PDA

View Full Version : Question Lubricant

hornyme
05-06-2018, 09:31 PM
Hi bros,

Where can I buy some contraceptive lubricant, such as lubricant that contains spermicide. I know it's not 100% safe against pregency, but still some protection. When about to pop, i can either pull out or put on a condom. It's good to have for a one night stand, with someone I know is clean.

I couldn't find where i can get those spermicide lubricant in Sydney. Any suggestions?

Thanks

aussiegaigin
05-06-2018, 10:36 PM
There's a product called Gynol you can buy on line. Probably others, look on eBay.

Chemist Warehouse has a good range of sex stuff, look in the bigger shops, or check their online store.

hornyme
08-06-2018, 09:04 AM
Thanks. I will give that a try.

AHLUNGOR
08-06-2018, 11:26 PM
Hi bros,

Where can I buy some contraceptive lubricant, such as lubricant that contains spermicide. I know it's not 100% safe against pregency, but still some protection. When about to pop, i can either pull out or put on a condom. It's good to have for a one night stand, with someone I know is clean.

I couldn't find where i can get those spermicide lubricant in Sydney. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Mate, if the Spermicide is working, no couples in any relationships will still use the condoms man !! Unless you are applying the S over the Dom as added lube or protection in case the Dom breaks! On its own , well, good luck to you and welcome to fatherhood........ lol

ronni
08-06-2018, 11:34 PM
Mate, if the Spermicide is working, no couples in any relationships will still use the condoms man !! Unless you are applying the S over the Dom as added lube or protection in case the Dom breaks! On its own , well, good luck to you and welcome to fatherhood........ lol

Whoever can invent a cream that is a lubricant and spermicide and also kills all sexual disease during sex will be a billionaire !