PDA

View Full Version : 227 Broadway Julin -- a business-like session with business-style extras

The Speechwriter
06-06-2018, 03:37 PM
My intro to the Sydney scene was with a Thai girl called Selina at 316 Elizabeth when Alice was in charge. Long-time punters will remember the insanely built Selina and her "massage" skills.

Last week, back in Sydney for 2 days, I decided to seek out a great ML for a change of pace from the FS gig. So off I went to see Alice at 227 Broadway, which seems to remain the gold standard of the RnT scene here. Spacious, clean, showers in the room, and of course, Alice.

Alice is a great hostess. Via text, we spoke about a few of the girls on that day, available times, and the curious "open-minded" tag attached to the descriptions of some of the girls. In the end, Alice recommended Julin, described on the Vitality Charm web site as thus:

Julin, China, 165cm, dress 8, curvy, natural 35C-24-34, milky skin, age 27
(Sweet. Massage 9-10, GFE 7-8, English 7, Conversation 8. Popularity 7)
(Next door, medium copper hair, open minded)

Julin was all these things. Friendly, strong, sexy. I thought we'd be in for a hot session when I stepped out of the shower and she said "Nice shape."

Alas, in our hour-long session, there was no real energy. We didn't click. Julin just wasn't that into me. I did my best to make her feel comfortable. Her mind was elsewhere. That's her choice.

For sure, other punters will love what Julin offers. She is all woman. Not glamorous, but not girl next door either. Somewhere in between. If you passed her in the street, she'd turn your head.

Her massge was great. Her part 2 and "open-minded" extras were mechanical.

On deparrture, Alice was keen to introduce me to some new girls. I met Fiona and Chloe. Both petite. Both very pretty. Huge smiles.

We spoke about the old days and Alice remembered who I liked.

"You see Natalie a few times."

"Yes," I said. "But my favourites were Natty and Tina."

"Tina still here," Alice said.

Really? That's gotta be next time then.

DanThePuntingMan
06-06-2018, 04:07 PM
Thanks for posting your review on Julin haven't seen her yet, I am a big fan of the shop and have been seeing a few girls from here that are all great. Those being Maggie, Tammy, Jasmine, Michelle, Fiona, Kathy & Molly

I would highly recommend these girls when you next visit.

Brothelcreeper
06-06-2018, 05:34 PM
Hi Speech

Long time no hear.

Try new Ginza 278 shop next time. More your scene.

227 Broadway
06-06-2018, 07:06 PM
Thanks for your sincere feedback, the time fit your booking Julin is the only open minded choice, plus you after strong part 1 so thought might be alright.

Actually I've been wondering why she no bookings even with such great part 1 skills. She worked in Shopping center massage a few yrs and joined us a while, we already trained and practiced the service many times(most our girls can do very well after 1-2 weeks), maybe her shy nature couldn't be able to pass the trying period, we also got other regulars complaints of her low GFE. Different girls suit for different type of jobs. Cheerful loving attitude is always our shop basic theory. I will send your message of higher GFE girls for future visiting.

These days we got more pretty girls applying for work, it's the stage startups for fresh new staff.

Happyman2018
06-06-2018, 07:54 PM
Long time no review from you.
Where u been

The Speechwriter
07-06-2018, 10:28 AM
Thanks for posting your review on Julin haven't seen her yet, I am a big fan of the shop and have been seeing a few girls from here that are all great. Those being Maggie, Tammy, Jasmine, Michelle, Fiona, Kathy & Molly

I would highly recommend these girls when you next visit.

Thanks for the tip DTPM.

I'll keep my eye on the 227 roster and with some luck, my schedule will match a day and time that one of those girls is working.

The Speechwriter
07-06-2018, 10:32 AM
Hi Speech

Long time no hear.

Try new Ginza 278 shop next time. More your scene.

Ah yes, the new branch of Ginza. And so close to Ginza HQ it seems.

Sounds intriguing doesn't it BC?

I'm thinking you might come across some girls you've seen in other shops, such as 35 Annandale, 42 Gladesville, 244 Paddo. The talent has to come from somewhere.

I see you've been busy...

The Speechwriter
07-06-2018, 10:41 AM
Thanks for your sincere feedback, the time fit your booking Julin is the only open minded choice, plus you after strong part 1 so thought might be alright.

Actually I've been wondering why she no bookings even with such great part 1 skills. She worked in Shopping center massage a few yrs and joined us a while, we already trained and practiced the service many times(most our girls can do very well after 1-2 weeks), maybe her shy nature couldn't be able to pass the trying period, we also got other regulars complaints of her low GFE. Different girls suit for different type of jobs. Cheerful loving attitude is always our shop basic theory. I will send your message of higher GFE girls for future visiting.

These days we got more pretty girls applying for work, it's the stage startups for fresh new staff.

All good Alice. You run a great place. I remember the standards being at such a level that sometimes, girls like Julin just don't cut it.

I understand some girls are shy about part 2. I reckon it's part of our role to help them feel more relaxed, and bring out the best in them. I love that. When it works. Alas, with Julin, I failed. Other guys may succeed.

I look forward to your recommendations for next time.

The Speechwriter
07-06-2018, 10:44 AM
Long time no review from you.
Where u been

Overseas for work. And in Melbourne where I live. More regular visits to Sydney coming up now.

RNT4LIFE
07-06-2018, 10:49 AM
thanks for the review bro! i always wanted to book her, think i will give her a miss for now.

If you are heading back to 227, give Cindy a try, her part 2 is sensational and gives off lots of GFE. only drawback is that shes onlly A cup.

The Speechwriter
07-06-2018, 10:56 PM
thanks for the review bro! i always wanted to book her, think i will give her a miss for now.

If you are heading back to 227, give Cindy a try, her part 2 is sensational and gives off lots of GFE. only drawback is that shes onlly A cup.

Thanks for the advice mate. I will ask Alice to introduce me to Cindy.