View Full Version : Whiskey

DanThePuntingMan
05-06-2018, 03:27 PM
Shop: Roseville Rose
WL's Name: Whiskey
Rates: $150 for 1hr
Age/Size/shape: Late 20's/Approx 5'3"/Petite/Size 6/ C cup tits
Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese
Services Provided: DFK, BBBJ, B2B, Cat bath, Many Different Sex Positions, Anal & CIM
Value for money/recommend?: YES

I was in Hornsby for work and finished early and was heading back towards the city on the train and was thinking of having a punt as I am rarely in this area so was checking out the shops/reviews on Syd99 and was thinking to check out either Hornsby 142, Pymble House or Roseville Rose. Decided on Roseville Rose and jumped off the train at Roseville Station, the shop is very well located literally across the road from the station on Pacific Hwy and they have a discreet rear laneway entry which was great.

Arrived at the shop at about 3:30pm and was lead in by the reception to a waiting area and a few minutes later the available girls came through to introduce themselves, they included Whiskey, Darlin, Crystal, Casey and Nana. I was deciding between Whiskey and Nana and eventually decided on Whiskey.

Paid $150 for the hour and Whiskey comes to get me and leads me to her room and as soon as the door is shut Whiskey takes full control of the session & has it down to perfection. We both striped off and helping each other along the way, Whiskey kept looking at me with that sexy dirty slutty look and said you look so tall and sexy and your cock is soooo BIG. We both jumped in the shower together and she washed my whole body completely clean and then in no time she was down on her knees giving me an amazing BBBJ and sucking on my balls. She then asked me if I wanted to fuck her in the shower to which I responded HELL yes, Whiskey then quickly jumped out of the shower and grabbed a condom.

On with the dom and she grab my cock and slid it into her nice wet and warm pussy fucking her from behind and for the next 10 minutes she was moaning quiet a lot and she then sensed that I was about to blow and pulled my cock out and ripped of the dom and started to suck me hard and fast until I blew a big load into her mouth. After a few minutes rest in the shower and a quick wash we both jumped out and dried off and moved to the bed for round 2.

Whiskey starts blowing me again with another amazing BBBJ and we are in the 69 position & I slowly stick my finger in her ass... to which she starts to moan again and she said to stick my finger in the whole way then after about 5 minutes she turns around and faces me and to my surprise said she wants me to fuck her ass which I happily oblige and on with the dom and she lies on her back and guides my cock into her ass. I fucked her in missionary then doggy for the next 15 minutes until I blew my second load but whiskey said don't stop just keep fucking me. We finally take a breather 5 minutes later and just lie there on the bed to get our breath back and whiskey comments that she doesn't usually like anal but said it was amazing and she had multiple orgasms.

After taking a break and about 20 minutes left on the clock Whiskey manages to get my cock rock hard again and starts to suck me again for the next 5 or so minutes she then suggests we head back to the shower to continue this so back in the shower and Whiskey on her knees again suck my cock every so hard then she jumps up and said I want you to fuck me again so on with another dom and I fucked her from behind until I blew a third time but only a small amount of cum blew into the condom.

We both showered and cleaned each other then jumped out and dried ourself then got change and had a quick cuddle before I left.

This is one amazing girls who loves to suck cock and have sex. Definitely a 10/10 in my books

ro7a7e
11-06-2018, 10:18 AM
Any comments on her looks?!? Description?

Sounds like an amazing punt!

choley
11-06-2018, 01:31 PM
Been to Roseville one, I think I saw Kelly. No English girl. Was a dud session. No kissing, nothing. Managed to cum once though in the last minute.

choley
11-06-2018, 10:32 PM
Majority of Roseville Rose girls are know for services and not the looks. Although there has been some super dud like the Philippine Swiss mix Rose. Where did it went wrong with Kelly?

I'm not sure of the name, I think it was Kelly. She had zero English, so was really hard for a conversation. And no kissing is a turn off for me.

BlackToad
12-06-2018, 12:12 AM
Wow... I’ve seen Whiskey and she is a pretty wild girl... give me a good rimming and we ended with a nice CIM. No anal for me though (and I think I did ask her about it)... you must have got her going with a that finger

BlackToad
12-06-2018, 11:45 AM
CIM, Anal Wow this girl is a services queen. Brothers how much tip for Anal or CIM with Whisky?

She didn’t ask for any tips for CIM - was all included in the $150 per hour rate

DanThePuntingMan
12-06-2018, 12:46 PM
CIM, Anal Wow this girl is a services queen. Brothers how much tip for Anal or CIM with Whisky?

Any extra's outside the normal service described on the girls profile is at the girls discretion and you need to ask the girl first. She may NOT provide certain extra's to everyone.

Regarding Tips if she offers you CIM or any other extra's i would say $50 per extra is standard.

As i mentioned in my OP Whiskey mentioned to me that she normally doesn't do anal
so im not sure if she does this for other customer or i just caught her on a good day.

In the end i only had $60 left in my wallet so i gave her the $60 as a tip which i could tell she was very appreciative of but if i had $100 i would of tipped a $100 as i felt she provided me a really great service

ro7a7e
12-06-2018, 02:30 PM
How is she looks wise? Any description?

FoxIsMe
15-06-2018, 03:35 PM
Is she average or above average

DanThePuntingMan
16-06-2018, 03:02 PM
Whiskey is an attractive Chinese girl who is in her mid-late 20's, around 5'3" tall, has a fairly petite body and would say C cup tits. I would personally say she is good looking for her age but not the hottest girl I've seen.

hikhik
28-06-2018, 06:19 PM
Great shop.
Out of the many times I’ve punted here, only had one dud a few months back.

Ilovetits
28-06-2018, 07:58 PM
Didn’t see Whiskey on roster for few days already, wonder whether she leave the shop or just on holiday 😌