PDA

View Full Version : Other Venezuela Double heaven

Picklerick
03-06-2018, 08:47 PM
So, I found an add on Locanto which I am always hesitant about. (For good reason) but, you can always walk away if it’s not what you came for.

I went to this pretty dodgy looking house in Croydon and was immediately feeling hesitant but rang the bell anyway. Was greeted by an absolutely beautiful Spanish doll with a tiny waist and huge breath (enhanced) named Abril - was led to one of the rooms and sat and waited to meet the girls. 3 came in Arbil, Nicole and forgive me I don’t remember the third girls name. Nicole looked amazing too and even a bit like Abril photos and add below

(;https://m.locanto.com.au/sydney/ID_2389446794/Amaizing-Hot-Latin-Girls-doing-threesome-and-Lesbian-show.html)

Both tiny waist and big breasted and really very beautiful (slightly bigger in the tail end than I though I liked but seriously sexy)

So, 400 bucks gets you a lesbian double - for an hour!!.
They kissed each other and we had three way kissing and played with and kissed each others breasts but that’s about as far as the lesbian part went, it was super hot though. Seriously sexy girls.

First, the cons.
No BBBJ and no going down (that’s a massive bummer for me, I love going down)

The pros
Really good kissers
The blowjob was amazing AMAZING from both girls and they shared if you know what I’m saying. One after the other with real intention. And great skills
The sex was hot, these girls know how to ride - one riding you while the other kisses you and then her and then you again. Best.

Anyway. Treat yourself, it’s a crazy bargain

Pickle

thanatos
04-06-2018, 08:12 AM
Interestingly, in the ad it says lesbian show for $370/hr.

How did the rooms look?

Picklerick
04-06-2018, 03:08 PM
Rooms where fine, just a bed on a wooden floor. Warm enough. Had worse

Picklerick
05-06-2018, 08:55 AM
Rooms are fine. It’s not the shangri-la

SinSeeker
06-06-2018, 04:08 PM
So, I found an add on Locanto which I am always hesitant about. (For good reason) but, you can always walk away if it’s not what you came for.

I went to this pretty dodgy looking house in Croydon and was immediately feeling hesitant but rang the bell anyway. Was greeted by an absolutely beautiful Spanish doll with a tiny waist and huge breath (enhanced) named Abril - was led to one of the rooms and sat and waited to meet the girls. 3 came in Arbil, Nicole and forgive me I don’t remember the third girls name. Nicole looked amazing too and even a bit like Abril photos and add below

(;https://m.locanto.com.au/sydney/ID_2389446794/Amaizing-Hot-Latin-Girls-doing-threesome-and-Lesbian-show.html)

Both tiny waist and big breasted and really very beautiful (slightly bigger in the tail end than I though I liked but seriously sexy)

So, 400 bucks gets you a lesbian double - for an hour!!.
They kissed each other and we had three way kissing and played with and kissed each others breasts but that’s about as far as the lesbian part went, it was super hot though. Seriously sexy girls.

First, the cons.
No BBBJ and no going down (that’s a massive bummer for me, I love going down)

The pros
Really good kissers
The blowjob was amazing AMAZING from both girls and they shared if you know what I’m saying. One after the other with real intention. And great skills
The sex was hot, these girls know how to ride - one riding you while the other kisses you and then her and then you again. Best.

Anyway. Treat yourself, it’s a crazy bargain

PickleThanks for the review Picklerick. So it's a lesbian double that's not quite all that lesbian [emoji3]. Shame about the enhanced boobs. I am very much a boobs guy, but enhanced boobs are a boner killer for me. I would rather have saggy big boobs that I can maul than enhanced firm boobs that are good to look at, but feel like hard rubber when you touch them [emoji53]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

jezzykiss
25-06-2018, 04:04 PM
So ad in locanto is real.
Still feel it’s pricy