PDA

View Full Version : Crystal's IN/OUT Chatswood Top NURU MASSAGE YOUNG SEX GORGOEUS all real pic private place booking 0416239388 , $80 up

crystal chen
31-05-2018, 11:27 AM
www.fantasymassage.com.au

Adult Massage Chatswood – Chatswood – North Sydney Location: Chatswood (5 minute walk from train station), near North Sydney
Operating Hours: In/out-call 10:00am-10pm 7 Days/Week including Public
(HAPPY HOUR EVERY DAY 5PM TO 8PM ONLY – 10% OFF)
Established in the year 2009, Crystal Fantasy Massage is now one of the leading names in gratifying massage therapies. They have countless satisfied clients!
Encompassing all aspects of relaxation and sensual massages, the company focuses on providing clients with an unforgettable, stimulating experience.
Crystal Fantasy Massage has been bestowed with a number of recognitions and certifications, most prominently the official Message Therapy Certificate and the Medical Therapy Certificate.
The team at Crystal Fantasy Massage is comprised of skilled therapists (who just happen to be some of the most attractive in town!). They all guarantee exquisite pleasure and complete relaxation whenever it’s needed.

Girlfriend experience
Affectionate touching/kissing
Sensual massage
Mutual French
Striptease
Shower
Oral Giving
Lingerie
Role Playing
Mutual Masturbation
Bondage
Foot Fetish
Sex
Lesbian Show (Need to book two girls)
Masturbation
Deepthroat
Toys – Vibrator, egg, dildo (Extra $30 charges)
Prostate massage (Extra $20 charges)
Golden shower (Extra $30 charges)
S/M including toys (Extra $50 charges)
Nuru massage (Extra $80 charges)
Spanish (Extra $40 charges)
ESORTS OUT CALL 🙁 $70- return )EXTRA ( IN 20 MINS DRIVE) maximum one hr drive.

We service women and couple-threesome, couple to couple and special-foursome.
You can book one of our lovely ladies to accompany you on your travels in Sydney city area for one whole day (require one day notice require deposit.) Please feel free to ask us.
GFE Throughout the Day
Full Service
Body To body Massage
Dinner/Party companion $90 hr per girl (minimum charge 3 hrs), need deposit
Both travelling Companions and Dinner/party Companions require one day notice
We are available to visit you in your home or hotel room, (10 am to 10 pm) any day you want. open 7 day.
(Any special requests ask before you book)
Payment: We accept AE/visa/master/eftpos (Extra 10% charges per hour) or Cash.
Let us tease those stresses away with every part
(Bookings for fantasy dress & uniforms available)
Complimentary refreshments are included in the price of your booking.
Rates
Professional Massage without sexual service:
$50 30 mins
$70 45 mins
$90 1 hr

Massage with happy ending rate:
($80) 20 mins
( HAPPY HOUR EVERY DAY 5PM TO 8PM ONLY – 10% OFF) Following price
($110) 30 mins
($160) 45 Mins
($180) 1 HR
($360)2 HR ( free 30 mins)
Couple to Couple ($360) 1 HR, 2 HR ($700), 4 HR ($ 1300)
(Full service available call ask more thx)
Including /professional massage/happy ending/nude body to body slide, with magic fingers and sexy lingerie.
For (Extra $50 for blow job + 69), (Nuru massage Extra $80). 45 mins up
Full service:
($120) 20 mins
($150) 1/2 HR
($210) 45 HR
($230) 1 HR
($450) 2 HR (free 30mins)
Couple to Couple ($460) 1 HR, 2 HR ($880), 4 HR ($1500)
Nuru EXTRA $80
PROFESSIONAL NURU massage available for you.
***special price only for the top model ***
Massage: with top model
$130- 30mins
$180- 45mis
$200- 1hr
$400- 2 hr (free 30mins)
Full service: with top model
$180- 30 mins
$250 45 mins
$280- 1hr
$560 2hr (free 30mins)

crystal chen
31-05-2018, 11:39 AM
look more in our website www.fantasymassage.com.au

crystal chen
01-06-2018, 11:22 AM
today have top model shelly sandy and Lulu 3 top model look more in www.fanatsymassage.com.au
look more in our website www.fantasymassage.com.au

crystal chen
01-06-2018, 12:21 PM
Sandy
Very Young girl. 18 year old Chinese. sex lady, B cup, 157 cm, Absolutely gorgeous FACE, SWEET GIRL.GOOD COMPANY.

I m very enjoy the thrill of meeting and taking a New lever .
I love the excitement of first welcome you, undressing your naked body, me Undressing sexy for you, I love you to see & enjoy my shapely naked Body and shower with you .

Amazing service, you won’t be disappointed, juicy pussy! She provides erotic massage or Nuru massage, and full service. She has small slim body and pussy

top model

Working : working on Monday/ Wednesday/ Friday. sometime Saturday

crystal chen
01-06-2018, 08:56 PM
Sandy
Very Young girl. 18 year old Chinese. sex lady, B cup, 157 cm, Absolutely gorgeous FACE, SWEET GIRL.GOOD COMPANY.

I love the excitement of first welcome you, undressing your naked body, me Undressing sexy for you, I love you to see & enjoy my shapely naked Body and shower with you .

Amazing service, you won’t be disappointed, juicy pussy! She provides erotic massage or Nuru massage, and full service. She has small slim body and pussy

top model

www.famtasymassage.com.au

crystal chen
02-06-2018, 12:18 PM
Kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,
Kitty-, GOOD ENGLISH ,from Singapore 24 year old! size 8-10. Univeristy student ! Darling come try my top service….. i can make you very happy and please you like king. 170cm. Cup C ! size 8 , long lovely legs. very sweet and sexy. she will shower together with you . She’s active and cute! She can speaks mandarin / Engilsh.
experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, smooth skin. SHE HAVE NICE LONG LEGS

TOP MODEL

Working : Saturday only

crystal chen
02-06-2018, 02:01 PM
Kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,
Kitty-, GOOD ENGLISH ,from Singapore 24 year old! size 8-10. Univeristy student ! Darling come try my top service….. i can make you very happy and please you like king. 170cm. Cup C ! size 8 , long lovely legs. very sweet and sexy. she will shower together with you . She’s active and cute! She can speaks mandarin / Engilsh.
experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, smooth skin. SHE HAVE NICE LONG LEGS

TOP MODEL

crystal chen
02-06-2018, 04:06 PM
Kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,

TOP MODEL

crystal chen
02-06-2018, 06:50 PM
Kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,

TOP MODEL

crystal chen
02-06-2018, 09:09 PM
Kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,

TOP MODEL

crystal chen
04-06-2018, 05:22 PM
Www.fantasymassage.com.au have look more real pic here . If booking need one hour notice. We do top service for you . And take care you very well. Call me now

crystal chen
06-06-2018, 11:26 AM
Www.fantasymassage.com.au have look more real pic here . If booking need one hour notice. We do top service for you . And take care you very well. Call me now

Sandy

top model

crystal chen
06-06-2018, 02:54 PM
TINA
CHINESE 26year old, CC CUP 165CM. magic fingers. smooth skin. SYDNEY TOP MASSEUSE. 🍯🐛erotic masseuse / Nuru massage (Extra $80)(Extra $40. Enjoy her wonderful service. My Dear Gorgeous men,can believe I understand &Deliver your wildest passionate needs & Desires! I love for Us Both to REACH & ENJOY THIS TOGETHER COMPLETELY!!!! I am A girl For FUN, please & BEAUTIFUL MEMORY!!!!

I DO FULL SERVICE AND MASSAGE

Top model