PDA

View Full Version : General talk Sports Brothel 24h live Sports and Sex

syd_hunter
06-05-2012, 08:59 AM
If I were the boss

I will open a sports brothel, Foxtel sports 24h live in every room and waiting lounge

All WL will accompany with you to watch the game and have sex

Any good idea to add?

ddkf85
06-05-2012, 01:27 PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

chandra_man1
06-05-2012, 05:39 PM
can you imagine a kimchi or someone from Hunan who barely speak english watching nba or epl with u ? They'll be bored shitless

AHLUNGOR
07-05-2012, 10:28 AM
can you imagine a kimchi or someone from Hunan who barely speak english watching nba or epl with u ? They'll be bored shitless

Hi brother,

Dont worry, this will work for me, and not because i speak mando or korean, its because they wont be able to speak anything anyway. They will have a mouth full the whole match....haha

What a great idea.

I recall a similar topic was raised last year about New Years Eve punt. And the biggest challenge is how to sync your cum shot for a COF or COT right on the count down of mid night, not a sec before or after....lol

Cheers

Sergaent Brody
07-05-2012, 10:42 AM
Hi brother,

Dont worry, this will work for me, and not because i speak mando or korean, its because they wont be able to speak anything anyway. They will have a mouth full the whole match....haha

What a great idea.

I recall a similar topic was raised last year about New Years Eve punt. And the biggest challenge is how to sync your cum shot for a COF or COT right on the count down of mid night, not a sec before or after....lol

Cheers

Do you then shout out "Happy New Year" at the WL??

that will be hilarious

AHLUNGOR
07-05-2012, 11:18 AM
Do you then shout out "Happy New Year" at the WL??

that will be hilarious

Noop. but if that did happen, I will just admire the splash created by my cum shot (where ever that might be) vs. the fireworks on TV...........haha

Happy May Day.........LOL

:smile:

CommanderM
07-05-2012, 12:03 PM
I believe with Euro 2012 Soccer coming up - it would be a great thing to do - Score Goals with WL and your favorite European team LOL

syd_hunter
07-05-2012, 03:23 PM
The reason I think to open such brothel is

When your favourite team Win, you are so happy and just want to have a nice session with NIKO :miao:
When your favourite team Lost, you are so upset and just want to Fuck and Squeeze the Milo :fire:

AHLUNGOR
07-05-2012, 03:34 PM
The reason I think to open such brothel is

When your favourite team Win, you are so happy and just want to have a nice session with NIKO :miao:
When your favourite team Lost, you are so upset and just want to Fuck and Squeeze the Milo :fire:

Sorry mate, why not the other way around, are you saying that Niko is for winners and Milo is for losers.......haha, or thats just you......lol

Having said that Milo's 36 E cup is probably better to bury my head in between and drain my sorrows........lo l

Why not a double, then you will be set either way!!

Cheers

Sergaent Brody
07-05-2012, 03:56 PM
watching soccer with Milo ... I will be lost for balls ...

PhoBot
07-05-2012, 03:59 PM
Locked in a room with 2x WL for a 5 day test!

CommanderM
07-05-2012, 04:06 PM
Why not the whole 2 weeks of the entire Euro Soccer 2012 tournment?? :p hahaha

have also hotel maids service your food as well... what a holiday - the hotel should also have a jacuzzi or hot tub...

AHLUNGOR
07-05-2012, 04:08 PM

And everytime Michael Clarke raised his bat, she will give you a BJ and CIM. That will be six shots if Clarkey repeats this 300+ run at the SCG.............haha

:slobber:

CommanderM
07-05-2012, 04:18 PM
How about the IPL every night. every time theres a six - she gives you a BBBJ and ball sucking ...

And everytime Michael Clarke raised his bat, she will give you a BJ and CIM. That will be six shots if Clarkey repeats this 300+ run at the SCG.............haha

:slobber:

AHLUNGOR
07-05-2012, 04:30 PM
How about the IPL every night. every time theres a six - she gives you a BBBJ and ball sucking ...

Noop, a SIX will be too easy, you will be drained (how many times can you cum during an inning?? And I think one time Shane Watson hitted 4 sixes in an over!!) before the second team even get to bet, it has to be a 50's or 100's like I said, if the batsman raised his bat to salute, so can you, raising your dick for the services............haha

Cheers

CommanderM
07-05-2012, 05:41 PM
good point AhLungor gor... I would say how about every time a wicket fall? haha.. limit 1 wicket per over like KFC order specials hahaha.

2 piece feed for 2 WLs 3 some and 3 piece feedfor 3 WLs 4some :p

Travelmate
07-05-2012, 06:32 PM
tennis will be nice.

Maria Sharpova vs Caroline.

if 2 sets, 2 shot, 3 sets, 3 shots