PDA

View Full Version : General talk that feeling....

hornedone
04-06-2018, 01:39 PM
Having been in barren QLD for the past six nonths and knowing I have a business trip to Sydney this week. The anticipation makes me so horny, knowing I will be unloaded in one of the quality Sydney establishments. Time to shave my balls.

bayside
04-06-2018, 02:26 PM
You have probably been reading about the expansions and renovations going on
Come down and spend up and spend daily. Then tell your mates.
The more business you create, the healthier will be the Sydney scene for all of us

cuteguy
07-06-2018, 12:08 AM
Having been in barren QLD for the past six nonths and knowing I have a business trip to Sydney this week. The anticipation makes me so horny, knowing I will be unloaded in one of the quality Sydney establishments. Time to shave my balls.

Come on down! You chose the right time to visit our city with the WLs begging for more customers to visit them during this cold season.

Sentinel54
07-06-2018, 01:25 AM

How barren is QLD? I will be up on the GC later in the year by myself, wondering if I will be able to find somewhere for a RnT.

But definitely enjoy the Syd scene.