PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Ginza Club. Walk in or booking required

Gregorious
08-06-2018, 12:16 AM
Just moved to the inner city and looks like Ginza may be my go to venue for the next 12mths.

Is Ginza a booking only shop or are walk ups and lineups OK there?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

CurioPunter
08-06-2018, 01:42 AM
If you want a particular WL, booking is essential as they get booked out real quick. You can also walk in aswell but the seletion will be limited depending on the day

Assandlegs
08-06-2018, 08:37 AM
Just moved to the inner city and looks like Ginza may be my go to venue for the next 12mths.

Is Ginza a booking only shop or are walk ups and lineups OK there?

Good luck with a walk in... I have seen this happen while waiting for my booking. Punter, keen as fuck, walks in, expects a line-up. Sits down in waiting room and after a few minutes one girl comes and introduce herself.... with a possible 30 min window to her next booking.

It's actually not that feasible at Ginza to do line-up because half the girls are spread through other buildings that are dislocated.
I would go so far as to read the detailed reviews and look at their photos (all "accurate" at Ginza) and just make a booking. You really can't go wrong.
My 2 cents FWIW.

Happyman2018
08-06-2018, 08:59 AM
I totally agree with you a&l even I never been to ginza before
I did try once after reading a review n rock up they told me no booking no seeing girls as any girls got good review mostly is booked out.

xboyx
08-06-2018, 11:34 AM
my first 2 very original visits to Ginza back a few years ago ended up in disappointment because only 1 girl was available. So I decided to make a blind booking for the 3rd visit after reading reviews and checking girl profile photos, and ever since I belong to Ginza.

popfeiyu
08-06-2018, 11:43 AM
If Ginza, I highly recommend you make a booking instead of walking in

BTW, I saw some punters said 278 welcome walking in, really?

oxking
08-06-2018, 12:46 PM
Night time, booking only

During the day, you might get lucky, but bookings if you want to to see one of the popular girls.

I also asked a girl once during our session and she reluctantly told me she was non stop all night, no breaks.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Gregorious
08-06-2018, 07:11 PM
Thanks for all replies.

Research is half the fun

ronni
08-06-2018, 08:07 PM
she reluctantly told me she was non stop all night, no breaks.

What an impressive work ethic and attitude. Thats why Ginza shines !