PDA

View Full Version : General talk A message to the booking thief

asiafever
05-06-2018, 08:13 AM
So yesterday I had just enough spare time to make a booking with my favourite little ml. I booked ahead and drove on over. An elderly square headed dude arrived just before me and headed in. When I walked in for my booking there was a little commotion. He saw that my girl was 'available' and was shouting the place down demanding to see her. After a few minutes everyone's day was being ruined, the other punters trying to have a nice massage, the girls trying to smooth over the situation, and me who had actually made a fucking booking unlike that fat headed buffoon. Anyhow long story short, when arsehole threatened to call the cops on the place if he didn't get his way I let him go, as the owner wasn't in yet the girls were panicking at how to handle the obnoxious jerk.

So here is a song dedicated to that booking thief.
https://youtu.be/0doSWS0Fj24

x11
05-06-2018, 09:57 AM
What an ass!
Ur a good man for letting him have it

asiafever
05-06-2018, 10:47 AM
For the greater good. He was just fucking it up for three other punters as well, all the other girls working, but most importantly he was making a very special young ml's life a misery to get his own way. I'm quite sure in the end he would have received a rather crap service and then whinged about it.
I had planned to try and go back later in the day, but a certain little princess fell ill at school and needed picking up. The joys of single parenthood strike once again.

exstar
05-06-2018, 11:39 AM
Man that would have been such a blueball experience. Thats a major downside of the punting world that i really feel sorry for the ML/WL for, having to deal with creeps and lowlives like that, especially smaller shops that may not be able to defend themselves.

AHLUNGOR
05-06-2018, 11:59 AM
My thoughts go to the poor ml who had to serve this guy. The way he was behaving, hard to imagine he would be a gentleman inside the room. Hope the girl got through the session ok !

asiafever
05-06-2018, 12:35 PM
Correct. I didn't want the girl(s) to be adversely effected by the whole thing any more than had already been. He probably would've been a shocker in the room.

Nejums
05-06-2018, 02:23 PM
What shop? More descriptions of the cunt?

punterthon
05-06-2018, 03:16 PM
Have to feel sorry for the girls in this situation. Not like they can say no to a prick like that. Hopefully the owner is their next time and can tell him to gtfo

BigDipper
05-06-2018, 05:12 PM
Correct. I didn't want the girl(s) to be adversely effected by the whole thing any more than had already been. He probably would've been a shocker in the room.

Dude... can you PM me the details. Think I had a silmilar experience with this guy about 3 weeks back.... well if it is the same place.

ThatAsian
05-06-2018, 05:31 PM
I think perfect opportunity to build a stronger relationship with the ML.

That dude is a cunt.

xboyx
05-06-2018, 05:57 PM
how old is the dickhead you think?

Happyman2018
05-06-2018, 06:04 PM
That's ridiculous, what on earth, I felt sorry for the girls and I hope the ship owner will find a way to ban this guy

Sentinel54
05-06-2018, 06:13 PM
Wow...that is really between a rock and a hard place. I feel for the ML. Hope you manage to find some time to get a session soon mate.

thanatos
05-06-2018, 06:26 PM
Man, that sucks. Hopefully he gets what he deserves in the future.

It does remind me of a time when I went in for a massage near World Square. An older Korean man came after me and he asked to see the girl (who was also Korean) that was selected for me, so I ended up with a different girl. I thought about complaining but in the end I let it go, as I wasn’t very familiar with the girl (or the place, for that matter).

asiafever
05-06-2018, 09:01 PM
He would've been late 50's early 60's, grey hair, Eastern European accent..

asiafever
05-06-2018, 09:32 PM
I think perfect opportunity to build a stronger relationship with the ML.

That dude is a cunt.

Yeah we have a good relationship anyway, but I think next visit will be fantastic. She's a great girl and deserves better than that shit.

bayside
05-06-2018, 09:50 PM
Think I had a silmilar experience with this guy about 3 weeks back.... well if it is the same place.

Why isnt the a'hole banned from the place?

asiafever
05-06-2018, 09:54 PM
Different venues it would seem.

Spydii
05-06-2018, 11:44 PM
I did this once on William St. I just did a turd and put it in a plastic bag.
When he left i just dumped it on his head.
He got the message.

Wlcc
05-06-2018, 11:52 PM
People like this ruin the mood for everyone

Spydii
05-06-2018, 11:58 PM
People like this ruin the mood for everyone
No need for political correctness. Miss to u handsome.

ro7a7e
06-06-2018, 01:52 AM
Your a top bloke for doing what you did. This cunt will get it one day, he will cross path with the wrong person. I would of probably waited for him outside, to let him know what a cunt he is.

ro7a7e
06-06-2018, 01:53 AM
I did this once on William St. I just did a turd and put it in a plastic bag.
When he left i just dumped it on his head.
He got the message.
Lol, this sounds so awesome, but so fucked up at the same time. I can’t imagine even doing it, but also sounds so tempting. Lol

cuteguy
06-06-2018, 06:24 PM
What an ass!
Ur a good man for letting him have it

Would you want to have an altercation with some other punter over a massage? These days it's best to avoid.

bayside
06-06-2018, 06:29 PM
Would you want to have an altercation with some other punter over a massage? These days it's best to avoid.

True. You dont know if the person is affected by drugs, or has a mental condition, and if he is likely to use violence. Play it cool and quickly find another lady, or just come back another time .
After all there are plenty of Sydney options

You should never engage in conversation with a deranged person, and that includes those on this forum

birch
06-06-2018, 10:28 PM
Should let the girl decide. That may result in the desired outcome and a deflated ego for the arsehole.

cuteguy
07-06-2018, 12:01 AM
Should let the girl decide. That may result in the desired outcome and a deflated ego for the arsehole.

The girls are working in a shop for someone else. It would be expected that the final say lies with the boss/manager or with reception.

triedforonce
07-06-2018, 10:07 AM
Have you check back since then with the ml? Hopefully she was fine. The girl just there do work for money and i feel this kind of people that really disturbing.

So yesterday I had just enough spare time to make a booking with my favourite little ml. I booked ahead and drove on over. An elderly square headed dude arrived just before me and headed in. When I walked in for my booking there was a little commotion. He saw that my girl was 'available' and was shouting the place down demanding to see her. After a few minutes everyone's day was being ruined, the other punters trying to have a nice massage, the girls trying to smooth over the situation, and me who had actually made a fucking booking unlike that fat headed buffoon. Anyhow long story short, when arsehole threatened to call the cops on the place if he didn't get his way I let him go, as the owner wasn't in yet the girls were panicking at how to handle the obnoxious jerk.

So here is a song dedicated to that booking thief.
https://youtu.be/0doSWS0Fj24

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Leon8888
07-06-2018, 01:01 PM
im a bit confused .... what would calling the cops have achieved for him ?

Dude calls 000: Yes hello, i've got an emergency situation im at this massage parlour trying to get a handjob and their refusing to let me see little hottie. Please send the swat team ASAP.

lol the manager should have just told the guy to leave politely

garfield
07-06-2018, 08:19 PM
This is actually quite common but perhaps in more subtle ways. I had a number of my bookings stolen in the past. Many punter rocks up and ask for the same girl and when asked if they had booking they would say yes. By the time you arrived and they are inside its too late
If you are one of them or the like, better fess up now for your crime or you might get bad karma.

bayside
07-06-2018, 08:23 PM
Many punter rocks up and ask for the same girl and when asked if they had booking they would say yes. By the time you arrived and they are inside its too late

Sneaky.
Only safeguard at your favourite shops is to get to know mamasan a little so they are less likely to fall for that trick. But hard to avoid this also

Gurus
08-06-2018, 07:30 AM
Wow. That sucks and sorry to hear. I wonder how the girl who served him would have been like? Must have been uncomfortable!

asiafever
11-06-2018, 07:57 PM
im a bit confused .... what would calling the cops have achieved for him ?

Dude calls 000: Yes hello, i've got an emergency situation im at this massage parlour trying to get a handjob and their refusing to let me see little hottie. Please send the swat team ASAP.

lol the manager should have just told the guy to leave politely

The shop is in an area where a heap of others got shut down, and he knew the owner wasn't there so he was attempting to scare the girls in to getting his way, one can assume many are on student visas etc, it's just a dick move on his behalf basically..

asiafever
11-06-2018, 08:17 PM
So a follow up.

I managed to find some time today to head over. I booked ahead, made triple sure that it would be me, and only me, seeing her. It helps that today the owner was actually in and handled the booking herself.

I arrived and went to the room, sat on the massage bed and waited. Around 1 minute later came a knock and a head peered in, the face went from cold to smiling very quickly "Oh it's YOU! Thank god for that!" she said as she came forward for a hug. "Sorry about the other day, he is a terrible customer, I feel sorry for you." I reassured her that as long as she was ok then it doesn't really matter. I asked if he gave her a hard time, that got lost in translation, I instead went for "I hope he treated you well after causing that drama." She smiled, and said with a hint of cheekiness "Well I didn't treat him well!". As suspected, it would seem she gave him a very cold massage. (I should add, this girl does come across as quite frosty at first, she has quite a few walls protecting her, as well she might. It took me a few session to get to know much about her at all.)

Anyway, long story short, the session was absolutely brilliant, as always. It would be hard for our sessions to get much hotter than they normally are, but, well, she managed that. How many massage sessions contain absolutely no massage? We both needed showers to clean up after that one.

I guess the moral of the story is this, the cunt thought he won last week, I relented and let him go because he was being such a belligerent arse. In the end he got a shit service, while I got a brilliant session today. The only down side is next week I'll be in Singapore so won't get to see her for 2 weeks..

Hu6e
11-06-2018, 08:19 PM
What a cunt.
I can't stand these type of people, my temper is getting shorter as I get older. We are all out for a good time, shit man.
And I truly feel for the girl, that must have been the worst having to please an asshat like that.

asiafever
11-06-2018, 08:35 PM
my temper is getting shorter as I get older.

That pretty much sums me up 99% of the time. I am a short step away from sitting on my front porch shouting at people walking by to keep off my lawn...

ronni
11-06-2018, 09:02 PM
"Terrible customer." She smiled, and said with a hint of cheekiness "Well I didn't treat him well!". As suspected, it would seem she gave him a very cold massage.

The troublemaker got his Karma .
Simple way to get rid of the unpleasant customer is to only give him substandard service. Thats all he deserved

Thanks for the thread