PDA

View Full Version : Question Any rnt around Meadowbank ?

oka
31-05-2018, 07:10 AM
Looking for rnt around Meadowbank area. Spanish , Italian or just b2b

Is there any shops ? It is ok to drive shortly.

Thanks

the big Z
31-05-2018, 11:29 PM
There's one possibly on Church St near Top Ryde. Looks like it could be RnT but I haven't noticed any reviews.

garfield
31-05-2018, 11:45 PM
Try shop 1, 66 constitution rd meadowbank massage

babycatmassage
01-06-2018, 12:08 AM
One shop only, I heard. Will ask exactly where

DanThePuntingMan
01-06-2018, 04:34 PM
Looking for rnt around Meadowbank area. Spanish , Italian or just b2b

Is there any shops ? It is ok to drive shortly.

Thanks

There is a shop called CK King Massage at 3/27 Bank Street, Meadowbank. Haven't been there for a while but last time I was there the prices were $40 for 30min and $60 for 1hr. Last time I was there they had Chinese, Thai, Taiwanese & Korean girls mostly in their early to mid 20's not sure if that has changed since though.

Also there is Top Ryde Massage at 38 church St, Ryde. Prices are $40 for 30min and $60 for 1hr. They have mixed Asian nationalities but mostly chinese & thai

Kroid19
01-06-2018, 05:44 PM
There is a shop called CK King Massage at 3/27 Bank Street, Meadowbank. Haven't been there for a while but last time I was there the prices were $40 for 30min and $60 for 1hr. Last time I was there they had Chinese, Thai, Taiwanese & Korean girls mostly in their early to mid 20's not sure if that has changed since though.

Also there is Top Ryde Massage at 38 church St, Ryde. Prices are $40 for 30min and $60 for 1hr. They have mixed Asian nationalities but mostly chinese & thai

Have you been to Top Ryde massage? I may move to that area soon and seems to be only good option there. I've heard there is nothing decent on West Ryde

DanThePuntingMan
01-06-2018, 06:05 PM
Have you been to Top Ryde massage? I may move to that area soon and seems to be only good option there. I've heard there is nothing decent on West Ryde

Only once as i think it is either a new shop or taken over by new management and wanted to try it out as I was in the area. Its only a small shop with 4 or 5 smallish massage rooms. The day I went in they had 4 girls working with a mix of Asian nationalities but mostly chinese and thai but they do have Taiwanese, Japanese, malaysian girls.

Its not the best but wasn't bad either, i'd rate it 7/10 overall. Just your typical Asian suburban massage shop

Kroid19
01-06-2018, 06:47 PM
Only once as i think it is either a new shop or taken over by new management and wanted to try it out as I was in the area. Its only a small shop with 4 or 5 smallish massage rooms. The day I went in they had 4 girls working with a mix of Asian nationalities but mostly chinese and thai but they do have Taiwanese, Japanese, malaysian girls.

Its not the best but wasn't bad either, i'd rate it 7/10 overall. Just your typical Asian suburban massage shop

Fair enough, thanks mate, I may try it once I move to the area

oka
01-06-2018, 07:41 PM

thanks i may try this week