner & sister shop @ Rocklea got busted.. momo's Australian wechat hasn't been active since December..

She was from mainland China and was mid-30’s. She was on a 2 year visa which she would be about 4-6 months off expiry if the dates she told me were correct. She was keen on Sydney so may have gone there. She was very intent on staying in Australia and must get married ASAP and have a baby was her line so likely someone took her up on it. That or she ran out of alfoil 😂

Personally Amy was for me the better option.

Double-O-seven
15-03-2020, 12:58 PM
Actually I know that coco is still around and working at beaudesert Road, Acacia Ridge.. But the one I was looking for was momo... Anybody got any news please let me know. Cheers.

Tavs
15-03-2020, 01:19 PM
Actually I know that coco is still around and working at beaudesert Road, Acacia Ridge.. But the one I was looking for was momo... Anybody got any news please let me know. Cheers.

Coco and MoMo were living together at Sunnybank. Coco may still be in contact with her.

This is highly unreliable info but I believe MoMo worked at a parlour on Boundary Rd West End at one point. Not much but trying to throw the few bones I have for you.

Huey
10-04-2020, 08:44 AM
Thank for sharing,lucky dip right ,sound great service

howareyoukk
08-06-2020, 09:26 PM
hi guys i am a newbie here. May I get the address of this tian xin massage place you guys are praising of?

Tavs
09-06-2020, 07:06 PM
hi guys i am a newbie here. May I get the address of this tian xin massage place you guys are praising of?
At the shops at Runcorn on Beenleigh Rd. Next door to the Japanese restaurant

funboybrisbane
25-01-2022, 01:50 PM
I used to frequent this shop a bit back in 19.
I'm going to head back in one of these days.
Anyone here have a favourite or tip from there?

Cheers boys.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

the gelding
25-01-2022, 03:35 PM
Had one visit late last year on a Saturday night. The ML had a lot of miles on the clock. Wouldn't return.

4FoW2
25-01-2022, 05:13 PM
Funboy - you'll be offerred full menu here but as the horse said usually mutton dressed up as lamb.
Leave it for the old codgers BYVMD

funboybrisbane
25-01-2022, 06:00 PM
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Massageloverbris
26-01-2022, 07:27 AM
Last time I was here the lady was washing her pussy out in sink was enough for me and left

izsikk
02-03-2022, 08:40 AM
Last time I was here the lady was washing her pussy out in sink was enough for me and left

This is the best quote I've seen on this forum lololol

Legion
02-03-2022, 04:05 PM
On the bright side at least she washed it!!

Wonder how many give it a quick clean with a wet wipe.

thesoydancer
03-03-2022, 04:37 PM
On the bright side at least she washed it!!

Wonder how many give it a quick clean with a wet wipe.

:startle: that is foul.

Joenivk
07-03-2022, 01:34 PM

Woo, thanks bro