View Full Version : General talk My protips and who to try before quitting lol

beta101
09-06-2018, 11:09 AM
Any suggestions on who to try?

I am not a lurker so in return here are some pro tips and recent reviews:

====
Protips
====
1) It is winter and it is cold, so when i punt i do 30 mins followed by another 30 mins or 1 hour followed by a normal 1 hour massage. This way you are back at home, you only have to wash urself once.
2) Try to be Jerry's friend on Wechat. She is adorable with heaps of stories. For example: I complained where are all the korean girls blah blah i need my k fix and she told me the AUD is sheet n all the korean hunnies are staying in korea D':
3) If you are the correct audience n not a fucking total incel. Carli(DOS) is the very best kept secret in Sydney. I will leave it as that.

===================
Recent review (last two weeks)
===================
Mia @ ppp ($300 for one hour)
Look: 6.5/10
She is 19, 180cm+ leggy with natural d or bigger. Warm n affectionate. Very friendly young papason. I was goanna go there a lot but in the waiting room I was playing with my phone as u do. Then this entitled blonde bish showed up n I quickly put my phone away to check her out n she accused me or taking her photo. Fuck, then the papason asked to see the photos on my phone. I showed him n I did not like the false accusation. Protip: Do not play with your phone @ ppp and there's a back entrance so just msg the shop and ask to be let in the back door.

[A]ngela @ koreanangels ($250 half hour)
Look: 6/10
She is around 30? Very well maintained. The look and the shape of her pussy is flawless. The best way I would describe her is you opening up a new iphone 5 in 2018 LOL. Protip: The apartment on day street is really nice and super clean. I think she lives there? All the towers are super clean and you don't get that sex shop feel at all. It is like going into a girl's home n to make love to her :)

Lucy? @ 5star ($180 half hour)
Very tall and leggy korean. 28ish. Protip: You go this place for the lineup!

-
Jerry recommended Ash n Irene. So I did a back to back booking. I turned up at 10:30pm for Ash. 6/10 looks wise. Great service. She let me grind her pretty pussy xD affectionately. At 11pm I was suppose to be with Irene. But Eric made me wait for almost an hour. By the time I saw I Irene it was like 11:55pm!!!!!!

Irene @ m5 ($140, half hour), 1000/10. Younger n more pretty than Miki. Her natural c/d cup on her slender body is truly god's gift. Her face is like IU but she is way more sexy than IU. Anyway Irene is very pretty n humble n warm n no kps. But prepare to be deeked around even with booking. She is that popular n I can guarantee u will not be disappointed with her looks.

[A]sh @ m5 ($100, half hour), Young, sweet n i feel she is open to a bf :D

I also went to this shop in villawood (edit: 67 Christina Road) almost twice a week for the last two weeks. Tried 20% of the roster? I go there and always do back to back ($90 half hour, $150 one hour). Some of the stand outs are Sugar (young chinese girl 21), Ling Ling (very nice body), Vivian (hk, foxy slutty look) and dont remember the names for the rest.

At the start of the year I also tried:

Milan(5*) < willing lol
Lala(Ginza) < told my friend she is a must
[A]nna(Ginza) < i really like her. shame ginza don't have spot for her

Wtf, I picked so many [A]s lol

ThatAsian
09-06-2018, 11:38 AM
Sad to hear you quit but great to see the goodbye tour being done.

Also who is Jerry?

woods23
09-06-2018, 12:26 PM
Good for you. thanks for the infor . All the best Mr beta:)

jimiuk
09-06-2018, 12:33 PM
Great tips thanks!

Who is this???

3) If you are the correct audience n not a fucking total incel. Carli(DOS) is the very best kept secret in Sydney. I will leave it as that.

Nekman
09-06-2018, 02:21 PM
Enjoy your last week of punting next week bro. Good on you for making your decision. Thanks for sharing and good luck.

corvus
09-06-2018, 05:01 PM
Enjoy your last week of punting next week bro. Good on you for making your decision. Thanks for sharing and good luck.

Why is beta leaving punting ?

x11
09-06-2018, 09:58 PM
I salute you my brother.
For all the Intel you have provided
For all the stories you have shared.
For all the ladies you have left in your wake
For all the 'financing' you have done
Four all of this mt brother,
I salute you!

BlackToad
09-06-2018, 10:05 PM
I salute you my brother.
I salute you!

I salute you too bro, got lots of intel from you on the forum. But why are you quitting? Fallen in love or something?

cmk76
09-06-2018, 10:21 PM
Great tips thanks!

Who is this???

Err... For THOSE who know... She really isn't Sydney punters best kept secret...

quackm2002
09-06-2018, 10:55 PM
Irene 1000/10? You got to be kidding. She’s not even close to the same class as the previous Irene at M5/42 who Jerry rated 9/10. I’d rate her a 7/10 at best.

quackm2002
10-06-2018, 07:14 AM
Correction: she was Mel. She became Irene when she went to 5 Star

beta101
12-06-2018, 09:36 PM
Sad to hear you quit but great to see the goodbye tour being done.

Also who is Jerry?

she is the hot pinked hair girl. banned from the forum.

beta101
12-06-2018, 09:38 PM
Good for you. thanks for the infor . All the best Mr beta:)

lol thank you for your help mr wood with all the private reviews :D

beta101
12-06-2018, 09:40 PM
Great tips thanks!

Who is this???

someone very very sweet n cute. i have my theories on the why. happy to swap theories in pm lol

beta101
12-06-2018, 09:40 PM
I salute you my brother.
I salute you!

hahahahaha x11 sniff sniff u are a true legend

beta101
12-06-2018, 09:43 PM
I salute you too bro, got lots of intel from you on the forum. But why are you quitting? Fallen in love or something?

lol no just sick of punting. i feel bad for some of the girls in this industry. something really shocked me in the last few days not sure if i should share.

beta101
12-06-2018, 09:44 PM
Correction: she was Mel. She became Irene when she went to 5 Star

i dont know mel.

for me the hottest wls are:
???
irene
miki

des888
12-06-2018, 09:47 PM
I know what you mean I hear and see shit but I can’t stop, share it bro so others can learn

Marrickvill_5
12-06-2018, 09:55 PM
I know what you mean I hear and see shit but I can’t stop, share it bro so others can learn

some old farts here(compare to me still noob as fuck) count how many posts you've done
try to ostra... ostrasize ostracize noobs??
Stagnant water is bound to corrupt. ㅉㅉ
Due to this, Many noob punters are scared of write or share their experience here.

eg
https://i.imgur.com/55GBDlu.png

sharing is caring
just saying

quackm2002
12-06-2018, 10:11 PM
Mel was in a different class to Irene both in looks and service. A real gem. The only girl Jerry rated above Mel was herself!

i dont know mel.

for me the hottest wls are:
???
irene
miki

Nekman
13-06-2018, 09:43 AM
lol no just sick of punting. i feel bad for some of the girls in this industry. something really shocked me in the last few days not sure if i should share.

Bro, please share.....

oto69
13-06-2018, 05:17 PM
You should share bro, even if it is hard to hear. We're all in the same boat

Raybo
13-06-2018, 06:26 PM
The stories that get me are the ones where the girls are working to pay off debts in their home country, generally due to gambling. Generally involves some form of organised crime element as well. Sickens me to think my punting dollar is funding some cunt loan shark. Another reason i don't punt so much these days.

Yogurt
13-06-2018, 08:32 PM

Please share your story beta bro

beta101
13-06-2018, 10:17 PM
its pretty much what raybo said. but i dont know. im highly suspicious in the absolute full control this business have on the girl. its like she make alot of money. she doesn't get to keep any of it. n the simplest gesture is like so awesome for her. i mean fuck, u make alot of money u can afford this shit. n its like she has no freedom, was never let out, feels like slavery. what a pitiful existence for someone so beautiful. may be im just paranoid n thinking the worst? or some shitty hero complex manifesting lol

CunningLinguist
14-06-2018, 12:23 AM
The stories that get me are the ones where the girls are working to pay off debts in their home country, generally due to gambling. Generally involves some form of organised crime element as well. Sickens me to think my punting dollar is funding some cunt loan shark. Another reason i don't punt so much these days.

Yeah unfortunately this is quite common. Some legit MLs are working to pay off their, or their fathers, gambling debts also, which is even worse since they don't make as much as ilegit MLs, what a life ...

punterthon
14-06-2018, 09:43 AM
Interesting take on the girls situation. I do see your point and it's something I've not thought about. I would imagine some are just paying their way while studying or simply helping family back home though too. surely it's not all sinister?

AHLUNGOR
14-06-2018, 09:50 AM

More than a decade ago back in the old no X, a Malaysian WL told me that she or her family had borrowed money back home and the deal was she came over here to work six months to pay it off. Can’t remember exactly how it worked but she seemed ok with it and accepted that she was probably better off working in Sydney than in the provincial area in Malaysia, her only complaints was that certain races were bigger than usual and very tough on women. There was some light at the end of the tunnel though, she was on the final few weeks of her contracted period and after that she could stay on and work for herself and made some decent cash before she returned home. She sounded very motivated and excited when she got to that part !

Not saying it’s righg or wrong here, just telling it as it was.

beta101
14-06-2018, 05:33 PM
More than a decade ago back in the old no X, a Malaysian WL told me that she or her family had borrowed money back home and the deal was she came over here to work six months to pay it off. Can’t remember exactly how it worked but she seemed ok with it and accepted that she was probably better off working in Sydney than in the provincial area in Malaysia, her only complaints was that certain races were bigger than usual and very tough on women. There was some light at the end of the tunnel though, she was on the final few weeks of her contracted period and after that she could stay on and work for herself and made some decent cash before she returned home. She sounded very motivated and excited when she got to that part !

Not saying it’s righg or wrong here, just telling it as it was.

Still sad, hopefully her incel son will avenge her.

quackm2002
14-06-2018, 06:56 PM
Like all of us, you get all sorts of circumstances. I’d just warn you guys to be a little careful with sob stories. There is no doubt there are genuine stories that are very sad and which have driven the girls to work in the sex industry. There are also clever and manipulative girls out there and many young guys are just suckers and easy prey.

I learnt my lesson 25 years ago when I was working in NY. I was earning serious money and I was very taken by a Hungarian WL who I was seeing. Devastatingly sad circumstances which I won’t go into had driven her into the industry. I was giving her money continuously before I found out I was being taken for a ride. I walked away down some $10,000 (US too) but it was a cheap life lesson. I’m still a soft touch where the girls are concerned but much more discerning today.

Interesting take on the girls situation. I do see your point and it's something I've not thought about. I would imagine some are just paying their way while studying or simply helping family back home though too. surely it's not all sinister?

ronni
14-06-2018, 09:24 PM
Like all of us, you get all sorts of circumstances. I’d just warn you guys to be a little careful with sob stories. There is no doubt there are genuine stories that are very sad and which have driven the girls to work in the sex industry. There are also clever and manipulative girls out there and many young guys are just suckers and easy prey.

I learnt my lesson 25 years ago when I was working in NY. I was earning serious money and I was very taken by a Hungarian WL who I was seeing. Devastatingly sad circumstances which I won’t go into had driven her into the industry. I was giving her money continuously before I found out I was being taken for a ride. I walked away down some $10,000 (US too) but it was a cheap life lesson. I’m still a soft touch where the girls are concerned but much more discerning today.

Well said. No doubt there are a lot of true sad stories. But that is not your business nor your concern.
And occasionally there are those who seek to separate a weak man from his money. Occasionally but common enough

ro7a7e
14-06-2018, 09:37 PM
its pretty much what raybo said. but i dont know. im highly suspicious in the absolute full control this business have on the girl. its like she make alot of money. she doesn't get to keep any of it. n the simplest gesture is like so awesome for her. i mean fuck, u make alot of money u can afford this shit. n its like she has no freedom, was never let out, feels like slavery. what a pitiful existence for someone so beautiful. may be im just paranoid n thinking the worst? or some shitty hero complex manifesting lol
It’s just a normal human emotion brother.

If such stories are true, they would make any decent man have a sense of sympathy for them.

But like other bros have said, hard to weed the bullshit from the truth. That’s why I hardly ever get personal with girls in that regard. I find it weird when a WL asks if you got a gf or wife. It’s none of their business really.

Hu6e
14-06-2018, 09:56 PM
It’s just a normal human emotion brother.

If such stories are true, they would make any decent man have a sense of sympathy for them.

But like other bros have said, hard to weed the bullshit from the truth. That’s why I hardly ever get personal with girls in that regard. I find it weird when a WL asks if you got a gf or wife. It’s none of their business really.

I found it weird too.... "you have wife? you have girlfriend??" It really shouldn't be discussed I reckon.
I feel for them, but I think there are greater issues in our community to sympathize with. If I am going to start thinking ethically about everything, I may as well stay at home and just drink water.

Everyone has shit to deal with.. some more than others. I treat the girls with respect, be nice.... just don't be a cunt basically.

ronni
14-06-2018, 11:48 PM
Everyone has shit to deal with.. some more than others. I treat the girls with respect, be nice.... just don't be a cunt basically.

Nice words. Everyone has shit to deal with, noone needs to put themselves below anothers needs

ro7a7e
15-06-2018, 12:31 AM

Exactly. If you treat them well and with respect, it will usually pay itself off with a great time back.

beta101
15-06-2018, 12:45 PM
I find it weird when a WL asks if you got a gf or wife.

LOL it means she like u. Stop being an incel n ask her out.

beta101
15-06-2018, 12:46 PM

I hope so to. But from what I witnessed, this girl was so controlled. It really feels like enslavement :/

ro7a7e
15-06-2018, 03:34 PM
LOL it means she like u. Stop being an incel n ask her out.
If only Jessica wanted that... hmmmmmm damnnnnnnnnn. Lol

choley
15-06-2018, 04:03 PM
I agree with beta on Irene. She is absolutely gorgeous, and her boobs look great on her. Hard to believe such a lovely pair of boobs on an Asian girl. However, service-wise, I'd rather try other girls.

beta101
15-06-2018, 05:35 PM
If only Jessica wanted that... hmmmmmm damnnnnnnnnn. Lol

Jessica from where? Korean?

beta101
15-06-2018, 05:37 PM
I agree with beta on Irene. She is absolutely gorgeous, and her boobs look great on her. Hard to believe such a lovely pair of boobs on an Asian girl. However, service-wise, I'd rather try other girls.

I got good service from her. Lots of kissing. She's very humble, no kps n lovely girl. What are u guys asking her to do lol

ro7a7e
15-06-2018, 05:49 PM
Jessica from where? Korean?
I could tell you, but the I’d have to kill you...

Hahahaha she’s all mine. Korean Jessica from 278

beta101
15-06-2018, 05:52 PM
Lmao thanks for sharing. She's safe. Too short for me lol

Paison
15-06-2018, 06:16 PM
where is ppp? Sorry I’ve been punting for many years but usually just a lurker on the forums so bot familar with them.

ro7a7e
15-06-2018, 06:35 PM
Lmao thanks for sharing. She's safe. Too short for me lol
Lol what are u a bloody basketball player or somthing? I’m 175cm and she’s perfect height. I didn’t even notice the height at all.

harrycd
15-06-2018, 06:51 PM
What was the reason you were quitting again?

I haven't punted since my last AR in April taking a hiatus until the end of the year so I can focus on other things lol.

Peter69
15-06-2018, 07:27 PM
I told myself a few months ago I would quit, then I stumbled on a Thai ML that took the place of one who I originally booked & I've been fucking her for the last 3 weeks!!! She's got the full package of what I'd been looking for so unfortunately I'm fucked and can't stop now & it only costs me the extra 50!, she tells me she doesn't do this sort of thing but I don't really care about that as she's an amazing fuck!!! Good luck to you mate, if u can do it then well done!!

choley
15-06-2018, 08:33 PM
I got good service from her. Lots of kissing. She's very humble, no kps n lovely girl. What are u guys asking her to do lol

I agree with all these things. Maybe it's just my experience or one of those days. For me, she was a bit quiet. But she is a gem.

bronte
15-06-2018, 08:40 PM
Quitting punting will boost your wallet tho bro haha that’s for sure

quackm2002
15-06-2018, 08:59 PM
Didn’t even get the chance to ask. She was pretty disengaged from the moment she walked in.

beta101
18-06-2018, 02:28 PM
What was the reason you were quitting again?

I haven't punted since my last AR in April taking a hiatus until the end of the year so I can focus on other things lol.

LOL like what. What could be more constructive lol

beta101
18-06-2018, 02:30 PM
Quitting punting will boost your wallet tho bro haha that’s for sure

LOL please Irene take my money

ronni
18-06-2018, 02:41 PM
I took a break too, mainly due to a few major bills piling up. This month I got a $3500 bill, and a $1200 bill, on top of a monthly mortgage to pay.
Got a phone call from the bank saying last month I still owe $140 for last months mortgage repayment via an automated message.
Life is like that

It made me focus on how I jumped on the merry go round and wasnt being discerning on how often I was paying for soso service.
Too often in a row I was meeting women who just werent into it, but it still costed me the same.
When bills are paid I will restart.
Its a fun pasttime when the service is good !

beta101
18-06-2018, 03:04 PM
I took a break too, mainly due to a few major bills piling up. This month I got a $3500 bill, and a $1200 bill, on top of a monthly mortgage to pay.
Got a phone call from the bank saying last month I still owe $140 for last months mortgage repayment via an automated message.
Life is like that

It made me focus on how I jumped on the merry go round and wasnt being discerning on how often I was paying for soso service.
Too often in a row I was meeting women who just werent into it, but it still costed me the same.
When bills are paid I will restart.
Its a fun pasttime when the service is good !

Nice, hardcore red pill guy :)