PDA

View Full Version : Question Question about the wording of rates advertised?

magickid3801
01-06-2018, 05:12 PM
So i am thinking of possibly going to Blakehurst645 to get FS but I am confused not only with their wording but also with other shops wording on advertised prices.

Coz like for example they say FS from $70 but does that $70 include the massage price? or is it massage price + $70 ? How do i know with other shops so i know how much they charge rather than going their with not enough money and having to settle for less??

Im such a beginner n00b punter lol help me pls

DanThePuntingMan
01-06-2018, 05:36 PM
So i am thinking of possibly going to Blakehurst645 to get FS but I am confused not only with their wording but also with other shops wording on advertised prices.

Coz like for example they say FS from $70 but does that $70 include the massage price? or is it massage price + $70 ? How do i know with other shops so i know how much they charge rather than going their with not enough money and having to settle for less??

Im such a beginner n00b punter lol help me pls

Generally if it is FS from $70 that would incl BJ, Sex, and massage.

aussiegaigin
01-06-2018, 06:48 PM
Generally if it is FS from $70 that would incl BJ, Sex, and massage.
I really doubt you would get ALL that for $70.

DanThePuntingMan
01-06-2018, 07:16 PM
Everytime i've been to an asian brothel that's pretty much standard service. Whether it be a 20 min quickie or 30 min service. For example I go to 22 Rydalmere regularly and they have an early bird special up till 2pm $65 (normally $85) for stand service (Cbj, sex and massage) and even choosen a particular girl who gave me bbbj

bodby
04-07-2018, 07:56 PM
Has anyone had a good 30 minute punt?

AHLUNGOR
05-07-2018, 10:33 AM

99% of my FS punt were 30 min !! I’m not a stayer ........ lol and there ain’t no second shot for a long long time......., haha

Weapon
05-07-2018, 10:52 AM
Just ring them up and ask... don't be scared. Don't expect much for $70 though.

AHLUNGOR
05-07-2018, 11:41 AM
For any FS shop, a typical 30 min session will usually include:

You shower, meet WL in bed naked, limited foreplay or massage while WL attempts to make you hard, Dom on, some CBJ, then sex in one or very few different positions, their objective is to make you cum as quickly as possible and on with the next punter!

Just like the bank teller or in supermarket check out: next please .

For shops offering a 15/20 min quickie, I’ve never been to one so not sure what will they take out to wrap things up in the limited time , may be just HJ to get you hard then a 2 min blow job followed by a quickie fuck, but seriously, at those price point, what do you expect ??

woods23
05-07-2018, 12:01 PM

If you see a girl u like don't do 30mins sesh(min 45mins nd if for 1 hr don't do 2 shots ) For other girls yes 30mins it's enough time for good fck nd go.

magickid3801
05-07-2018, 02:03 PM
For any FS shop, a typical 30 min session will usually include:

You shower, meet WL in bed naked, limited foreplay or massage while WL attempts to make you hard, Dom on, some CBJ, then sex in one or very few different positions, their objective is to make you cum as quickly as possible and on with the next punter!

Just like the bank teller or in supermarket check out: next please .

For shops offering a 15/20 min quickie, I’ve never been to one so not sure what will they take out to wrap things up in the limited time , may be just HJ to get you hard then a 2 min blow job followed by a quickie fuck, but seriously, at those price point, what do you expect ??

thats so true coz when i got my first and only cbj i was like to the ML im about to cum stop so she went went faster and blew my load so quick :cry:

magickid3801
05-07-2018, 02:06 PM
is blakehurst 645 any good though? anyone been ? or is it dirty and std invested lol