PDA

View Full Version : Question York st

Jasejase77
08-06-2018, 06:31 PM
Any difference between qvb massage and aloe Vera massage on 149 York st.

Looking to go after work

Mr Bastard
08-06-2018, 07:29 PM
The Adress is different, the end result the same, try them both out and see……

AHLUNGOR
08-06-2018, 09:01 PM
Any difference between 1B qvb massage and 1A aloe Vera massage on 149 York st.

Looking to go after work

Mate, it’s actually 139 York St !!

3 different shops from that same entrance, forget 2A, that’s a legit Thai.

Both 1A and 1B are sure thing . And most recently they have formed a friendly alliance and basically you can go in and see all the MLs from both shops !

Enjoy !

Cheers

babycatmassage
09-06-2018, 12:32 AM
Now same bosses. 1B took over 1A.

ThatAsian
09-06-2018, 08:42 AM
I walked pass there yesterday and tempted to check it out

lonely heart
09-06-2018, 11:07 AM
Now same bosses. 1B took over 1A.

Haha Eva finally give up! She had try so many things with that place. At one stage the SEO was done so well but no good girls to meet the surge of customer. Good money and effort wasted.

Wonder what her next adventure would be? I think she is running out of rabbits from the hat.

ronni
09-06-2018, 11:30 AM
What is SEO mean

Bird232
09-06-2018, 11:39 AM
What is SEO mean

Search Engine Optimization, so they use specific keywords and phrases on their website to generate hits on search engines like Google. More traffic hits = more potential customers

ThatAsian
09-06-2018, 11:48 AM
Anyone know what roster is like today? Might have time to kill.

AHLUNGOR
09-06-2018, 12:42 PM
I walked pass there yesterday and tempted to check it out

Friday day would have been a very good day to visit : my no 1 girl Cherry was there so was Emily and co !

ThatAsian
09-06-2018, 01:06 PM
Friday day would have been a very good day to visit : my no 1 girl Cherry was there so was Emily and co !

I noticed... too late now but I know what to do on a Friday if I have spare time.

liminal
11-06-2018, 03:32 PM
Anyone have comments on the two Rosie’s that work here

Different experience ?

Might go today

x11
12-06-2018, 10:39 AM

I'm glad we don't have to fight over bookings.. u .can take cherry and ill take Emily! Lol

AHLUNGOR
12-06-2018, 01:03 PM
I'm glad we don't have to fight over bookings.. u .can take cherry and ill take Emily! Lol

Brother X, so true, while I go with my no 1 girl friend Cherry for erotic and sensuality- you can enjoy Emily - exotic everything ........ haha

babycatmassage
12-06-2018, 01:55 PM
Anyone have comments on the two Rosie’s that work here

Different experience ?

Might go today
Different. However I only know that the One working on Saturday is Thai.

sambr
09-07-2018, 09:26 PM
Great to live in an apartment in city

AHLUNGOR
10-07-2018, 09:39 AM
Brother X, so true, while I go with my no 1 girl friend Cherry for erotic and sensuality- you can enjoy Emily - exotic everything ........ haha

Need to amend this statement, Cherry 🍒 as stated is always erotic and sensual and I couldn’t have asked for any more from a girl friend in my session. And so glamorous and pretty.

In come Rachel , a little bit more mature, a little bit more curvy, a little bit more busty, a little bit more firmer tits, a whole lot more wilder, a whole lot more playful, totally smoothly shaven , totally knows her way around a men’s body and not shy to enjoy her own pleasure ! Never really into the term PSE, now I am hooked !

deep_explorer
15-07-2018, 06:13 PM
I always wondered how the recruitment process worked. is the working girls recruiters as well? They cant go to uni and advertise/recruit talent I am sure. he he he

sambr
15-07-2018, 06:21 PM
Girls who move shops recruit those women they used to work with. As a result, one shop gains and another loses staff

jplover
16-07-2018, 11:51 PM
Sounds like same girls just moving shops. But how about the new ones? Wondered how they started or recruited from

lonely heart
17-07-2018, 09:06 AM
Girls who move shops recruit those women they used to work with. As a result, one shop gains and another loses staff

Nowadays is more like the girls recruit the shops. They try places out and keep their shifts in shops that they have 4-5 bookings until their own roaster is fill up.

Then you have the majority who think they can just rip people off in massage shops. These girls come and go

Finally an accurate assessment of this shop.

The biggest problem with most massage parlors is failure to keep recruiting fresh n attractive girls.

Thank you. I always appreciate complements on my knowledge and intel. Too much cunts these days who pretend to have a fat wallet and think they know what they are talking about....

sydpunt
17-07-2018, 11:21 AM
Any of these shops have a decent shower facility? Ie. Clean or inside the room?

AHLUNGOR
17-07-2018, 02:50 PM
Any of these shops have a decent shower facility? Ie. Clean or inside the room?

Only 227 Broadway has a ensuite shower in every room! It’s really the 5 Star standard of RnT shops !

Other than that, some of the shops in the other suburbs do have showers eg. 252b Stanmore, 14 Concord , St Peters etc

Cheers

sambr
17-07-2018, 07:54 PM
How does shower time work in 227? Does ML ever have shower during your session?

AHLUNGOR
17-07-2018, 10:46 PM
How does shower time work in 227? Does ML ever have shower during your session?

Your initial showering time is Not counted as your session time. I think it might even be written somewhere on their website. Not too sure about the second shower afterwards, in my case I have never been told times up even though we had definitely went over a few times . I think Alice is very generous about over run but very strict with the girls in short changing , ie finishing early, so you need not worry about time at 227. You will always get your money worth.

Cheers

Ps: here you are, both before and after for showers times :

* Our Price:

Whole Body Oil Massage(for half the time), then Fully Nude, Body Slides, Soft Teasing Touch & Sensual Happy Ending :

$95/30mins, $110/45mins, $125/60mins

Your shower time before and after is excluded in the hour.

Double girls service get $10 off.